No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I confess, if I had to choose, I'd choose BanDaniel, but I don't think I have any pics in my folders to add to this post. Guess I'll have to use something else instead.

Oh look - I found one!!

Have a great afternoon, everyone! Catch ya later.
    OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
      And badgers.... or is that Ang?...
      Dagnabit! I've been discovered.
      Boy...it's tough to keep secrets around here...

J: "I was just getting used to the whole "pants" thing....but badgers and magnets?"
      D: "How do you think I feel? And I trust Seshat with a magnet MUCH more than I trust Ang with a badger..."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
        Now I know how the team felt after coming back to earth in Foothold. It is POURING outside! Plus my shoe fell off so now I have one very wet sock. lol. The first rain of spring and it is really raining. lol. It's great! Now if only Daniel were here...I'd go dancing. But I'd take Gene Kelley, too.
        I had a sort of funny stargate moment at work last week. In the Gift section of the store where I work, we are selling these dolls that sing certain songs when you push a button. One of them sings "Singing in the rain". One partically stressful Day after that **** doll was being played two many times, I decided to imagine that it was MS singing and dancing to the song. It certainly helped me from telling some customers where to go.
        sigpic
        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless

J: "I was just getting used to the whole "pants" thing....but badgers and magnets?"
          D: "How do you think I feel? And I trust Seshat with a magnet MUCH more than I trust Ang with a badger..."
          ROFL!

Yes, Ang, both Daniel and I are most curious to see how badgers play a role in your machinations.

Comment

Congrats Erin 400

Congrats DD 300

Congrats Sue J. 300

sigpic
            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              ROFL!

Yes, Ang, both Daniel and I are most curious to see how badgers play a role in your machinations.
              I will never tell.

Last edited by wirthless; 30 March 2005, 12:48 PM. Reason: Piccie

Comment

I will never tell.
                I don't blame you! Some secrets are better left unspoken.

And look! He's in blue (well, sorta).

Comment

Dagnabit! I've been discovered.
                  Boy...it's tough to keep secrets around here...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...%20C/ocem6.jpg

ROFLMAO!.....I've just lost it again!....

Dee Dee xx
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

D. *It's all Jack's fault..he was the one that "googled" badgers then magnets*

Dee Dee xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

*shakes head disdainfully*

And to think, I shared my Bite B Gone with you...

Ah, but you don't understand! I just love tormenting Kligs with boonie pics... Been posting Jack in boonies on the Jack thread... Love watching her head explode!! LOL!

Evil? Who?? Not me!

Comment

Just because Tin Man is on right now.
                        Daniel looks so YOUNG here!!

And because Darren has posted yet another announcement
                        re: the GW Forum closing for the server swap, I will say
                        goodnight to all the hussies until next time.

http://forum.gateworld.net/announcement.php?f=23

Comment

Yes, I'm getting in my last minute thunking so I have a couple of days worth of Danny images to console me..... (DAYS, what do they mean DAYS!! don't they realise I'm an ADDICT! )

Comment

*searches through caps*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...20C/ocfal5.jpg

That should make up for some of the boonie posts....right?
                            Gah!!! blubber, stutter, drool. I should think so. THUNK!

Thank you *waves weakly from floor*
                            sigpic

Comment

*Hello my name is DJF and I'm a GW and Daniel Thunker Addict. How in the world am I to survive without my fixes (you know I need them like every 15 minutes or so).*

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

You don't think it's some cruel way of prying us loose from the forum and forcing us to actually interact with the real people in our immediate vicinities do you?? hold me!

Nah, couldn't be! *goes back to drooling* hey, maybe this is just the excuse to rewatch all 7 seasons of SG-1 on DVD that I've been looking for!

Comment

Working...
                                X