Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

*iz ded*
        ~bri~

Comment

Originally posted by Dankriss View Post
          Thanks for putting the piccies into spoilers guys!.......trying not to look as I really want to just watch and be surprised...

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...-302-00130.jpg

I wish I could do the same.....

sigpic
          Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Episode Detail: Mary 25 - Outer Limits

When a researcher brings home an experimental robotic nanny (Sofia Shinas), the result is duplicity and murder. Charlie: Tom Butler. Teryl: Cynthia Geary. Melburn: Michael Shanks. Brandon: Matthew Prior. Brook: Britt McKillip.

Mon, Sep 15 2:00 a.m. est on scifi.
            Sue

sigpic

Comment

I have just managed to watch Manifest Destiny....and I wonder why no-one talks about it...it is a brilliant episode with some brilliant acting in it....

sigpic

Comment

Now that was spooky I posted about his other outer limits episode at the same time....oooooo

sigpic

Comment

I have just managed to watch Manifest Destiny....and I wonder why no-one talks about it...it is a brilliant episode with some brilliant acting in it....

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll215/Dankriss_2008/Forum%20GW/SC-0089.jpg

It is but I am more partial to Mary 25 and need first time viewers of it to talk about it right now looking towards the new movies Michael has coming out and ATL eps coming up squee!
                  Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
                    Episode Detail: Mary 25 - Outer Limits

When a researcher brings home an experimental robotic nanny (Sofia Shinas), the result is duplicity and murder. Charlie: Tom Butler. Teryl: Cynthia Geary. Melburn: Michael Shanks. Brandon: Matthew Prior. Brook: Britt McKillip.

Mon, Sep 15 2:00 a.m. est on scifi.
                    Thanks for the heads-up

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
                      http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y155/suebsg9/MISC%20SEASONS/bscap0860.jpg

It is but I am more partial to Mary 25 and need first time viewers of it to talk about it right now looking towards the new movies Michael has coming out and ATL eps coming up squee!
                      What I would like to know about MD is how much of the camera work was him?

sigpic

Comment

What I would like to know about MD is how much of the camera work was him?

Question to ask him next time you see him
                        Sue

sigpic

Comment

Folks, we have got some absolutely massive sigs going on in this thread, too many for me to go about infracting every one.

The sig limits are:

no more than 200 pixels tall, no more than 700 pixels wide and ALL of it can have a file size no more than 50K.

I'm seeing sigs that are 2-3 times as tall as allowed, graphics that are 2-3 times as much as the limit.

Please, within the next 24 hours, check your sig, and if it's too big, please get it down to size. If you choose not to, then we'll snip and remove on our own to get things within our limits.

Thanks
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

(you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...GW/SC-0089.jpg

I liked MD more than Mary 25

sigpic
                                Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Working...
                                X