No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys!! Y'all are sooo much fun to hang out with! Here's another triple, just for fun! And on that note, I must be off to dream of well...that remains to be seen, eh? G'night all!
    Attached Files

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

J: "Y'know...between the whumpings, zip ties, Mei Mei--not to mention losing your pants--you'd think you'd stop hangin' around the pond..."
      D: *shrugs, humming MacGyver theme, thinking fondly of repeatedly being nursed back to health*

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        Mmmmmm......AU Daniel.......yummmmmm.......
        Whoops, did I say that out loud? It's the geek in me, I guess.
        That's PERFECTLY alright...I love him as well....we geeks should stick together!
        Lil' spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        ...and he's wearing the same glasses as I do!

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
        Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
        ~CELLO!~
        ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
          As much as i dont like a bearded Daniel.....he still looks very thunkable in this picture.
          Whew, and I thought I was the only one not keen on facial hair on Danny...
          (Not to mention the "dead gerbil stuck to thw chin" look in *gasp!* "Sumuru"!)

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
          Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
          ~CELLO!~
          ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Jack: I told you to watch out for Mei Mei during a full moon, but would you listen to me.... Nooooo... What do I know?
            Daniel: Will you just shut up?
            Jack: Just say it, Daniel.
            Daniel: Fine, you want me to say it... You want me to say that you were right... Fine, you were right. Will you shut up now?
            Jack: Yep...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              Of course, you realize this means I will now have to dig out my Tampa Bay Bucs 2003 Super Bowl Champs shirts...not that you'd CARE...
              Better not, she DOES live in Packer country, but I'm the rabid footballer around here, and as a Vikings fan I suggest you don't even THINK about pulling out any Bucs stuff... ...I'll go all Boonie of Death on your a**...

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                Ooooo, you and RDA have something in common. He was pretty pissed when the North Stars were sold to Dallas. I remember the sarcasm in his voice when he was talking about it. I worked with a guy who was a hockey addict and he converted me.
                This is NOT a good topic of conversation to get Jilly started on... *wanders off in search of caffienne and chocolate, muttering about the idiocy of hockey in Texas. TEXAS!*

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                  Dammit! I missed it! I always cover my ears, avert my eyes, and sing the Queen of the Night aria when the previews come on. This spoiler-free thing is over-rated.
                  Was it on during last night's eps? If so I'll have it on DVD and can cap it...

Comment

KG you really need to stay on your meds.

oh Oh OH! I know! DJF, ask if he'll consider leaving Elvis Presley '68 Comeback Special-type sideburns for an episode or two... *mad cackling*
                    ...you're just trying to get a rise out of me...

...it's working...

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                      This is NOT a good topic of conversation to get Jilly started on... *wanders off in search of caffienne and chocolate, muttering about the idiocy of hockey in Texas. TEXAS!*
                      Hockey in Texas.... Well, there is also a NHL team in Phoenix. Coyotes... how's that for a Hockey team????
                      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

...you're just trying to get a rise out of me...

...it's working...
                        Well shoot, if that gets a rise out of you, this'll make ya darn near float...

http://members.cox.net/zgode/SB1

G'head, click it.

Comment

G'head, click it.
                          ROFLMAO!!!!!!! That is too funny!! I almost fell out of my chair laughing!!
                          Spoiler:
                          He just looke evil there for some reason. Must be the boonie. *giggle*

Hehe.

I'm feeling a green mood today, so enjoy this:

Kerri

Comment

G'head, click it.
                            Yeah, I just HAD to look before we headed to the 'rents for the day...woman... *sighs* You know, you SAY you love me, and you snog me and all that...but then you do nefarious things like ^that^...

*sighs again* Let's hope it was just a phase. And WTF was with the HAT?!?!?!

Comment

Yeah, I just HAD to look before we headed to the 'rents for the day...woman... *sighs* You know, you SAY you love me, and you snog me and all that...but then you do nefarious things like ^that^...

*sighs again* Let's hope it was just a phase. And WTF was with the HAT?!?!?!
                              The hat wasn't so much of a WhatTF it was more of a WhoTF...darling Seshat.

Comment

G'head, click it.
                                ROFLMAO Blingy!.....that is soo funny....

That cheered me right up because I've just been watching Double Jeopardy... and had to post this....the look on Daniel's face....whoever I snurched this from thanks cos those eyes - so sad - make me go all soppy and weepy.....

Dee Dee xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X