Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erinanderson
    Danny in a suit to greet the hussies when they wake up!

I'm Awake!.....yum yum....and what a sight to wake up to .... keep up the run Erin....

Adding one of my own...Daniel in THAT jacket from Icon....

Dee Dee xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Very nice Alaskah!

So these hussies you speak of...you say they are completely harmless?

(Daniel looks dubious)

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
      Photobucket

Comment

Morning Dee Dee...it is not far from midnight in my time zone...what time of the day/night/whatever is it over in Jolly old England?

Here's some more wet Daniel for you...I think you should help him out of those wet clothes...*snorkle*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

This is what I should be doing...but I'm wide awake. Tis what I get for taking a 2 hour nap earlier...

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

"And the Hussy of the Week award goes to..."

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

More double thunkage...for the heck of it!

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

Some tongue...mind slithers away into the gutter...

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

More of that infectious smile...can never get enough of it...

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

"Let's see how they like the lights flashing in their eyes..."

Comment

Ahh the sweater....I do love the sweater...

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

And, of course, some gratuitous BTS shots...

Comment

Alaskah ROFL!!

Some profile for ya...

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

BTS...another fine episode....mmm scruffy Daniel...

Ahem...where was I...oh yes...suit Daniel...I like em both ways...

The Universe is Mad
                              Photobucket

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X