Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Switch42
    Almost time for Moebius 2!! Well, where I am anyway.

Just had to post to share my new Bling-sig. I know it's not Daniel (sorry) but I love it anyway! Thanks again Bling!!

Cos everyone has been sharing their creativity today and I still love this one that I made way back when. Plus we have new people that may not have seen it.

Kerri
    Great sig Kerri and Bling!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Woo Hoo, that is the Minnesota Wild logo!
      Minnesota has an NHL TEAM?
      sigpic
      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
        Minnesota has an NHL TEAM?
        Minnesota HAD an NHL team for many years (The North Stars, if anyone else remembers) but then they SOLD them to DALLAS. (Grrr...on a personal note, I stopped watching NHL for a while after that...) But they wised up and got a new team in '97. (Not that it matters....frellin' strike...grrr) And as Kliggins mentioned, they're the Minnesota Wild.

*sighs* I knew I shouldn't have answered that question....

Comment

Moebius 2 Spoiler:

Spoiler:
          Well, WTF?!?! Does EVERY Daniel have to die? Jeez! I mean, come on. But LOVE AU Daniel. And then current Daniel with the AU team, Jack/Daniel banter, it was great!!

So, yeah.

Kerri

Comment

s9 preview?? WHERE? How did I miss it? grrrr i wanna see bearded Danny! *stomps foot*

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
              So I'm leaving him here with you (I asked the cat sitter if she did clones too but she sadly declined) until Monday.

I expect to find him in the same state I left him with you come Monday.
              Play nice and don't damage him (well, not too much) and don't let Mei Mei bite him. Or Sue get him on his back all weekend. And I won't even go where blingaway could take him. Oh, and remember, zip ties cost money wirthless.
              Seshat, Kliggins, I'm putting you in charge of his welfare (nearest thing to a grown up I can find in this neck of the pond).

Oh dear. Why do I have a bad feeling about this.

Dannyclone looks a bit dubious too.
              Relax that frown Dannyclone. I will protect you from the other hussies. C'mon Dannyclone, you will be safe. We just won't tell FF about the "activities" I have planned.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                Minnesota HAD an NHL team for many years (The North Stars, if anyone else remembers) but then they SOLD them to DALLAS. (Grrr...on a personal note, I stopped watching NHL for a while after that...) But they wised up and got a new team in '97. (Not that it matters....frellin' strike...grrr) And as Kliggins mentioned, they're the Minnesota Wild.

*sighs* I knew I shouldn't have answered that question....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/Ink_9/dj01.jpg
                Ooooo, you and RDA have something in common. He was pretty pissed when the North Stars were sold to Dallas. I remember the sarcasm in his voice when he was talking about it. I worked with a guy who was a hockey addict and he converted me.
                sigpic

Comment

I saw that season 9 preview commerical.... Daniel with a beard. Mitchell in his uniform. I had to rewind and watch it again. TiVo is great!!!!!
                  No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                    I saw that season 9 preview commerical.... Daniel with a beard. Mitchell in his uniform. I had to rewind and watch it again. TiVo is great!!!!!
                    Dammit! I missed it! I always cover my ears, avert my eyes, and sing the Queen of the Night aria when the previews come on. This spoiler-free thing is over-rated.

Comment

I've got a cap of the beard. I'll upload it in a second.

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                        I've got a cap of the beard. I'll upload it in a second.

*taps foot* It's been, like, way longer than a second... Please excuse me, I been drinkin'...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                          *taps foot* It's been, like, way longer than a second... Please excuse me, I been drinkin'...
                          If you're that impatient, you can go here: http://www.sg1archive.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11320

They also have the preview uploaded for those that missed it and a few caps. It's brief, so there's not much. Just one noticeable absence. But, the beard is there. And BB. So, enjoy!

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                            Really, I couldn't tell. Waaaaaaa! I am stuck at work and cannot see the preview. Stupid work.
                            sigpic

Comment

lol! Sorry, had a kid emergency. Couldn't find his book.

Bearded Daniel from the S9 teaser:

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                                If you're that impatient, you can go here: http://www.sg1archive.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11320

They also have the preview uploaded for those that missed it and a few caps. It's brief, so there's not much. Just one noticeable absence. But, the beard is there. And BB. So, enjoy!

Kerri
                                I couldn't wait. Thanks Kerri. I like the beard or stuff on his face as the caption said.

and thank you Cindy for the great con report and pictures. Loved reading every word of it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X