• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naeara
    lol! Sorry, had a kid emergency.

Bearded Daniel from the S9 teaser:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/naeara2/007.jpg
    Kid emergencies. I'm down with them.

*deep breathing* Definitely looking forward to season nine.

Thanks for that link Kerri! BB looks My-T-Fine in Airforce wear. Has JMazz said anything about if beard removal is going to be a plot point?

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

Thanks for that link Kerri! BB looks My-T-Fine in Airforce wear. Has JMazz said anything about if beard removal is going to be a plot point?
      Glad to be of service *courtsies*

BB does indeed look quite scrumtious. I may have to wander over the the thunk thread. Season 9 is looking quite good indeed. I kinda like the beard. I'm guessing it will be some sort of plot point, but I guess you never know for sure with this show!

Comment

Hmmmm, that could be a con question. I haven't seen anything on Joe's thread about the beard.
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
          Hmmmm, that could be a con question. I haven't seen anything on Joe's thread about the beard.
          I only ask because seeing Jack in Lost City engaged in a regular everyday type shave was, um...edifying. Daniel shaving off that beard would be...Mmmmmm

Comment

I only ask because seeing Jack in Lost City engaged in a regular everyday type shave was, um...edifying. Daniel shaving off that beard would be...Mmmmmm
            Hmmmmmm, edifying. Well, that is not quite what I thought, but I will go with it. Cleaned up for PG forum perhaps.
            sigpic

Comment

I guess the question I should ask is: "Will we see a bathroom scene where we get to watch you shave off the beard?"
              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                Hmmmmmm, edifying. Well, that is not quite what I thought, but I will go with it. Cleaned up for PG forum perhaps.
                I've seen Feli wield the PG Paddle! You can get descriptive if you're into that sort of thing.

Originally posted by DJF
                I guess the question I should ask is: "Will we see a bathroom scene where we get to watch you shave off the beard?"
                And if the answer is no, the next question is "Who do we need to bribe to get the bathroom scene?"

Comment

And more specifically "Who do I have to shower with tokens of my affection to get to be the one shaving the beard "
                  I think it's very important to Daniel's character development that we show he's getting on with his life, and is in a healthy relationship, with say, ME mwahahahahaha!

*stares deamily at walls of small padded room*

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara

Bearded Daniel from the S9 teaser:

As much as i dont like a bearded Daniel.....he still looks very thunkable in this picture.

Sexi BB and MS all in one show?? I can not wait for season 9!! *jumps up and down giddily*

Liz
                    das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon

Sexi BB and MS all in one show?? I can not wait for season 9!! *jumps up and down giddily*

Liz
                      Agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        And more specifically "Who do I have to shower with tokens of my affection to get to be the one shaving the beard "
                        I think it's very important to Daniel's character development that we show he's getting on with his life, and is in a healthy relationship, with say, ME mwahahahahaha!

*stares deamily at walls of small padded room*

KG you really need to stay on your meds.

oh Oh OH! I know! DJF, ask if he'll consider leaving Elvis Presley '68 Comeback Special-type sideburns for an episode or two... *mad cackling*

Comment

KG you really need to stay on your meds.

oh Oh OH! I know! DJF, ask if he'll consider leaving Elvis Presley '68 Comeback Special-type sideburns for an episode or two... *mad cackling*
                          HA! WHO needs the meds around here again?
                          More the merrier I say! *shares special happy meds*

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                            Hopefully a fresh-out-of-the-shower(if you know what I mean ) type scene.

I taped both showings of SG1 so I could rewatch and rewatch and rewatch the promo. Then I came here and saw the posted pic. I have to say the beard is definitely growing on me, but then I like bearded men-my hubby has one. And you have to admit he looks adorable.

And I'm guessing the leather-clad legs they showed during the promo is Vala. No wonder Danny looks bewildered.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Frostfox's Danny looks really sad that she's gone... Maybe I should comfort him.... *giggle* *giggle* *snort* Come to Mei Mei, sweet boy!

Comment

Dagnabbit, Jack!! *pouts* I was gonna go get him!!

Jack: Watch out, Daniel. Her fangs are out. It's a full moon tonight, and trust me, that's not a good thing!
                                Daniel: Yeah, I noticed the thirsty look in her eye...

Comment

Working...
                                X