Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
    That's a fabulous RDA add lib.
    And, from a character point of view, to have someone touch your glasses, as any glasses wearer will tell you, is so intimate and personal.
    I love the look Jacob gives Sam too, no wonder he never felt the need to have 'that conversation' with Jack over his daughter's career.

FF
    Like father with a son .....Beautiful pics! Can I snurch? About the glasses, have you some pic of Prisoners? When Jack take off Daniel's glasses?
    sigpic
    Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by strider6 View Post
      No question that I really do miss the j/d banter and interaction. The guys had great timing together. You could tell how much fun they were having!

See I take the two as either as a thing or just two friends who banter well; I just find the thing pics fun to post cause of the looks I mean another great look for them is in One False Step when they are sitting on the infirmary beds and I enjoy how these two were always nsync with each other; saying stuff at same time.

I think its just like Strider said its all how you view the pics some see Slash and some see friends. But we can't take away Thing Thursday and is it whumping Thursday also; ah well bring on the whumping pics.

I really have to learn to write what the days are. Sorry intentional repost; and LEARNING CURVE is on! Dirty Daniel doing digging aka archeology.
      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
        Like father with a son .....Beautiful pics! Can I snurch? About the glasses, have you some pic of Prisoners? When Jack take off Daniel's glasses?
        Snurch away, they are from jackslashdaniel.com, home to fine screencaps for the fannish community. I don't know if I have the Prisoners cap (I know the one you mean) I'll go have a look through my Photoshop account.

FF
        sigpic

Comment

Don't be so hard. I think you are right, but to me even Maeve is right. She didn't say that you don't have to post slahs pic and comment, but that she is going to not be around on thursday, I think she have the right to express her ideas. I'm not so fond with slash too, especially toward Daniel and Jack, 'cause I see them more like father and son than lover, especially in the beginning of the series. Now, just for you one of my fav thing pic

Intentional Repost cause love the scene!
          Sue

sigpic

Comment

Prisoners caps.

Not the clearest, but it is a very dark episode for the most part.

FF
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
              Prisoners caps.

Not the clearest, but it is a very dark episode for the most part.

FF
              Thanks! And nice site! Can I snurch even there?
              sigpic
              Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Thanks! And nice site! Can I snurch even there?
                Yeah, screen caps are for sharing. I don't credit every time I use but I do it often enough to pass the word on about their stuff. Nice folks.

FF
                sigpic

Comment

Evening Pond. Sorry I didn't get here earlier... was back to work today and lots of things to do (plus the Boss man was constantly walking back and forth , so...).

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                  Jess.....your photo op with Michael came out great!! Isn't he just a sweetheart? I love how he's holding your sketches! Did he like them?

Y'know....I can't seem to find my emails to Chris for my photo ops. I think I may hafta to do that whole thing all over again. Oy.
                  Thanks Sue_J! He is a sweetheart. I didn't even realize at the time he was holding my sketch - that's how starstruck I was. LOL! He seemed gracious to get it, thanked me and said it was very nice. It's a wonder I can even remember!

Aw. Well I was hanging out over at the con thread and Mesenet said she heard back from Chris the other day - to tell all the GW'ers that they should have the pics soon. He's been really busy doing pics for 3 cons at once, or something like that. I emailed him again before I read her post. If you don't get your pic in the next couple of days I guess that would be the best thing to do.

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                  Hello pond emotional whump spoilers for size only
                  Awww the look on his face, I just wanna give him a big hug! ((()))

As far as the whole slash issue goes... I agree with Strider. Everyone knows I'm not really a slasher although I love the J/D friendship. If there's ever a post that irks me (not that I'm saying there have been any just yet!) I just overlook it and quickly scroll down to the next. I guess lately it has seemed like there was a bit more Thing than Whump on Thursdays. *shrugs* I'll try my best to give equal representation to Thing and Whump. (((Maeve))) Hope we still see you around sometimes!

Originally posted by strider6 View Post
                  No question that I really do miss the j/d banter and interaction. The guys had great timing together. You could tell how much fun they were having!
                  Exactly. I really miss it too! I hope we get to see some more of it in Continuum. I'm looking forward to that one.

Thing

And Whump

Comment

I enjoy the J&D Friendship too I don't Slash but I don't mind the people who do to each their own. You can have Daniel with whoever you want.

First Love "They are fighting over us"
                    Smart Mouth "They do realize that they each have their own AU where they have complete control over us like how they see us right"
                    First Love "They do now"
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Here is some Whump
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Remove Leda, insert self

profiles in whumpage

Comment

I enjoy the J&D Friendship too I don't Slash but I don't mind the people who do to each their own. You can have Daniel with whoever you want.
                          http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...lPretense2.jpg
                          First Love "They are fighting over us"
                          Smart Mouth "They do realize that they each have their own AU where they have complete control over us like how they see us right"
                          First Love "They do now"
                          Actually, I think I'd rather keep Daniel for myself!

can you blame me?
                          sigpic

Comment

Since I posted alot of thing for Thursday time to do the WHUMPING to make up for it; next time try to post a wee bit of both; I really need to write down what each day is; if people have posted before I; it kinda reminds me what the day is lol; sad to say getting old and forgetful.

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Here is some more emotional whump this entire ep is emotional whump

I know Jess will like it
                              sigpic

Comment

Here is some more emotional whump this entire ep is emotional whump
                                http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...ip/SDFIAD1.jpg
                                I know Jess will like it
                                I do, I do Thanks Erika I agree, poor Daniel, that whole ep he was just whumped. *hugs him*

Comment

Working...
                                X