No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those sideburns make him look .... weird.

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      *distributes bottles of smelling salts*

Criminy Cynthia, warn a hussy when you intend to put that one up again. I haven't seen such widespread thunkage since Danny-in-the-Flag made it's debut.

Dee Dee, here's a double thunk I think will suit you (and me! and others I'm sure...)...

http://members.cox.net/zgode/Demons23.jpg
      Oooo snurchied for the "Bondage Collection" as we speak Blingy!. Many many many thanks - and thunks!...

Flicks back a page to Cynthia's gorgeous piccie again....

Dee Dee xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
        Those sideburns make him look .... weird.

lol.
        The. Understatement. Of. The. Millenium.

Comment

What sideburns?

gleefully snurched from Kliggie!

well he has the gerbil on his chin for SUMURU!

and this is after season 5; when he started doing cons in fact i think this is SG4! thats another con that is fun to watch cause amanda asks him to do the puff n ruffle!

and i lived with the burns since they didn't stay on that long lol
          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Heck Yeah!
            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
              GAH!!! Woman...why don't you just have Seshat edit a boonie on that piccie and make it the bane of my existence?
              *cackling maniacally*

Wednesday's To Do List...

1. Shock Jilly
              2. ...nope, that's pretty much it.

*mwa*

Comment

What sideburns?

gleefully snurched from Kliggie!

Have to say, that pic sorta freaks me out... for some reason he reminds me of Satan... lol
                thankee toasteronfire

Comment

*cackling maniacally*

Wednesday's To Do List...

1. Shock Jilly
                  2. ...nope, that's pretty much it.

*mwa*

Mwa!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                    I really should apologize for swiping it and adding to it without asking you first. I hope you will forgive me. But you know what it's like when the moment of inspiration hits (and hussies beg so sweetly).
                    No need to apologize at all I wouldn't have posted it if I was worried about somebody "swiping" it. Besides, the glasses look great!

Cynthia

Comment

Cynthia, you had me rolling on the floor with your comments about this one!!

You followed the ONLY course of action open to you in such a situation -
                      whipping out a camera to record the moment for posterity. (Get it?)
                      Posterity. Yuck yuck

Cynthia

Comment

I'd like to ask all the hussies in the room to stand and answer Cynthia's question in unison:

"Are you kidding???? OF COURSE we would be interested! Go to it, girl!"
                        Okeedokee, I'll do it then. I'll let everybody know when I'm done. I'll try to get some decent pictures to go along with it.

Cynthia

Comment

Lol, Daniel/MS is about one of the few men I'm actually attracted to atm. Damn evil french girl who is in love with someone else and dating some girl who was apparently 'straight'.

Where's a good dream about Daniel when you need to take your mind off someone else!?!?!

Comment

Eek I've been neglecting my duties. I just realized that we've had several new folks here and I haven't offered them any clones. Shame on me!!!

Well, here's a fresh batch for everyone.....

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ashta
                              Lol, Daniel/MS is about one of the few men I'm actually attracted to atm. Damn evil french girl who is in love with someone else and dating some girl who was apparently 'straight'.

Where's a good dream about Daniel when you need to take your mind off someone else!?!?!
                              Beats me baby. I thunk all day and all I get is a dream that Seshat added another glowy Daniel square to her sig. Sort of a Daniel-dream, but ultimately not very satisfying...

Chant with me Ashta!
                              Daniel dreams...Daniel dreams...

Comment

Well thanks!
                                The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Working...
                                X