Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    I love a hussy who knows how to beg...

Best I can do in 20, I left in the delightful Cindy, for supplying the great piccie,
    but took out the autograph because it was a bit distracting from those EYES.

Funny, this is EXACTLY the kind of thing I do for a living!
    Odd how RL and this Thread are merging today...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...assesBeard.jpg
    Nice work Seshat! Your talent amazes me!

Bearded Danny looks okay, but I think I prefer him clean-shaven.
    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
      My apologies to those averse to headgear...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/Ink_9/triple.jpg

...but it needed to be posted.
      Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! That is so not right; Jack in a boonie.
      sigpic

Comment

*sucks up to screen cappers in our midst*

Does anyone have any caps of Martin Wood from any of his behind the scenes stuff? He's gonna be at the Vancouver con and he's my absolutest most favourite director i'd love to have a nice pic for him to sign

Failing that, i'd love to know what programs everyone uses to capture the original image (the nice clear unpixelated or non-blurry ones) Of COURSE I plan to "capture" Danny too (PM me if you want to avoid OT-ness).

Comment

Originally posted by CindyLouFett
          The con this weekend was wonderful. Unfortunately, my crappy camera let me down and I didn't get any good pictures from Michael's talk. But I met some good-hearted people who offered to email me their pictures, so hopefully I'll have some good ones soon. In the meantime, here's a scan of the picture he autographed:

http://plaza.ufl.edu/cbowker/SciFiFa..._sig_large.jpg

...and here's the picture from a professional photo shoot that was offered to fans at the convention. I'm posting a link rather than the picture itself, because it's NOT a flattering picture of me - I usually don't look this goofy. I was absolutely TERRIFIED
          http://plaza.ufl.edu/cbowker/SciFiFa...anks_large.jpg

If you want to read my rather long and boring report on the whole con, go here:
          http://plaza.ufl.edu/cbowker/SciFiFa...05_report.html

I'll post new pictures as soon as I get them.

Cynthia
          You look fantastic Cynthia! I like the beard.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! That is so not right; Jack in a boonie.

D: "It's Ang's fault...SHE posted it..."

Sorry Kliggins!!! I got caught up in the theme!!

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
              OOOOOO...thankee thankee....

Sorry I didn't reply....but I got caught up in my other website......but I would have begged beautifully!....

Dee Dee xx
              Oh heck, you KNOW I would have done it anyway, just so I could see for myself. He's a cutie either way, but I guess i like him clean shaven best of all, glasses or no. In fact, I'm so used to seeing him WITH glasses that he kinda looks naked without them.

*Wanders off to think over THAT problem in much greater detail...*

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                Seshat you're a wonder! I am loving the beard...It's like the scruffy dream Daniel from Chimera only more so. Yummy!

Cindy your con report was great, and makes me even more sad I'm not joining all the hussies in April. But c'est la vie.

Here's another for your collection DeeDee.

Thanks Blingy!!!!

Yep bearded scruffy Daniel bodes well for Season 9....

I too wish I was going to a Con this year.....sadly I have too much on and the financial situation just will not cope with much more....balancing indie music and Stargate is a fine line...I've just agreed to go to Paris in October to see Tom McCrae (a really really good but relatively unknown singer/songwriter from Britain) and I'm going to book tickets to see Ewan McGregor in the London stage production of Guys and Dolls as well as Coldplay and Keane, T in the Park and going to Canada for 3 weeks in July!...

Help!!!!! I need a cool and laid back Daniel to calm me down!...

This'll do

Dee Dee xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...C/redsky22.jpg
                  D: "It's Ang's fault...SHE posted it..."

Sorry Kliggins!!! I got caught up in the theme!!
                  Its okay, I recovered.

I am now officially the laughing stock in my post office.

