X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox
    Hello!
    I'm back.

I also noticed that Stargate got a Hugo nomination, obviously in good company, Plokta, our fanzine was also nominated for a Hugo and so am I for Fan Artist (I won in 2003) it's a huge buzz and I am so happy and honoured and I'm looking forward to August and the Worldcon now.

I came back to find that Max had left me a little present in the bath... He assures me it wasn't him, it was that other, naughty cat.
    Congratulations Frostfox on your Hugo nom. WOW, as someone who needs a ruler to draw a straight line, I'm seriously impressed. Now, if you could only keep that cat in line...

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      Ang, Foxie's new sig is classic!
      It's fantastic....and big big Congratulations on the Hugo nom Foxie....fab news.....

I think I'll celebrate with bondage Danny...haven't had one of those for ages....and to make it extra special Bondage Robot Danny....

WOW! Look at the size of those ............. cuffs

Dee Dee xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Hello!
        I'm back.

Somewhat knackered, I managed about 4 hours sleep a night.
        Went out for meals at teeny tiny little pub in the middle of nowhere, ate huge breakfasts, drank too much real ale, went swimming and in the sauna and somewhere in there, went to a SF con too.

I was the MC at the masquerade, we had some great enteries, including a Nazgul 'Be Werry, werry, qwiet, I'm hwunting Hwobbits' and some Clangers (you have to be from the UK to get clangers) and an impressive Bouddicca who got the MC's award for best legs - I offered to help clean his woad off...

The Guide to Whumping Archaeologists went down very well and was much admired (particularly at the late night slash panel, can't imagine why) everyone was impressed by my creative friends!

I sold art off my stall and in the artshow, enough to cover the cost of my convention and I took some commisions too. I bought some jewellery and a couple of books, no change there then.

Thanks for your much more OT con report, Cindy Lou, looks like you had a whale of a time.
        I also noticed that Stargate got a Hugo nomination, obviously in good company, Plokta, our fanzine was also nominated for a Hugo and so am I for Fan Artist (I won in 2003) it's a huge buzz and I am so happy and honoured and I'm looking forward to August and the Worldcon now.

I came back to find that Max had left me a little present in the bath... He assures me it wasn't him, it was that other, naughty cat.

So has my Daniel Clone been a good boy?
        Where did you put him, Kliggins?
        Wow! Congrats on the nomination!! That's wonderful...

And Kligs let me play with your Daniel Clone but he's back as good as new...

Thanks, Wirthless, for the Bite-Be-Gone!!

Comment

Thankee!

This un's for all the hussies, cuz it's Monday...

Comment

It would seem that Daniel finally came up
            with a solution to those pesky hussies stealing his pants...

Coveralls!!

Comment

Originally posted by Meimei
              Ah, when is Frostfox due back??? *brushes off FFDC* He's just fine! Not a mark on him... Well, not a physical mark anyway...

*runs for exit*
              Originally posted by kiwigater
              HA! Like we haven't heard THAT before... *struggles to remove "scarf" from FFDC's neck and pulls out black light to check for.... "interference"...

Perhaps I'll just take him over here *drags into zip-tie suite* and give him the once over.. er, I mean, make sure he's OK
              Stop that you two!!! I am gonna get killed; FF left me in charge of her Daniel clone.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, indeed it is! Bee-you-tee-ful job!

I don't get out of this thread much...do the other threads have as many
                creative folks and sigs as we do in here? You guys are a real inspiration!

And, staying on topic...vaguely...

Mysterious Alien Guy Whose Name I Can't Remember:
                Can you explain why there are so many images of you on this website, Dr. Jackson?
                Sam: And why are you pantless in so many of them?
                Daniel thinks to himself: I knew that webcam was a bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                  For next time, meimei....(just in case...)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...BiteBegone.jpg
                  ROFL!!! Thank you.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hm, not only do I come back to find the DannyClone looking a little peaky, but he seems to be modeling some new bracelet...

Kliggins? Is there anything I should know?

Hi Foxy! Did you have a good time?

Um...um...um. I tried my best, honest I did, but that Meimei and Kiwigater. It was two against one. I have battle wounds from trying to protect your Daniel clone.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                      Can you explain why there are so many images of you on this website, Dr. Jackson?
                      ROFL!!

J: "WEBCAM?? D'oh!"

D: "It's...a long story..."

Comment

Originally posted by meimei

And Kligs let me play with your Daniel Clone but he's back as good as new...

Thanks, Wirthless, for the Bite-Be-Gone!!
                        I did not! You and KG took him! Thanks Meimei

Please be kind to Kliggins, FF; she tried really hard to protect me
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CindyLouFett
                          I've never been able to get into Andromeda, but the MS episodes were definitely worth a look (as I'm sure you'll all agree ). I love the idea of Michael as an AI. Kinda kinky

Cynthia
                          I agree with you CindyLou, if it wasn't for MS showing up I might never have given it a second though. In his first appearance as Gabriel, I was just blown away by the on screen chemisty he had with Lexa.

MS as an AI, Hmmmm, now you got all kinds of non PG thoughts running thru my mind. THANKS!!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally Posted by blingaway
                            I can't even articulate how utterly HOT HOT HOT it would be to see Daniel with a towel around his hips emerging all clean and smooth from the shave... grngggnngle
                            Oh My God Blingy....I think I just drowned my keyboard in a foot of drool....oh my goodness, the images that come to mind.

So DJF when you ask the question about the beard and the shower and *drool* *thunk*...where was I? Oh yeah....

So when you ask the question, the person madly simutaneously cackling and drooling is me....pay no attention....

Now that's the sorta shots me, DJF and Jenn need to get at the Con. Ohhh baby I likey! *ducks PG paddle*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                              And, staying on topic...vaguely...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/523dc21b.jpg

Snortle......Cackle.....God am dying here!....Ses that's classic!....

At least I can crash with a giggle and smile on my face!.... Night Hussies.....do try and behave while the UK branch of the Pond are napping! On second thoughts...don't.....it's more fun reading in the morning!...

Dee Dee xx

sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                                That's from Andromeda ("Day of Judgement/Day of Wrath"). Michael plays an A.I. android called Remiel (evil). This is wear Harper (scientist/engineer) rebuilds him.

Here are some more pics of Remiel:
                                http://img64.exs.cx/img64/3741/shanksandrom22rb.jpg

Michael is incredibly sexy when he plays naughty.

HE is incredibly sexy no matter what he does.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Working...
                                X