Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erinanderson
    Alrighty bags all packed, tapes in the VCR set to tape Stargate, Atlantis and BSG, cats are all sitted on (unlike FF I don't have to pay danger money...I hope) and the clone is already to be sat on by you guys. Please don't damage him too much, no stealing his bandana and if I catch you all putting boonies on him, I may get hostile when I get back .
    Originally posted by erinanderson
    Seshat, Kliggins, I'm putting you in charge of his welfare (nearest thing to a grown up I can find in this neck of the pond).
    Oh dear. Why do I have a bad feeling about this.
    Erin - have a WONDERFUL time!! I'm sure Kliggy and I can handle it if any unruly hussies start taking liberties with your clone. Being more *experienced* has it's advantages in other ways, as well.

Now where did she put that clone?? (smiles devilishly)

Comment

Originally posted by CindyLouFett
      Blue is definitely his color. When I first started watching the show, I thought they'd digitally altered his eyes. I thought it was really weird until I realized that his eyes really are that blue Ooof, I'm starting to swoon again...

Cynthia
      Well there's my theme for the day!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

http://members.cox.net/xgode/Menace22.jpg
        THUNK!! Sigh....

Bling, can you come over here and help me sit on Erin's clone? He's starting to get a little hyperactive now that she's actually leaving.

Comment

OMG!...That look is soooooo gorgeous....those eyes, that expression.....*melts*

Dee Dee xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Now, seriously - did you do something to his eyes in that picture?? If I hadn't seen those eyes in person, I'd never believe they could really be that blue. VERY nice picture, by the way! I haven't seen that one before.

Cynthia

Comment

Hey, Blingaway. I really liked that pic!
              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

i feel like i am in the daniel jackson/michael shanks theme park and you can pick any ride to go on for the day!

first up seshat is running the pants ride! hear daniel in scenes from the show talk about loosing his pants with the rest of sg1!

next up blingaway with the theme of ole blue eyes! yes think about it looking into those blue eyes for a whole entire ride and a whole entire 8 seasons!

and don't forget the real popular ride the 'bulges' ride yes 'arm' bulges is what we are talking about and a whole group of hussies run this ride watch as you go thru the ride and see daniel either cross his arms and make the popular 'crossed arm bulge' or hold on he has a p90

and we have a certain hussy who seems to enjoy daniel in plastic bondages yes she is running this ride but not sure if she will let daniel go anytime soon!

and don't forget we have prizes to win also!

so come on in and join our theme park of daniel jackson! a theme everyday for your likeing!
                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by CindyLouFett
                  Now, seriously - did you do something to his eyes in that picture??

Cynthia
                  I did not. When I cap, I open each one in Digital Image Pro and try to get the cap I pasted into the editor to look like the dvd image the player puts on my screen. I usually have to lighten the midtones about 19 ticks and add about three ticks of magenta to get the skin tones right, but his eyes take care of themselves. And besides, I have this thing about not messing with what the directors and photographers have created. Doing sigs and wallpapers is another story, but screencaps I like to be faithful to the original images.

Another goodie!

Comment

I love his blue eyes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9

and don't forget the real popular ride the 'bulges' ride yes 'arm' bulges is what we are talking about
                      Oh ya had to go and specify. I was already at the ticket window.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                        [i]*Seshat makes immediate mental note to never wear her Tampa Bay Lightning 2004 Stanley Cup Champions t-shirt to a con.
                        *Gently refrains from dissertation about hockey in FLORIDA...*

Sorry Seshat...it's the effect of long winters and hockey withdrawal...

Comment

i feel like i am in the daniel jackson/michael shanks theme park and you can pick any ride to go on for the day!

first up seshat is running the pants ride! hear daniel in scenes from the show talk about loosing his pants with the rest of sg1!

next up blingaway with the theme of ole blue eyes! yes think about it looking into those blue eyes for a whole entire ride and a whole entire 8 seasons!

and don't forget the real popular ride the 'bulges' ride yes 'arm' bulges is what we are talking about and a whole group of hussies run this ride watch as you go thru the ride and see daniel either cross his arms and make the popular 'crossed arm bulge' or hold on he has a p90

and we have a certain hussy who seems to enjoy daniel in plastic bondages yes she is running this ride but not sure if she will let daniel go anytime soon!

and don't forget we have prizes to win also!

so come on in and join our theme park of daniel jackson! a theme everyday for your likeing!
                          Can't. Stop. Snortling.

Will there be ice cream?!?

Comment

Hahahahahaha!!!

Comment

Snortle, Snortle, Cackle, Cackle.....

Just getting the ride nicely warmed up for the first customers.....

Dee Dee xx
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                                Originally posted by wirthless
                                *Gently refrains from dissertation about hockey in FLORIDA...*

Sorry Seshat...it's the effect of long winters and hockey withdrawal...

Sarcasm? Is that sarcasm I hear?!
                                *wags finger at Ang playfully*
                                You KNOW what happens when I hear sarcasm, don't you?
                                *Fires up mouse*

Comment

Working...
                                X