Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    For Ang, author extraordinaire, who inspires us ALL

with her marvelous creativity and rapier wit!

And for hussies everywhere.

And a link to the hi res version for those who want it:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...idWhump-hi.jpg

BRAVO!!!! That is amazing!!!!!! WOW!!!
    sigpic
    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
      Ooooh, blue zats and semi-nerdy future Daniel. Yum. Thankee!!!

You do realize that that ep was 10 years in the future and our boy STILL hadn't found a significant other...maybe it was his taste in eyewear?!?
      Some say he was living quite happily with Janet.
      sigpic
      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

I'm posting a Danny thunk especially for my friend....it was her daughter's 18th b/day party we went to today (my god daughter)...my friend has been fighting that evil disease breast cancer for over 3 years now and to celebrate actually being here for this special birthday AND to raise lots of money for the cause she's dyed her hair bright pink! ....she's been such a fighter and is continuing to do so on a daily basis that this Daniel is for her....sorry to get serious but it's been a special day and she deserves it...

Dee Dee xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
          I'm posting a Danny thunk especially for my friend....it was her daughter's 18th b/day party we went to today (my god daughter)...my friend has been fighting that evil disease breast cancer for over 3 years now and to celebrate actually being here for this special birthday AND to raise lots of money for the cause she's dyed her hair bright pink! ....she's been such a fighter and is continuing to do so on a daily basis that this Daniel is for her....sorry to get serious but it's been a special day and she deserves it...
          Dee Dee xx
          I click on the Free Mammogram site every day.
          The Breast Cancer Site
          sigpic

Comment

Dee Dee xx
            Wow! My thoughts & prayers are with your friend (as I'm sure are those of the rest of the hussies - the family that thunks together stays together, right? ). My grandma had breast cancer a few years back and kicked its rear end, so there's always hope! It's so great to be able to share these special days - even more special when they're reached through adversity!

Now, back to the weekend free for all. Danny in a suit, anyone?

Last edited by Alaskhah; 09 April 2005, 02:23 PM. Reason: %*#@& tags...:P

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

mornin all.

Comment

*yawn* I hate days where I don't start work till late...makes the day drag by as I find things to do to keep myself awake.

Mmm...that'll keep me awake all day. Off to finish my laundry and pack some more.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

Great piccies everyone!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Two cool dudes in shades double thunker....maybe it will encourage the sun to come out and the temperature to rise tomorrow over here in the UK....

Dee Dee xx

sigpic

Comment

Ahhh..yes, even though it is already nice here where I am....it could be warmer And I think that piccy might be able to do it. Gotta love how Danny leaves some of the buttons on his shirt undone.....yummmy!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS CKO AND KIWI ON 1700 POSTS!!

I think it's time for a dip in T.H.E.P.O.N.D.

sigpic
                        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Dee Dee xx
                          No apologies necessary. Positive thoughts to your friend. She sounds like she has great fighting spirit, love dying her hair pink.

sigpic

Comment

More wet Daniel for Hussie pleasure......

sigpic

Comment

Nothing like a wet Daniel to make me all tingly inside.

*SueJ crawls back into the gutter*
                              sigpic

Comment

Oooo yes we like wet Daniel!....

Dee Dee xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X