No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a laptop, so I'm less thoughtful looking...

Yeah, did you buy Daniel any pants?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
      You hussies have been in prime form I see, posting all sorts of delicious photos. Thanks for the yummy eye candy!

For the record, I too am a cackler. Does that mean I get to become a hussy?
      Welcome fellow cackler!....All hussies need to cackle once in a while....Can you snortle too?...

Sadly no dreams of pants last night......no deams at all....must have worn myself out cackling and snortling.....ready to face a new day with new thunks...

Dee Dee xx

Ah breakfast has arrived

sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Greetings one and all - new to this forum been lurking around for a while and ran across this pix from last year thought you might enjoy - I did enjoy helping him get his coffee fix for the morning

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
          Greetings one and all - new to this forum been lurking around for a while and ran across this pix from last year thought you might enjoy - I did enjoy helping him get his coffee fix for the morning

http://img96.exs.cx/img96/8569/michael0cd.jpg
          Welcome tsaxlady!....Aww what a great piccie...thanks for posting it.....who wouldn't enjoy helping Michael...

Welcome to the Pond...the hussies are a lovely bunch (even if some of them have a tendency to cackle and snort.. )....hope you enjoy posting and thunking as much as the rest of us..

Dee Dee xx
          sigpic

Comment

Now then, the bags are all packed, the house all locked up, Max's cat sitter prepared with added danger money.

Unfortunately, the clone won't fit in the suitcase and today is a Bank Holiday so I can't FedEx him to the hotel and the car is full.

So I'm leaving him here with you (I asked the cat sitter if she did clones too but she sadly declined) until Monday.

I expect to find him in the same state I left him with you come Monday.
            Play nice and don't damage him (well, not too much) and don't let Mei Mei bite him. Or Sue get him on his back all weekend. And I won't even go where blingaway could take him. Oh, and remember, zip ties cost money wirthless.
            Seshat, Kliggins, I'm putting you in charge of his welfare (nearest thing to a grown up I can find in this neck of the pond).

Oh dear. Why do I have a bad feeling about this.

Dannyclone looks a bit dubious too.

Play nice, ladies.

sigpic

Comment

Of course! Don't we always?

Comment

Bye Foxy!....enjoy yourself.....

The Hussies will endeavour to take care Daniel with their usual efficiency.....

I'd ask him for the flag to wave you off but it's probably a good thing he keeps it where he is.......or maybe not?...

Dee Dee xx

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                  Now then, the bags are all packed, the house all locked up, Max's cat sitter prepared with added danger money.

Unfortunately, the clone won't fit in the suitcase and today is a Bank Holiday so I can't FedEx him to the hotel and the car is full.

So I'm leaving him here with you (I asked the cat sitter if she did clones too but she sadly declined) until Monday.

I expect to find him in the same state I left him with you come Monday.
                  Play nice and don't damage him (well, not too much) and don't let Mei Mei bite him. Or Sue get him on his back all weekend. And I won't even go where blingaway could take him. Oh, and remember, zip ties cost money wirthless.
                  Seshat, Kliggins, I'm putting you in charge of his welfare (nearest thing to a grown up I can find in this neck of the pond).

Oh dear. Why do I have a bad feeling about this.

Dannyclone looks a bit dubious too.

Play nice, ladies.

Awwww! Now would I hurt Danny!? You go, have fun, he'll be in good teeth, er, hands...

Comment

*shuffles into room, realizing she's DANGEROUSLY LOW on
                    coffee....realizing situation is dire, and may have to resort to drastic measures*

*takes sip*
                    *feels a little better*
                    *posts cap she made for Dee Dee*

Comment

Coffee, thunk and it's Friday!! Of course, it's season finale Friday. Is it July yet? No new Daniel or Jack for four months? The agony!

Comment

Comment

Comment

"If Jack caught me reading this, I'd never hear the end of it, but I just HAVE to know what they're up to..."

Comment

ROTFLMAO!! Wirthless! I just noticed the book titles! I was understandably distracted by the man! That is too funny!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                ROTFLMAO!! Wirthless! I just noticed the book titles! I was understandably distracted by the man! That is too funny!
                                And that's a GREAT caption, Alaskhah...After all, A good archaeologist can never have too much reference material.
                                Last edited by wirthless; 25 March 2005, 03:06 AM. Reason: not....enough...coffee...

Comment

Working...
                                X