No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my Ses! That's a new one.... a strangely intriguing, attractive one....

Comment

One Teal'c & Danny coming up... (some day I'll get tired of Beneath the Surface caps, but not today!!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        Besides, I find it difficult to locate pics for MY favorite theme:
        The "lack of oxygen" Daniel.
        Seshat, you've solidified your position as a creative genius by also being uniformly nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          Thank you all! But ya gotta give credit to the VFX guys. Zats have become my very favorite thing to cap.
          Beautiful, and snurched for a rainy day.

x Foxy
          sigpic

Comment

great piccys.. god i'd love to rep some of ya.... but i have to wait 24hrs (spread a lil too much out last nite) well i t hink i got some of ya last nite.
            sigpic

Comment

Seshat, you've solidified your position as a creative genius by also being uniformly nuts.
              Why, thank you! I do what I can to promote insanity as a career path.
              It's done wonders for me.

Comment

My goodness, whumped and looking like a sixteen year old.
                Thunk.

FF, dirty old woman.
                sigpic

Comment

Greetings! Just checking in after catching up again. Definitely need to reschedule my life to allow more time to thunk with you all! Where are my priorities??

Happy Anniversary, Erin! Hope you're feeling good enough to enjoy your dinner out! My hubby and I will celebrate our 17th anniversary on Saturday the 9th, and then he'll join me in Vancouver Sunday night after the con weekend and we'll have four more days of vacation and anniversary celebration. I can hardly wait!

I already wrote this in the con thread, but yesterday I received a lovely photo of MS that I plan to get him to sign. I get more excited as the con weekend draws closer! Which reminds me, I should include a pic to make this post more interesting.

Such an adorable smirk he has in this photo.
                  Have a great day! See some of you in 10 days!!!

Blessings,
                  OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

ARGGGGHHH!..Just gone and spent a fortune on some new clothes for my hols later on this year...including......wait for it........3 PAIRS OF PANTS!

Sadly not blue ones...

Dee Dee xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
                      Greetings! Just checking in after catching up again. Definitely need to reschedule my life to allow more time to thunk with you all! Where are my priorities??

Happy Anniversary, Erin! Hope you're feeling good enough to enjoy your dinner out! My hubby and I will celebrate our 17th anniversary on Saturday the 9th, and then he'll join me in Vancouver Sunday night after the con weekend and we'll have four more days of vacation and anniversary celebration. I can hardly wait!

I already wrote this in the con thread, but yesterday I received a lovely photo of MS that I plan to get him to sign. I get more excited as the con weekend draws closer! Which reminds me, I should include a pic to make this post more interesting.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Fan/dj31sr.jpg

Such an adorable smirk he has in this photo.
                      Have a great day! See some of you in 10 days!!!

Blessings,
                      Boy all these anniveraries. I got you beat by a week Jen. The hubby and I celebrated 17 years back on April 2nd.

Congrats to Erin on 2 years, and congrats to you on 17. It seems like you were just celebrating 2 years, huh Jen.
                      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                        Boy all these anniveraries. I got you beat by a week Jen. The hubby and I celebrated 17 years back on April 2nd.

Congrats to Erin on 2 years, and congrats to you on 17. It seems like you were just celebrating 2 years, huh Jen.
                        You're right, DJF, it's hard to believe it's been 17 years for us! I suppose that's a good thing, right? I'm so thankful for my wonderful, patient and understanding husband. (Especially his understanding of my silliness when it comes to Stargate stuff! )

So, congrats to you too, DJF on your just-celebrated anniversary!

Blessings,
                        OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite

Congrats Jen! Mr Bling and I celebrate 13 in June, and sometimes it seems like 13 days.

To keep things on topic, I'll just be over here jonesing on Daniel's profile again...

Comment

22 years in June....outlasted many of our contemporaries to be honest....I can only put it down to tolerance, communication and a great sense of humour!....

And separate computers with a broadband network!....

And good ear plugs!.......

Dee Dee xx
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                              And separate computers with a broadband network!....
                              That seems to work for all my fannish friends.

Originally posted by discodiva

Dee Dee xx
                              Oh, my. Look at those slender, vulnerable wrists (I sort of have the same problem with wrists that Mei Mei does with necks). Sorry, I know I should cut that picture but, but, I just want to look at them again.

Foxy.
                              sigpic

Comment

All these wonderful anniversaries! Surely we should be having cake. Or at least pie.

Comment

Working...
                                X