Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CindyLouFett
    The con this weekend was wonderful...and here's the picture from a professional photo shoot that was offered to fans at the convention. I'm posting a link rather than the picture itself, because it's NOT a flattering picture of me - I usually don't look this goofy. I was absolutely TERRIFIED
    http://plaza.ufl.edu/cbowker/SciFiFa...anks_large.jpg

If you want to read my rather long and boring report on the whole con, go here:
    http://plaza.ufl.edu/cbowker/SciFiFa...05_report.html

I'll post new pictures as soon as I get them.

Cynthia
    Cindy, you didn't look goofy AT ALL, just delighted to be there! After the panic of the weekend settles down you will be able to appreciate the moment more, I'm sure. And your con report was a wonderful read - so funny and so heartwarming. I'm glad you had such a good time!!

Comment

Originally posted by CindyLouFett
      The con this weekend was wonderful. Unfortunately, my crappy camera let me down and I didn't get any good pictures from Michael's talk. But I met some good-hearted people who offered to email me their pictures, so hopefully I'll have some good ones soon. In the meantime, here's a scan of the picture he autographed:

http://plaza.ufl.edu/cbowker/SciFiFa..._sig_large.jpg

...and here's the picture from a professional photo shoot that was offered to fans at the convention. I'm posting a link rather than the picture itself, because it's NOT a flattering picture of me - I usually don't look this goofy. I was absolutely TERRIFIED
      http://plaza.ufl.edu/cbowker/SciFiFa...anks_large.jpg

If you want to read my rather long and boring report on the whole con, go here:
      http://plaza.ufl.edu/cbowker/SciFiFa...05_report.html

I'll post new pictures as soon as I get them.

Cynthia
      That's a fabulous piccie of you and Michael Cindy ....and your report is great! ......I can imagine the nerves you must have had....I'm pretty sure I would be a quivering mass of them myself.....

I have to admit I'm really liking the beard on him now......am mightily intrigued how it's going to look on "Daniel" with the addition of the glasses....Can't wait till Season 9 airs but I don't want to wish the year away that quickly..it's flying too fast already for my liking!...

Dee Dee xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
        I have to admit I'm really liking the beard on him now......am mightily intrigued how it's going to look on "Daniel" with the addition of the glasses....
        I can answer that question for you Dee Dee with about 20 minutes worth of Photoshopping. How much do you really want to know??

Comment

Cindy! luv the con report. If I remember correctly, the beard comment you mentioned was by our very own DJ!! (not me, the other DJ)
          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
            I can answer that question for you Dee Dee with about 20 minutes worth of Photoshopping. How much do you really want to know??
            wanna see a grown woman beg...
            sigpic

Comment

I love that pic!!!!! The eyes always get me.
              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Happy Tuesday everyone!

You don't look bad in that picture, Cindy! I probably would have collapsed to the floor before making it there.

Hi to Iskandra! Hope you had a good trip!

In keeping with the trend:

Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                  wanna see a grown woman beg...

I love a hussy who knows how to beg...

Best I can do in 20, I left in the delightful Cindy, for supplying the great piccie,
                  but took out the autograph because it was a bit distracting from those EYES.

Funny, this is EXACTLY the kind of thing I do for a living!
                  Odd how RL and this Thread are merging today...

Comment

I don't know if I like him with a beard.

Comment

That's great Seshat!!!!!! SQUEEEEE!!!!! I can't wait until April!!!!!

now, to keep with the theme for today.....

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Nice bicep shot!

Comment

Teal'c: I do not understand why the hussies find your eyewear so attractive, DanielJackson.
                          Daniel: Teal'c, either you got it or you don't.

Comment

Seshat you're a wonder! I am loving the beard...It's like the scruffy dream Daniel from Chimera only more so. Yummy!

Cindy your con report was great, and makes me even more sad I'm not joining all the hussies in April. But c'est la vie.

Here's another for your collection DeeDee.

Comment

Best I can do in 20, I left in the delightful Cindy, for supplying the great piccie,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...assesBeard.jpg
                              Daniel is going to look positively edible with a beard.
                              sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...assesBeard.jpg

OOOOOO...thankee thankee....

Sorry I didn't reply....but I got caught up in my other website......but I would have begged beautifully!....

Dee Dee xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X