Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmsol_charity

More items up for bid!!

From the Stargate SG-1 Season 9 episode "The Ties That Bind", a photo of a bed-ridden Daniel Jackson, a hovering Cameron Mitchell and an observing Carolyn Lam. The photo is signed by Michael Shanks, Ben Browder and Lexa Doig (aka Mrs Shanks!), the signatures reading:

"Mike... Lexa and I need to tell you something - Ben Browder"
    "Yeah... Ben has a crush on you - Lexa Doig"
    "Sleeping Ben" (written by Michael)
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Hi all- It was a crazy few days with my dtr., who is now back in St. Louis. I did so much cleaning, unpacking and shopping with her, I'm exhausted. It's good to be home. I'm hoping the weather holds out for a barbq later tonight. Hope everyone is well. I don't have the energy to review past posts atm.

sigpic

Comment

I watched GW's lovely video tribute to Don Davis. Take a look if you haven't seen it. It's very well done. I'm still so sad......

sigpic

Comment

Well I have been at it again!...

Ark of Truth
          sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Again not really a spoiler! Amazing what lovely shots there are of MS/DJ from Continuum!

Agree STrider and welcome back lovely tribute to Don.

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
                Spoiler:
                http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y155/suebsg9/continuum771_jpg.jpg

Again not really a spoiler! Amazing what lovely shots there are of MS/DJ from Continuum!

Agree STrider and welcome back lovely tribute to Don.

Michael is totally hot in Continuum, amazingly hot!!! And toally snarky, and I love him that way
                sigpic
                Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                  Michael is totally hot in Continuum, amazingly hot!!! And toally snarky, and I love him that way
                  Spoiler:
                  Indeed! Michael is fantastic in it! Not sure how I feel about the movie as a whole though, it's good but could easily have been 1/2 an hour longer to fit in some importanant character moments, like Daniel actually grieving for his 'best friends death' and alittle more reaction to Daniel loosing his leg. oh well I did enjoy it though and will no doubt watch it again many times when the better quality version comes out on DVD

AncientsTimeline

Comment

Hi Sprinkles

sigpic
                    Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

So I'm a little cruvus in the fron, but I actually won one of the MSOL auctions- The Eureka scripts. I'm so happy now I can properly format mine.=)

sigpic
                      thanks Stef
                      Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                        So I'm a little cruvus in the fron, but I actually won one of the MSOL auctions- The Eureka scripts. I'm so happy now I can properly format mine.=)

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ks/Eureka4.jpg

Well done!...well at least we know that has gone to a real fan and not probably just a collector who will sell these things on...
                        sigpic

Comment

Congrats and nothing cruvus about it; I tried for those I am trying for another script; so far won one thing from it but a script would just make my collection complete
                          Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                            Spoiler:

Can the man be any hotter in Continuum!!
                            Sue

sigpic

Comment

GW works again...
                              Maeve, I'm happy for you!
                              I have a new pc, a laptop It's faster than the old one and sooooooo noisless! But I have to upload on the new one my folder with all my pics...a little boring...
                              Plus now I can watch TVUPlayer again, therefore I'll be able to watch Michael's Atlantis ep with you and even the scifi movie
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y155/suebsg9/continuum530_jpg.jpg

Can the man be any hotter in Continuum!!
                                Did you like the movie? I loved it! Daniel is so hot and funny and absolutely snarky...
                                Spoiler:
                                That **** on the ice.......
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Working...
                                X