Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
    Hey, Mei Mei, this might make you feel better: I have a copy of To Kiss a Frog sitting on my desk, waiting to be read over my lunch hour.
    Kewl! Thanks and let me know what you think!

I read back through my posts from last night and I am grateful that my, eh, drunken thunkin' didn't get out of hand... There was a *clears throat* slight *cough* incident last summer in the Jack thread that I would prefer not be repeated in the Danny thread. I wouldn't want my innocent reputation besmirched in here as well.

At least there was no belly button shots...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
      Kewl! Thanks and let me know what you think!

I read back through my posts from last night and I am grateful that my, eh, drunken thunkin' didn't get out of hand... There was a *clears throat* slight *cough* incident last summer in the Jack thread that I would prefer not be repeated in the Danny thread. I wouldn't want my innocent reputation besmirched in here as well.

*giggle* But...we love you too, Mei Mei... *giggle*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei

Meimei: if it's any comfort to you I seldom venture outside of this thread so as far as I'm concerned your reputation remains immaculate.

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
          DJF, in my trial capping efforts the other night I caught this one. I knew someone would appreciate it - guess it's for you!

Have a great day - and CONGRATS ON 1800!!
          Thanks Jen!!!
          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Ah-HA! The new avatar. Why am I not surprised?

Comment

Great run to 1800, DJF!!
              (I'd stick my tongue out, but it seems to have gone numb from thunking...)

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                Ah-HA! The new avatar. Why am I not surprised?
                The only problem with it - is it's so small you can't see that he's sticking out his tongue.

sigpic

Comment

Geez I did NOT realize how much that lovely tongue is seen! It amazes me - ok it does other stuff to me - but I'm at work so....

Comment

Oh, you mad bint!!!! (that's a complement, BTW!)

And IT arrived! It's fabulous and it's BOUND with zip ties!!!

You are a doll.

FF, who's still giggling.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
                      DJF, in my trial capping efforts the other night I caught this one. I knew someone would appreciate it - guess it's for you!

Have a great day - and CONGRATS ON 1800!!

CONGRATS ON 1800 DJF!

love the tongue pics!
                      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

1800!!Congrats DJF!!

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                          Seshat, could you make a 'package' with Rodney in it? I think Shadow would love it.
                          ETA: and if he could be in a UPS box, that would be even better.
                          DJF: So many hussies asked to see the Rodney/UPS box image once
                          I completed it that I am just gonna post the URL for everyone here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../RodneyBox.jpg

And just to stay on topic:

Teal'c:
                          Your hussies appear to have found a new obsession, DanielJackson.
                          Daniel: But can he deliver around the world on time, like I can?

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            DJF: So many hussies asked to see the Rodney/UPS box image once

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../RodneyBox.jpg

And just to stay on topic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/7b34eea1.jpg

Teal'c: Your hussies appear to have found a new obsession, DanielJackson.
                            Daniel: But can he deliver around the world on time, like I can?

That's perfect.... I'm off to give Shadow the link. I'll let you know what she thinks.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mtee1958
                              Geez I did NOT realize how much that lovely tongue is seen! It amazes me - ok it does other stuff to me - but I'm at work so....
                              My thoughts exactly! I have enough trouble staying on task at work as it is. Coming to this board makes me pretty much useless

Cynthia

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                                [center]DJF: So many hussies asked to see the Rodney/UPS box image once
                                Love the Rodney box!

Speaking of David Hewlett (and Michael) I don't know if I've posted this yet or not, so forgive me if I'm tooting my own horn too much. A week or so ago I went on a wallpaper-making binge (the boss was out, so I goofed off all day) and made a slew of Stargate wallpapers. Most are either Michael or David, but I have a couple of the other guys, too. Anybody who's interested can check them out here:

http://plaza.ufl.edu/cbowker/SciFiFa...er/SG/sga.html

Cynthia

Comment

Working...
                                X