No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His blue eyes almost look green in this pic - still pretty though.
    Last edited by OregonJen; 07 April 2005, 11:13 PM. Reason: Because he has two eyeS!
    OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Mischeivious blue eyes in this one.

They just sparkle.
      OregonJen

Comment

Yikes, Jen! That second one needs to come with a warning...not that I"m complaining *sigh*

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Here's another one.

OregonJen

Comment

Even behind glasses those eyes are striking
            sigpic

Comment

Indeed. Those eyes are "Absolutely" breathtaking

OregonJen

Comment

Ahhh....those eyes, those sweet, innocent, blue eyes.....ahhhh....*thunk*
                sigpic

Comment

Here have a nice piccy from Threads:

sigpic

Comment

Daniel and Jack are a little surprised that Mei Mei is as alert as she is, considering she's been up since 0300...

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                      I just thought we ought to make you feel like you were doing 'real work'.
                      At last! DJF supplies me with a plausible justification for all the time I spend in here!!
                      Now if only I could think of a clever way to write off all the hours I devote to my little obsession...maybe I should just record my time under "research, archaeological".

(((((((DJF))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                        At last! DJF supplies me with a plausible justification for all the time I spend in here!!
                        Now if only I could think of a clever way to write off all the hours I devote to my little obsession...maybe I should just record my time under "research, archaeological".

(((((((DJF))))))))
                        Well, you can say you are looking for the perfect picture of blue eyes for the optometrist flyer you are making.

Kligs, I luv the new Avatar. You finally have a custom one. Is that thanks to bling?
                        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                          Well, you can say you are looking for the perfect picture of blue eyes for the optometrist flyer you are making.

Kligs, I luv the new Avatar. You finally have a custom one. Is that thanks to bling?
                          I did smiling Jack for her, but I think Seshat or Ang did scruffy Jack.

Comment

I see "Blue Eyes Friday" was a big success last evening. You hussies have
                            posted nearly all of my favorite Blue Eyes piccies - and then some!!

Guess I'm just gonna have to dig around in the ep cap vaults for some
                            additional examples of our boy's (arguably) best asset.

Originally posted by blingaway
                            I did smiling Jack for her, but I think Seshat or Ang did scruffy Jack.
                            Twasn't me - the lovely Ang gets all the credit due for ruggedly handsome scruffy Jack!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                              I see "Blue Eyes Friday" was a big success last evening. You hussies have
                              posted nearly all of my favorite Blue Eyes piccies - and then some!!

Guess I'm just gonna have to dig around in the ep cap vaults for some
                              additional examples of our boy's (arguably) best asset.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/af7b387a.jpg

Twasn't me - the lovely Ang gets all the credit due for ruggedly handsome scruffy Jack!!
                              Ah, that's right, you did her profile pic, yes?

Something new! Freshly capped from 100 Days, a well-loved Jack ep that yields a surprising amount of our darling boy once one gets to capping it.

Comment

Had to go back through the begging of the Blue Eyes interval here to see what's been posted. I think we're going to post every exceptional blue eyes pic there is today. Seshat how's your work load today? More playtime scheduled I hope...

Comment

Working...
                                X