The story goes I am in the post office waiting in line to collect five days of accumulated mail when I see a 4 x 6 manilla envelope addressed to me from a W.L. I open it as I wonder who W.L. is and immediately start ROFL (yes in the post office) as my official guide has arrived. I immediately had to read through the whole thing still laughing and giggling. I wonder how long it will be before I can show my face there again? I don't care; it was worth it! Thanks so much Ang!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                    *sucks up to screen cappers in our midst*

Does anyone have any caps of Martin Wood from any of his behind the scenes stuff? He's gonna be at the Vancouver con and he's my absolutest most favourite director i'd love to have a nice pic for him to sign

Failing that, i'd love to know what programs everyone uses to capture the original image (the nice clear unpixelated or non-blurry ones) Of COURSE I plan to "capture" Danny too (PM me if you want to avoid OT-ness).
                    I use WinDVD to do my captures and then Digital Image Pro for the editing. I can try to get you one of Martin. (unless Bling beats me to it.) It may be a day or two before I can get to it.

I didn't even think to bring my own "pics" for the folks to sign. Hummmmm, now which one of Daniel do I want?????
                    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                      I too wish I was going to a Con this year.....sadly I have too much on and the financial situation just will not cope with much more....balancing indie music and Stargate is a fine line...I've just agreed to go to Paris in October to see Tom McCrae (a really really good but relatively unknown singer/songwriter from Britain) and I'm going to book tickets to see Ewan McGregor in the London stage production of Guys and Dolls as well as Coldplay and Keane, T in the Park and going to Canada for 3 weeks in July!...

Dee Dee xx
                      Me too. I wish I could go to a con, but have too much going on this year. *heavy sigh*. Am thinking about the Burbank con in July. Might be able to make it for a day or so. Gold passes are not quite that expensive.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                        I didn't even think to bring my own "pics" for the folks to sign. Hummmmm, now which one of Daniel do I want?????
                        That is why she is Dr. Kiwigater, so she can think of these things.
                        sigpic

Comment

Me too. I wish I could go to a con, but have too much going on this year. *heavy sigh*. Am thinking about the Burbank con in July. Might be able to make it for a day or so. Gold passes are not quite that expensive.
                          I am actually terribly impressed by those of you who actually go to cons! My knees would be absolute jelly in front of ANY of the cast members. I live just 45 minutes from that recent Orlando con and could not bring myself to go if I were offered a million dollars. I can truly sympathize with Cindy's wanting to "cut and run" once in the autograph lines. (Aren't we all glad that she didn't, though? )

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            I am actually terribly impressed by those of you who actually go to cons! My knees would be absolute jelly in front of ANY of the cast members. I live just 45 minutes from that recent Orlando con and could not bring myself to go if I were offered a million dollars. I can truly sympathize with Cindy's wanting to "cut and run" once in the autograph lines. (Aren't we all glad that she didn't, though? )
                            Oh, I have no fear.
                            But I also have no money.

And the cons I do go to are skiffy cons (litrature SF cons) such as Eastercon this weekend and Worldcon in August. Drat, Worldcon is sneaking closer, I've sort of been closing my eyes and ignoring it for the last ten years, I'm going to have to start paying attention Real Soon Now (hosting the masquerade, running bellydancing classes, running the Fan Room with the Plokta cabal, putting stuff in the artshow, the list goes on and on.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                              I use WinDVD to do my captures and then Digital Image Pro for the editing. I can try to get you one of Martin. (unless Bling beats me to it.) It may be a day or two before I can get to it.
                              I use PowerDVD 6 and Digital Image Pro, and yes DJF, unless you have one in KG's inbox right now...I beat you to it.

Comment

Its okay, I recovered.

I am now officially the laughing stock in my post office.

The story goes I am in the post office waiting in line to collect five days of accumulated mail when I see a 4 x 6 manilla envelope addressed to me from a W.L. I open it as I wonder who W.L. is and immediately start ROFL (yes in the post office) as my official guide has arrived. I immediately had to read through the whole thing still laughing and giggling. I wonder how long it will be before I can show my face there again? I don't care; it was worth it! Thanks so much Ang!
                                When MY copy of the Guide arrives it will come bearing an autograph, so I am doing my best to wait until the end of April without going completely crazy. But I'm sure the person who delivers my mail will understand any eventual hysterics...because my postal carrier is a FEMALE.

Comment

Working...
                                X