Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    And to think I waited all this time to reach 800 posts so I could maybe change to one of the Bonus Avatars. Hmmmm...and now I can't find one I like any better than what I already have. Sigh.

I can't imagine reaching the lofty heights of 1600 posts like some of you hussies who have uploaded your own wonderful avatars. Guess I'll just have to play around with different ideas until I can do my own...which will be sometime NEXT YEAR I imagine.

Good thing I have my "publishing house" to keep me busy.

Congrats Liz on becoming Neonized!
    Here's a radioactive Daniel for you:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...lowyDaniel.jpg
    Hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but it is 1800 before you can upload your own Avatars. There might be more that become unlocked at 1000, but am not 100% sure about that. Seems so stupid, I am still using the forum avatars, and you want to use a personal one. However, the avatars I am using did not become available until I reached 1800 posts.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but it is 1800 before you can upload your own Avatars. There might be more that become unlocked at 1000, but am not 100% sure about that. Seems so stupid, I am still using the forum avatars, and you want to use a personal one. However, the avatars I am using did not become available until I reached 1800 posts.
      Okay, so I guess I'll be doing that sometime in 2007 then.

Comment

TELL me about it! I spend entirely too much time loafing about in Off Topic so I have several hundred posts in there - I'm inching so slowly towards 1800, but I have no idea what I'd use as a custom av anyway!

ROFL! I love your work Seshat!

Comment

time for this one again me thinks

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...0the20flag.jpg

Comment

Well, I figure that if the mods should someday decide to dump the thunk threads
            into the not-counting pile like some others my total post count will drop to, oh,
            about 10% of what it is now. Then all my posts in here would be for naught anyway.

Not that I don't like the avatars that are available. It's just that visuals
            are my thing (have ya maybe noticed?) and I get antsy to play with them.

Teal'c: It appears that Seshat will be unable to satisfy her craving for custom avatars for many years to come.
            Daniel: Thank goodness! I'd hate to imagine what she might have chosen...

But I think the hussies could've guessed...

Comment

Well, if you get really bored and twitchy, I'm gonna need a groovy custom av in a hundred and some posts.... a double thunk maybe? or perhaps just a simple zip tie....

Comment

Okay, so I guess I'll be doing that sometime in 2007 then.
                It will fly by before you know it. Not that I am obsessed by post count or anything, but the thunk threads have been here from the beginning and I think they should stay here. Hopefully, the mods will agree.

Originally posted by kiwigater
                Well, if you get really bored and twitchy, I'm gonna need a groovy custom av in a hundred and some posts.... a double thunk maybe? or perhaps just a simple zip tie....
                I am clueless about how to make my own avatar so anybody who has the need to create one, here is your invitation. It would have to be a Jack one not Daniel and that might not be as appealing, although I guess I could switch between Jack and Daniel since I thunk in both threads. I love RDA's smile and eyes and Michael's eyes are definitely my fave.
                sigpic

Comment

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/tryxy/359.jpg

what a beautiful smile

Comment

I kind of think of it as more of a wild, wacky grin
                    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...1x01cotg16.jpg

another nice smile

Comment

Once last post before I take my vicodan and hit the hay. Got a busy week, the in-laws are taking me out on Friday to the Space Needle for dinner for my 2 year wedding anniversary (which is tomorrow...my how time flies) plus I got work all week and a going away party with my friends on Thursday (I'm moving to Kansas one week after the con). So unfortuantely I will probably be doing more thunking than posting this week.

So hopefully this will make up for my absence...

What else? I love Evil Dan-iel!

Eh...I had to throw some Bandaniel in there too...

Night all!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

Special Prezzie for all the Daniel Hussies
                          in celebration of the now-working (we hope!) GW Forum

A brand new publication hot off the presses, courtesy of Ang
                          (for the ingenious title) and Bling (for the perfectly capped piccie).
                          Oh yeah, I had a little bit to do with it, too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...c/101Uses1.jpg
                          Brilliant Ses!....absolutely brilliant!....

Enjoy your piccie posting Tryxy....I'm in love with photobucket since I worked it all out...

Quick thunk before I start on endless pots of tea for decorators...

Dee Dee xx
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                            Once last post before I take my vicodan and hit the hay. Got a busy week, the in-laws are taking me out on Friday to the Space Needle for dinner for my 2 year wedding anniversary (which is tomorrow...my how time flies)
                            Happy Anniversary Erin!.....have a wonderful day.....Time does indeed fly ..it will be my 22nd Wedding Anniversary this June...hope you have as many happy years as I've had!...

Double thunk for 2 years for you....Twin Daniels!...

Dee Dee xx
                            sigpic

Comment

Congrats on your anniversary Erin!!

Since it's been a long day here...a whumped Daniel

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Naughty me....should be doing some work and going into town but instead have been sitting here adding to my photobucket account.....

Don't know who or where I snurched this from but I just adore that look!...deffo "flirty Daniel" methinks!...

and a double thunker for Tuesday (or is it Boonie Day?) - off to find boonie pics now....tough job but someone's got to do it!....

Dee Dee xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X