Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    Boy all these anniveraries. I got you beat by a week Jen. The hubby and I celebrated 17 years back on April 2nd.

Congrats to Erin on 2 years, and congrats to you on 17. It seems like you were just celebrating 2 years, huh Jen.
    Hmm... First, hubby would be... oy, 24 years June... Second hubs, would have been 20 years last month... Glad I don't believe in third times a charm.... I'll just stick Daniel and Jack clones...

Jack: Don't look now... but I think that Mei Mei is eyeing your neck. You know better than to wear something that accessable!
    Daniel: But I thought she was still at work... Oh, crap... She looks hungry...

Comment

FF, here's my "favorite" from Fallen.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        Hmm... First, hubby would be... oy, 24 years June... Second hubs, would have been 20 years last month... Glad I don't believe in third times a charm.... I'll just stick Daniel and Jack clones...

*feels very very young*

Comment

Originally posted by tryxy
          Not to be read while drinking or eating my comp may never recover.

roflmao!

wirthless you are brilliant
          Ah yes Tryxy; put the coffee cup down and finish chewing before reading any of Wirthless' captions. Your computer will thank your for it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            *gasp* Bondage only once a week!! ACK!! Hey, what about whumping!!!????
            Go on, you don't really care about whumping, you just want a neck-biting day!
            sigpic

Comment

It is my favorite too!
              sigpic

Comment

Author's note: My apologies for the edit. My editor, it seems, has been captured by an archaeologist, and is being whumped.

Comment

Hmmm... That doesn't look like Sha're.....

Comment

Headgear Tuesday is it?

Forgive me Jilly!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                      ENTER]

Author's note: My apologies for the edit. My editor, it seems, has been captured by an archaeologist, and is being whumped.

Editor...? Being whumped by the archaeologist...? I don't buy it, and by the looks of it, Daniel doesn't either!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless

Great, now they're all jealous and everyone will be suspicious when I'm conspicuously absent.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          Headgear Tuesday is it?

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...sigpic/dj6.jpg

Forgive me Jilly!
                          Shan't. You and I need to stick together for Teal'c/Danny Twosday.

Comment

I'll vote with you (I was never that fond of the headgear...)!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Nice spacemonkey piccies everyone
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                Ah yes Tryxy; put the coffee cup down and finish chewing before reading any of Wirthless' captions. Your computer will thank your for it.

Trust me I have learned the hard way not to have food or drink anywhere near me when I come into this thread now. I make sure I am thirst and hunger free first.

The only thing I hunger for when I come in here now is a good thunking.

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X