Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wirthless
    Suspecting the hussies were behind the sudden--and complete--disappearance of ALL his pants,
    Daniel *briefed* the reinforcements on the exact location of The Pond in hopes of a military wardrobe extraction....hoping that Operation Pants
    would soon be underway...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/Ink_9/djem4.jpg
    ...on a meteorological note, the breeze was getting brisk.
    However, due to an unfortunate typo, the mission was scrubbed, after Jack went off on a five minute tangent about a waste of resources on Operation Rants, and stormed back to the SGC in a temper...

Comment

Suspecting the hussies were behind the sudden--and complete--disappearance of ALL his pants,
      Daniel *briefed* the reinforcements on the exact location of The Pond in hopes of a military wardrobe extraction....hoping that Operation Pants
      would soon be underway...
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/Ink_9/djem4.jpg
      ...on a meteorological note, the breeze was getting brisk.
      OMG! Ang and Seshat deserve some kind of Award for Inciting a Thunk Riot, humor division. My work is almost as tedious as mei mei's right now and this is making the day ever so much nicer.

However, due to an unfortunate typo, the mission was scrubbed
      So Daniel tried to elicit Thor's help...

T: I am pleased to see you striving to emulate the more advanced races Daniel Jackson, but if you wish to do as the Asgard do, you will need to lose the shirt as well.
      Last edited by blingaway; 24 March 2005, 12:59 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        So Daniel tried to elicit Thor's help...
        http://members.cox.net/ggode/8x08c1.jpg

T: I am pleased to see you striving to emulate the more advanced races Daniel Jackson, but if you wish to do as the Asgard do, you will need to lose the shirt as well.
        Ye gods, this snortling has got to stop!!! I'm gonna run out of coffee!

Comment

My husband has declared that if I don't stop "cackling" as he so lovingly put it he's going to have me committed....

Have told him it's my friends on msn that are doing it as he's already terrified of the Hussies after seeing me open the Guide yesterday morning!....

Not really too far off the pants theme...just fancied some skin

Dee Dee xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Hee hee! Funny!!!
            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
              My husband has declared that if I don't stop "cackling" as he so lovingly put it he's going to have me committed....

Dee Dee xx
              Oh Dee Dee - I, too, have been accused of "cackling" on occasion.
              I always thought it just ran in my family. I guess it's truly a hussy thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                Oh Dee Dee - I, too, have been accused of "cackling" on occasion.
                I always thought it just ran in my family. I guess it's truly a hussy thing.
                I am the world's worst cackler ...and snorter!.....people run for miles when I start laughing!.....

Dee Dee xx

At the sound of the first snort Daniel prepares to leg it!
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

J: "I realize this might be a bad time to bring this up...but I hear that zip ties can make an excellent impromptu belt..."
                  D: "It IS a bad time...and don't tell me you read 101 Uses For Zip Ties..."
                  Hmmm...now you've got me thinking about new book covers, Ang.

*Goes off to ponder the possibiities*

Comment

One can see, by this animation, that Daniel's obsession with the pyramids started at a very early age...

"Look mom & dad. I've made an alien spacecraft landing platform!"

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                      Here's a cap from the Twilight Zone.... I have a few more, but like Sue said, he's just in this one scene.....

one scene that is worth viewing

and door to door is coming on have to check again when that is i think its april 4th at 3:00 a.m.!
                      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                        Hmmm...now you've got me thinking about new book covers, Ang.

*Goes off to ponder the possibiities*
                        The screech which ran through the Mason household upon opening the Handbook was due to the use of zip ties.

The cat still isn't speaking to Wirthless (yes, Ang, I blamed you).

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                          One can see, by this animation, that Daniel's obsession with the pyramids started at a very early age...

"Look mom & dad. I've made an alien spacecraft landing platform!"
                          Ancient came to the thunk thread! I thought you had a chronic case of the icks where thunking and 'shipping are concerned.

Very cute li'l guy you brought to play!

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                            The screech which ran through the Mason household upon opening the Handbook was due to the use of zip ties.

The cat still isn't speaking to Wirthless (yes, Ang, I blamed you).

*shrugs* I've been blamed for worse...

In my former occupation (before selecting baby over a kitten ) I PAID to do all sorts of offensive things to cats. (i.e. vaccinations, ear cleanings, BATHS...etc) and have developed a thick (albeit somewhat scarred) skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                              one scene that is worth viewing

and door to door is coming on have to check again when that is i think its april 4th at 3:00 a.m.!
                              Sue, once again I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your little TV listings updates for MS' appearances. I would never have caught Mary 25 which was on last weekend if not for you. Both my VCR and I thank you!!

Isn't MS in yet another ep of Outer Limits? What is the name of that one? Or am I just dreaming??

Comment

[CENTER] *shrugs* I've been blamed for worse...

In my former occupation (before selecting baby over a kitten ) I PAID to do all sorts of offensive things to cats. (i.e. vaccinations, ear cleanings, BATHS...etc) and have developed a thick (albeit somewhat scarred) skin.

You wanna try bathing Max, feel free, I know the name of a good plastic surgeon...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X