No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just recently got my fourth emerald! (I call'em emeralds. ) Yippie! Hey....my reputation is building up! Thanks to y'all for giving me all them emeralds!

Doesn't Michael look so pretty in this pic? It looks like his eyes match his shirt. Pretty cool. What a gorgeous man.
    sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Comment

Quick thunk before I head out into town....

Phwooarr!....muscles

Dee Dee xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Coffee-thunk....

Comment

J: "I'm beginning to think that Dee Dee's kitchen remodelling is all just a cover for what she's really doing with Daniel..."
            T: "And what is that, O'Neill?"
            J: "I think she's been taking him "pants shopping"."
            T: "It certainly fits within the parameters of recent behavior..."
            D: *on phone* "Wait...Dee Dee? Yeah, it's Daniel. That's not true, is it?"

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...20C/ocwoo1.jpg

J: "I'm beginning to think that Dee Dee's kitchen remodelling is all just a cover for what she's really doing with Daniel..."
              rofl! Good morning Ang, I can see you're on a roll already.

I haven't capped a new Daniel and Teal'c for this Tuesday, so this'll have to do for now.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                rofl! Good morning Ang, I can see you're on a roll already.

I haven't capped a new Daniel and Teal'c for this Tuesday, so this'll have to do for now.

Humina-humina.....THUNK!!!

Jeeze, Blingy....Warn a girl, first, huh? I hadn't
                hit my coffeee quota for that level of thunking yet!!

But here. I'll post a D-T for ya

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...20C/ocwoo1.jpg

Gosh and darn it....our secret's out!.....

Brilliant Ang!...I am not worthy!.....*bows and applauds*

Dee Dee xx
                  sigpic

Comment

ROFL - Ang, I love it!! Best way to start the day -- with a giggle/snort!

Tuesday are Teal'c/Danny days for me, so I think I'll join them in a cup of coffee.
                    If they look a little blurry it's because I haven't had my caffeine yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                      ROFL - Ang, I love it!! Best way to start the day -- with a giggle/snort!

Tuesday are Teal'c/Danny days for me, so I think I'll join them in a cup of coffee.
                      If they look a little blurry it's because I haven't had my caffeine yet.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/ffd56c6f.jpg

I'm a whole-hearted supporter of T/D Tuesdays now too, and I was feeling all icky because I didn't have anything new to contribute. But having started capping Deadman Switch, now I do! Alas, I have no more coffee, so enjoy this while I go brew another pot.

Comment

Time for a cuppa for the workers....oh and look who's bought the donuts!...

Dee Dee xx
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

hmmmmmmmmm...tongue................. oh and a double thunk to drool!!!!!
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Oooh Ang...you are excelling yourself today (snurchied to drool over if you please)....

Don't remember where this one came from but thanks to whoever....I just love it!...

BTW...will be taking Daniel off "pants buying" duty tomorrow....he's needed, with muscle, for "kitchen cupboard demolition"....

Dee Dee xx
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat

Teal'c: It appears that Seshat will be unable to satisfy her craving for custom avatars for many years to come.
                                Daniel: Thank goodness! I'd hate to imagine what she might have chosen...

But I think the hussies could've guessed...

hehehe! That's great! And Seshet--LOVE your siggy! The board won't let me send you bonus points--but know that I want to!
                                thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Working...
                                X