Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva
    ROFLMAO Blingy!.....that is soo funny....

That cheered me right up because I've just been watching Double Jeopardy... and had to post this....the look on Daniel's face....whoever I snurched this from thanks cos those eyes - so sad - make me go all soppy and weepy.....

Dee Dee xx
    You should have been around the day Foxie and I were sobbing over the death of poor robot Daniel. Oy. Sad as that piccie is, I'm getting a bit of a chuckle out of how you titled it.

Hey one of you con-going peoples! Somebody ask for me what the heck the graphic behind Daniel's head here is. It's around so often. My need to know what that represents is getting to be obsessive.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      You should have been around the day Foxie and I were sobbing over the death of poor robot Daniel. Oy. Sad as that piccie is, I'm getting a bit of a chuckle out of how you titled it.
      Wish I could take credit for that .... I must have been on a piccie gathering frenzy cos for the life of me I can't remember where I got it from...I giggled at the title and kept it when I uploaded it...if it's one of the Hussies then I'm forever grateful as it has amused me often!...

He did die so bravely and manfully didn't he?....shame he wasn't in the rest of it!....although Jack's fight with himself brings out those shameful cackles every time!....

Dee Dee xx

J. *Cackle? I make her cackle?.. Oh! fer crying out loud!*
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Hey Kids! Just stopping in for a minute on this rainy Saturday afternoon. Hope you're all having a great Easter weekend so far. Here's a smile to help cheer you along.

Enjoy your day. I'll hope to check in again later on.

Blessings!
        OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

That's a cute pic *thunk*
          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
            Hey Kids! Just stopping in for a minute on this rainy Saturday afternoon. Hope you're all having a great Easter weekend so far. Here's a smile to help cheer you along.

Enjoy your day. I'll hope to check in again later on.

Blessings!
            Yummmm

chocolate bunnies and marshmallow peeps are overrated... can i have that for easter please?
            das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
              Yummmm

chocolate bunnies and marshmallow peeps are overrated... can i have that for easter please?
              I want the license to manufacture chocolate Daniels. Not Just Eye-Candy Anymore!! would be my sales slogan. I'd have molds crafted from this pose...

Comment

Awesome idea Bling! I would put stock into that company!!

I think i might be able to single handidly keep the company alive. Chocolate and Daniel all in one perfect combination, sigh how could i resist??

Liz
                das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Ohhhhh, Yummy!!!
                  The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                    I want the license to manufacture chocolate Daniels. Not Just Eye-Candy Anymore!! would be my sales slogan. I'd have molds crafted from this pose...

*puts hand up* One chocolate Daniel for me please!.....It'll be a darn sight better than the "goody bag" I get from the mother-in-law tomorrow....I only like really good dark chocolate preferably from Belgium and I know I'll get the horrid milk stuff we have in England filled with nasty gooey sickly centres...

A nice dark, rich, creamy chocolate Daniel will definitely make my Easter Sunday!...

Dee Dee xx

See even Daniel's licking his lips

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
                      Awesome idea Bling! I would put stock into that company!!

I think i might be able to single handidly keep the company alive. Chocolate and Daniel all in one perfect combination, sigh how could i resist??
                      I know *I* couldn't resist. I'd be round as a grape in a six-month. Now I'm thinking about themed chocolate gift-sets. Like Daniel dressed in the blue uniform he wears when he's on-world, and a little chocolate computer and a slab of chocolate made to look like his chalkboard embossed with the characters of a translation in progress, all packaged in a box with the inside printed to look like his office...

Or a desert camo-ed bandana'd chocolate Daniel with all his chocolate archaeology tools and some little chocolate artifacts packaged in a box that looks like a pyramid or a ziggurat...

Last edited by blingaway; 26 March 2005, 01:47 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Chocolate Boonie?

Dee Dee xx
                        sigpic

Comment

Or we could just take Blindfolded Daniel and dip him in chocolate.

*drools*

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless

D: "Y'know what's funny, T? Evidently, I can ship worldwide....but I can't seem to keep my pants. Why is that?"
                            T: "I do not know, Daniel Jackson. Perhaps it would be adventageous if you wore a stronger belt..."

*falls down laughing*

courtesy of wirthless

Comment

Happy Birthday a day late Emms!

For your birthday, newly capped from Demons not three minutes ago...

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless

D: "Not only do they take my pants, but they'll probably end up writing a BOOK about it..."
                                J: "C'mon...is losing your pants REALLY that bad?"[/CENTER]
                                D: *points at the hussy stampede heading their way*
                                J: "Ohhh....i get it."
                                D: "see what I mean?"

courtesy of wirthless

Comment

Working...
                                X