Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaskhah
    See, I think you could get away with saying that Daniel looks at least a bit whumped...you know, at least until midnight!
    Nice try, but I am not buying it Alaskhah! Thirty minutes. Lets show em the west coasters and farther can exercise control.
    sigpic

Comment

Morning all!....*slips in singing that old Elton John favourite "Blue Eyes, Baby's Got Blue Eyes"....

Dee Dee xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
        Morning all!....*slips in singing that old Elton John favourite "Blue Eyes, Baby's Got Blue Eyes"....

Dee Dee xx
        Thanks Dee Dee. You know Jen and Alaskhah are gonna want to post now and it still is not midnight here on the west coast.
        sigpic

Comment

Easy for you to say...I have to wait a whole extra hour!!

See, even Daniel's bummed...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            Thanks Dee Dee. You know Jen and Alaskhah are gonna want to post now and it still is not midnight here on the west coast.
            Sorry about that guys....gotta get in quick today.....will miss much of "Blue Eyes Friday" due to electricity being on and off and will shut down comp as I don't want a copy of what happened to poor Sue and lose all my piccies!....

*runs off to recharge battery for DVD player...to watch wall to wall Danny while work is being done*..

How about a "blue" double thunker to keep you going!...

Dee Dee xx

sigpic

Comment

Easy for you to say...I have to wait a whole extra hour!!

See, even Daniel's bummed...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...hah/cap032.jpg
              Oops! Sorry, I didn't know.

Its giving Daniel a headache that Alaskhah has more than an hour until midnight and that Kliggins keeps spelling Alaskhah's name wrong and she forgot about Dee Dee's kitchen renovation.
              sigpic

Comment

Is it time yet?

Just checking.....
                OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

It's ok really...and the kitchen is going to be .....yep you guessed it....BLUE

And with a bit of luck I'll be back later on tonight and hopefully post my way to my 400 posts!...

And there's always the weekend to look forward to....is that a "free for all"?...

Dee Dee xx
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    Oops! Sorry, I didn't know.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...igpic/dj54.jpg

Its giving Daniel a headache that Alaskhah has more than an hour until midnight and that Kliggins keeps spelling Alaskhah's name wrong and she forgot about Dee Dee's kitchen renovation.
                    S'okay...I'll just pretend that I'm a West Coaster...I'm all out of whumpage pics 5 minutes!!!

Comment

S'okay...I'll just pretend that I'm a West Coaster...I'm all out of whumpage pics 5 minutes!!!

3 minutes Jen. Will wait for your 400 post DD, and definitely yes Alaskhah join in the fun.
                      sigpic

Comment

You're right, Kliggins. We on the West Coast should be able to show some restraint. (Wait, was that one of the other themes? Oh, never mind.)

Sorry, Alaskhah, that you have to wait an extra hour. It gives you more time to plan your posting - does that help?

Okay, just a few more minutes....

Daniel is intently watching the clock.
                        OregonJen

Comment

JEN -WAKE UP -ITS TIME!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Now I can finally get some work done, although this is much more fun.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
                              You're right, Kliggins. We on the West Coast should be able to show some restraint. (Wait, was that one of the other themes? Oh, never mind.)

Sorry, Alaskhah, that you have to wait an extra hour. It gives you more time to plan your posting - does that help?

Okay, just a few more minutes....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...an/7x03fb1.jpg
                              Daniel is intently watching the clock.
                              *flips through a few pages of this thread*
                              Yeah, restraint doesn't seem to be our strong point

Yeah! Midnight!!

Comment

Wha- Huh? Oh, thanks Kliggs - I'm awake! Blue Eyes Friday - hooray!

It always has to be this one first for me. Hmmmmm.
                                OregonJen

Comment

Working...
                                X