Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y155/suebsg9/Michael%20Then%20and%20Now/173.jpg

I think they might hear the camera going off; or maybe not but only you would ask that why am I not surprized lol!!!
    What can I say...I'd like to see a little bit of the real Michael...
    sigpic
    Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
      What can I say...I'd like to see a little bit of the real Michael...

At Gatecon we were able to sit on this hill next to where the photo ops were being taken; and the celebs were going in and out of the room to take their photos and was fun sitting there watching them just be themselves and they got interviewed by one of the GW guys. But was fun watching them just be themselves. They kicked us off the hill when the celebs were going to eat which seem like a good time before the photo ops started up again to eat also. so we did.
      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
        No pic of that?
        I don't think anyone took a photo of them but it was interesting listening to them being themselves...I don't think I saw Gary smoking out there but the rest did......Actually it was funny at one point I was in my room trying to get some rest and I heard a familiar accent and there was Michael going back to the car to go back to the hotel...and everyone knew whose car is was as all the of the windows in the back were blacked out......I must say because the con was so small it was very relaxed...they are doing one next year as well so I will have to see if I can save up enough pennies...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dankriss View Post
          I don't think anyone took a photo of them but it was interesting listening to them being themselves...I don't think I saw Gary smoking out there but the rest did......Actually it was funny at one point I was in my room trying to get some rest and I heard a familiar accent and there was Michael going back to the car to go back to the hotel...and everyone knew whose car is was as all the of the windows in the back were blacked out......I must say because the con was so small it was very relaxed...they are doing one next year as well so I will have to see if I can save up enough pennies...

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...Image00312.jpg
          Thanks Kriss
          sigpic
          Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

so you are all happy .. about your new job , then it get's crushed down ...
            just heard the mother of a very good friend of mine passed away ... and that another friend is in the hospital .

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
                just heard the mother of a very good friend of mine passed away ... and that another friend is in the hospital .
                Big hugs for you Jules...
                sigpic
                Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
                  So sorry to hear that Jules...my thoughts are with you...*big hugs*

sigpic

Comment

Guess which episode I have just finished screen capping

sigpic

Comment

thnx u guys

Comment

Originally posted by Dankriss View Post
                        Guess which episode I have just finished screen capping

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...Image00703.jpg

I love Menace and that -Stupid son of a *****- at the end...so sad
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

sigpic
                          Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X