No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No kidding! Definitely not a preferred mode of travel, I'm sure!

Well, Alaskah, I guess you'll have to hold the fort - I'm falling asleep at my keyboard now so it must be time to call it a night. The night crew (those in other time zones) should be around soon, if they aren't already lurking...

See you all tomorrow for another day of thunking!

Blessings,
    OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Good morning hussies....lots of nice piccies posted while I was in the land of dreams - a rather nice one involving train travel, a tour round London and Ewan McGregor on my arm - but I digress....

It's raining here, 17 yr old son is now home for the Easter holidays and I HAVE to start clearing out my kitchen for the decorator to begin next week...so I'd better get my thunks in now.....

You want us to paint what?

Dee Dee xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

J: Daniel, cover your ears as long as you want; they are still going to discuss express delivery and tracking numbers
        D: lalalala; I am not listening to you Jack.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
          I only WISH it was April
          Do you know what seat you're in? I'm toward the back of the gold section, but if you want, you could come back and lurk with me for autographs (no one will care if you drop BACK in the line), and I can use my magnificent camera to get very up close, very detailed piccies of MS signing your guide (altho if the photos are blurred cos I'm laughing too hard I'm not responsible! ).
          Speaking of cameras, can anyone recommend a good model / brand? My little one just doesn't hack it if the subject of the picture (like, oh, let's say, Michael Shanks at a convention, dangit!) is more than about 10 feet away

Cynthia

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
            I have some McKay caps if you want. He's my favorite. On Atlantis, that is. Daniel still rocks my world!
            Ah, a fellow McKay fan I'd love to see them. Now, if I could just find a convention that MS and David Hewlett were both attending, I'd be in heaven One that's affordable, that is. The GateCons look pretty pricey.

Cynthia

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
              Here ya go mei mei! Not a classic neck shot, but still...notice (if your current state allows for such concentration ) how the light plays across his skin and how his collar is just slightly standing away from the back of his neck...
              *groan* Wonderful piccie... I think... My eyes are warring with the pain in my head... *groan*

Comment

Hey KG, I was thinking about your super whammy-dyne giga-death camera today, and this was my thought: My camera has a setting where it'll shoot frame after frame as long as I press the button. A feature like that would come in handy for capturing the hilarity that is sure to ensue around the signing of the first Field Guide. Mine's not an SLR tho. Can yours be programmed for multiple shots?

Here's another for mei mei. This neck is all wrapped up though, like a present. You like unwrapping presents don't you mei mei?

Edit: I guess the vodka caught up to her, I don't see her on the list any more. Ah well, she'll see it in the morning if she can focus then...
                *pries eyes open again* *groans* I don't know if I can figure out the tie but I will definately try!! *whimper* The head is feeling a little puny....

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  *whimper* The head is feeling a little puny....
                  GOOD MORNING MEI MEI!! Lemme do ya up a nice greasy porkchop and a bucket of cheese grits with Tabasco.

D: Jack, you can't let mei mei eat that stuff, it's practically toxic.
                  J: Hey, if it keeps her teeth occupied for a while, it's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by CindyLouFett
                    Ah, a fellow McKay fan I'd love to see them. Now, if I could just find a convention that MS and David Hewlett were both attending, I'd be in heaven One that's affordable, that is. The GateCons look pretty pricey.

Cynthia
                    There is a McKay/Hewlett thunk thread if you wish to visit. There are some nice oiccies over there.

BUt not as nice as the piccies in this here thread. Oh, no, siree.

Exhibit A:

Ok. Gotta go to work. Back later. Enjoy the thunking. Good luck on your run to 1800 DJF. I'll probably miss it, but will enjoy the review.

Kerri
                    Last edited by Switch42; 24 March 2005, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Halloooo!! ECHO...Echo...echo...

Very quiet 'round the pond this morning...

Daniel gets worried when the hussies go all quiet.

D: They're planning something, I know it. I hope I get to keep my pants this time...

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
                        Welcome to the thread Alaskah! (A bit belated )

Agreed - it was a pretty funny run of ideas today. We certainly have plenty of wonderfully creative folks here.

Daniel may have been a bit concerned about the new "shipping" talk that was going on though.
                        GOOD MORNING HUSSIES!

GOOD MORNING ALSO TO ALL THE NEW HUSSIES!

HAPPY THURSDAY!

weekends almost here!

REMEMBER: EVO PART TWO on this weekend in syndie if you wish to watch DANIEL tortured!

SEASON FINALE on tomorrow
                        Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

*Waves* Morning hussies!
                          Seems I missed a plethora of legality, and J&D dialogues last night.
                          Where was I? *scratches head* Hmmm....where WAS I....?OH yeah. I was delving into the realm of capping.
                          I don't think they're anywhere NEAR the expertise of other hussies,
                          but at least now I don't feel like a complete snurch. (Thankee again
                          to all those I snurched from... )

LOOOOOOOOOOVE the new siggy BLing!! (AND the one you made for Jilly!)

J: "Y'know...you're lucky it's dark in here..."
                          D: "To hide from the hussies?"
                          J: "Well, okay...that and it draws the attention away from the fact that your pants seem to have gone missing again..."

Comment

*waves* I'm here and and off ....in between clearing cupboards and drinking far too much coffee.....

Looks like Daniel's keeping an eye out for the Phantom Pants Snatcher too

Dee Dee xx
                            Last edited by discodiva; 24 March 2005, 05:32 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
                              I was looking at my invoice and wasn't quite sure what part might indicate my seat - it might be row G?? Guess I'll have to wait and be surprised.
                              It should be towards the bottom, right under the line that tells you what you bought and the price.

Oh, Good Morning Hussies!!!!!!!

How about a little workout to start the day with.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Halloooo!! ECHO...Echo...echo...

Very quiet 'round the pond this morning...

Daniel gets worried when the hussies go all quiet.

http://members.cox.net/xgode/threshold15.jpgD: They're planning something, I know it. I hope I get to keep my pants this time...
                                Of course something is being planned. Starting with my next post, I'll be making my run to 1800. But Daniel should feel a little safe. I'm not doing a "bum" run this time.

I shall be back soon to start.
                                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X