No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's good to know that Daniel's watching our backs!

Seriously though, I get in maybe two posts before I get the "server too busy" message for upwards of 1/2 hour. Is this happening to everyone else?

Comment

LOL!!!!!

Dee Dee, I had to pop in and say I just love your new sig!!!!
      sigpic
      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat

Seriously though, I get in maybe two posts before I get the "server too busy" message for upwards of 1/2 hour. Is this happening to everyone else?
        Yes, definately happening to me!

And the new sig *giggle* is great! Love the "centerfold" way the book is held...

And Dee, your sig! *giggle* *giggle* *snort*

Comment

Yes ....the Bling is a star isn't she?.....captures me perfectly imho....

And saves me having to post the same cap time and time again.....

Am now treating intermittant server as a game.....bit like the lottery.....will it post? won't it post? will my thunk come up?.....it's anyone's guess!...

Daniel's pretty sceptical too

Dee Dee xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I'm getting that "server's too busy" crap, too. It's driving me nuts.

Well....my Michael Shanks pic archive is slowly coming back to life. Thanks to all you Shanksadelic Hussies for your help and support.

But, please, keep those Michael Shanks/Daniel pics keep coming. A Shanksadelic Hussie can never get enough Michael Shanks. Okay....I better stop there because I don't want Mrs. Shanks to beat the crap outta me.
            Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 03 April 2005, 05:15 PM.
            sigpic
            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat

Well, I WAS going to post that I hadn't noticed...then it promptly "Server"ed me. Grr.
              Little humororus interjection: (And what I was up to while forum was down...)
              Link, cuz I'm not sure which side of the PG line it falls...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...c/FlagSize.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                Well, I WAS going to post that I hadn't noticed...then it promptly "Server"ed me. Grr.

Wirthless...I would laugh but my jaw hurts too much to laugh...so I will snicker uncontrollably on the inside...it all counts...

So what do I eat for breakfast? Daniel isn't sure, he tried dougnuts but I think they need to be pureed first...ugh....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                  Wirthless...I would laugh but my jaw hurts too much to laugh...so I will snicker uncontrollably on the inside...it all counts...
                  I shall endevour to laugh for you, Erin.

Wirthless, you are WICKED!

Jack! Eyes forward!
                  sigpic

Comment

ROFLMAO Ang!...I love it....

Dee Dee xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I keep trying to post piccies for Sue's new collection...hope this goes through.

Comment

ROFL -- Works for me!!

Comment

Off topic, but every time I post in another thread, people green me for my brilliant sigs.

So much thanks to Blingaway and Wirthless, sig goddesses.

And everyone at Eastercon loved the Whumped guide, so cudos to Wirthless and Seshat too.

A pretty Daniel picture, just because he's the cutest guy on TV.

sigpic

Comment

Thanx for the pretty piccies.

Some very needed thunkage!

Liz
                            das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

mornin ladies.

Just dropped by for my morning thunk fix.
                              Last edited by tryxy; 03 April 2005, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Hhhmph. Apparently I can't win. After HellServer ate my post this pm, I couldn't get back on until now, and just when things appear to be running normally HERE, Photobucket takes a dump. Grrr... *hates internet*

Well, knock on wood that things are back to normal in the pond anyway.

I'm gonna go watch Lifeboat.

Comment

Working...
                                X