Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wirthless
    For next time, meimei....(just in case...)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...BiteBegone.jpg
    Enabler!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      Enabler!
      Nyeah.

Comment

Thankee so much, Bling & Dee Dee (Almost sounds like a sitcom, doesn't it? "The Blingy & Dee Dee Comedy Hour"...or something...I'll shut up... ) You're both very very kind!

And re: coffee+double thunk= .....I couldn't agree more.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...%20C/ocem2.jpg
        ROFLMAO Ang.....and I couldn't think of a better person to be teamed up with....apart from your own sweet self that is......after my stressy night on the web last night it's great to come on here and have a "real" laugh with some great gals!....

Hope you don't mind but I've got your wallpaper as my background now...it looks beautiful!....

Dee Dee xx

Sorry but it's been far too long without a "flag thunk"

sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Is it Friday yet?????

(busy weekend and I don't want to go to work today. )

Well, here's a pick me up for Monday.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
            ROFLMAO Ang.....and I couldn't think of a better person to be teamed up with....apart from your own sweet self that is......after my stressy night on the web last night it's great to come on here and have a "real" laugh with some great gals!....

Hope you don't mind but I've got your wallpaper as my background now...it looks beautiful!....

Dee Dee xx

Sorry but it's been far too long without a "flag thunk"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...threads155.jpg
            Of course I don't mind. I'm flattered.

Time for more coffee, methinks...

Comment

Congrats on 300 scarym!!!

Been experimenting with wallpapers, so will post link
              to my first attempt for my 600th post.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...9/Misc/WP1.jpg

And now I'm off to play with scissors...
              Ang - I LOVE your wallpaper! It's hard to believe that is only your first effort, it's so wonderful (entirely due to your talents!). Can I ask how long it took you to create it?

Comment

Originally posted by CindyLouFett
                If you want to download it rather than watching a stream of it, you can get it (and the Atlantis promo) here:

http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com

The quality's not fabulous, but it'll keep me happy for a while

Cynthia
                Cynthia - thank you for the vid link!
                I hunted around for that myself this weekend and couldn't find it,
                so was doubly glad to see it posted here.
                I guess I'll be watching that once every day until July....

Oh, and good morning, hussies!

My favorite coffee double-thunk for double-thunk Monday:

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                  Ang - I LOVE your wallpaper! It's hard to believe that is only your first effort, it's so wonderful (entirely due to your talents!). Can I ask how long it took you to create it?
                  Thankee! It's difficult to say exactly how long it took, between Canus and Childus Interruptus Majorus, But...
                  my guess would be roughly an hour??
                  (not including time spent ogling--I mean searching through piccies...)

We'll see how the next one turns out.

Oh yeah...and the subject helped...

Comment

Thanks for both the links Cynthia.....I wonder if the UK will get the start of the new series in July too?......am hoping....

Love the other one too......really made me giggle.....

More double thunks for Easter Monday then

Dee Dee xx
                    sigpic

Comment

*joining Double-Thunk Monday*

Because everyone needs a cap of Danny jumping on an elevator... Right?

Comment

OK. raise your hand if you have Ang's wallpaper on your desktop now... *raises hand*

Double thunk Monday? Don't mind if I do!

Comment

Thankee! It's difficult to say exactly how long it took, between Canus and Childus Interruptus Majorus, But...
                          my guess would be roughly an hour??

(not including time spent ogling--I mean searching through piccies...)

That is always the best part of any Daniel-based project, IMHO.

Except that I always end up looking like this after countless hours of "research" :

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            That is always the best part of any Daniel-based project, IMHO.

Except that I always end up looking like this after countless hours of "research" :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/Coffee_3.jpg
                            I quite often end up like this.....

Sadly still waiting for Daniel to revive me when it happens

Dee Dee xx
                            sigpic

Comment

For next time, meimei....(just in case...)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...BiteBegone.jpg
                              ROTFLMAO! (((((((((((WIRTHLESS)))))))))

Thank you! Major sucky day at work and you just cheered me up immensely!! Nothing like this thread to make me laugh!!

Comment

Hello!
                                I'm back.

Somewhat knackered, I managed about 4 hours sleep a night.
                                Went out for meals at teeny tiny little pub in the middle of nowhere, ate huge breakfasts, drank too much real ale, went swimming and in the sauna and somewhere in there, went to a SF con too.

I was the MC at the masquerade, we had some great enteries, including a Nazgul 'Be Werry, werry, qwiet, I'm hwunting Hwobbits' and some Clangers (you have to be from the UK to get clangers) and an impressive Bouddicca who got the MC's award for best legs - I offered to help clean his woad off...

The Guide to Whumping Archaeologists went down very well and was much admired (particularly at the late night slash panel, can't imagine why) everyone was impressed by my creative friends!

I sold art off my stall and in the artshow, enough to cover the cost of my convention and I took some commisions too. I bought some jewellery and a couple of books, no change there then.

Thanks for your much more OT con report, Cindy Lou, looks like you had a whale of a time.
                                I also noticed that Stargate got a Hugo nomination, obviously in good company, Plokta, our fanzine was also nominated for a Hugo and so am I for Fan Artist (I won in 2003) it's a huge buzz and I am so happy and honoured and I'm looking forward to August and the Worldcon now.

I came back to find that Max had left me a little present in the bath... He assures me it wasn't him, it was that other, naughty cat.

So has my Daniel Clone been a good boy?
                                Where did you put him, Kliggins?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X