No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmmmm.... All you can eat? I like the sound of that. I'll have to steal season 7 back from my friend when the site goes down to survive. Well, there's always other seasons. I hope everybody gets by okay. Good luck.

Sonya's Fanfiction:

Don't make a move tonight, you can only stagger
    Once she's got you in her sight you're the one she's after.
    One by one you count the fights, doesn't even matter
    That she's got you by surprise, misery's your master.

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
      I enjoyed Moebius, even with Whiskers and thought AU Sam and Daniel were adoreable (you make me hot, indeed) - here's a vid I've been saving till Moebius aired - go to this site and down load the first one on the list
      Would you by Ma'hal
      ROFLMAO!!! That's brilliant!.....Thanks for the link Foxy!.....

Dee Dee xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Well Moebius was fantastic! I am going down to visit my mom for the Easter weekend next weekend so I am going to try and steal away and watch part 2. But I will probably have to wait until I get back home...grrrrr!!!

I loved Geeky AU Daniel and his interactions with AU Carter. They must have had a blast essentially playing a whole new side to the character they have been playing for 8 years. I can imagine that it was a challenge as well. I loved the name of Jack's ship (Homer). Someone has a Simpson's fetish on the writing staff...or maybe it's RDA himself hmmm???

Anyways I have a busy weekend but I will still miss thunking in between the busy times. Let's hope the swap goes smoothly and quickly so we can all get back down to some serious thunking!

All you can eat buffet?

I think the boys are intrigued by that....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson

Oooh.....Buffet of Thunk??? Where does the line start?? And...you know what they say about buffets.....ALL you can eat. Yummy thunkelicious!

MMMM this scene will be on tomorrow when MARY 25 AIRS ON SCIFI!

what a loverly chest the man has! THUNK!
          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
            ROFLMAO!!! That's brilliant!.....Thanks for the link Foxy!.....

Dee Dee xx
            mmm OUR DAILY DOSE OF DANIEL IN A FLAG and again A LOVERLY CHEST'AGE SHOT!
            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

I love what Daniel says to Jack when he goes over there. "Don't come in." And the look on Sam's face was priceless. But I loved the look on Bra'tak's face more. He's probably wondering (even more now than ever) why Teal'c associates with them. Loving the flag fashion.

Sonya's Fanfiction:

Don't make a move tonight, you can only stagger
              Once she's got you in her sight you're the one she's after.
              One by one you count the fights, doesn't even matter
              That she's got you by surprise, misery's your master.

Comment

Upper MN is right there by Canada. MN, ND and SD gets that Norwegian "ya, you betcha" thing. He did seem to throw in some "eh" which is more Canadian. I'm in South Dakota and you get a mixture of it all around here.

I just assumed with his MN ties, he was going for a strong Northern MN accent.

Comment

You can always tell MS in a suit from behind (ok other than the obvious!!! -- by that left hand in the pocket. Makes you want to be some loose change!!)

Comment

Taking advantage of forum still being up to bump my way nearer to 200 ....

Here's three delights for the table!...

Yummy!.....

Dee Dee xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                      Taking advantage of forum still being up to bump my way nearer to 200 ....

Here's three delights for the table!...
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ut/Entity2.jpg
                      Yummy!.....

Dee Dee xx
                      My those are three good looking men.
                      There is not enough Teal'c/CJ thunking methinks, can any of our talented cappers rectify this?

I love this shot of both of them.
                      FF
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mtee1958
                        Upper MN is right there by Canada. MN, ND and SD gets that Norwegian "ya, you betcha" thing. He did seem to throw in some "eh" which is more Canadian. I'm in South Dakota and you get a mixture of it all around here.

I just assumed with his MN ties, he was going for a strong Northern MN accent.
                        I KNEW there had to be an expert out there somewhere! Thank you!!

Snuck back in for some quick thunks before heading out this evening. Pants all hemmed, shirt all pressed and hair all sprayed into submission. Yes, I even used the naquadah-enhanced hair gel this time. As well as controlling frizz it helps locate you on GPS tracking systems worldwide - so you never get lost on your way home no matter how much you imbibe!

I'm always happy to contribute Danny/Teal'c Double Thunks:

Comment

5 words.... Should Have Gone To Specsavers

Comment

Originally posted by hotfudgesundae
                            5 words.... Should Have Gone To Specsavers

They were pretty horrid, but Carlos didn't seem to mind.

sigpic

Comment

A cute double thunk... It's only Daniel's back but I love the hand action mimicking going on here! I wish this shot had been shot where you could see both their faces!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                A cute double thunk... It's only Daniel's back but I love the hand action mimicking going on here! I wish this shot had been shot where you could see both their faces!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/shiawmeimei/MeiMeiSG1Caps/203PrisonersJD03.jpg[/img]
                                Yes, it's a lovely shot.
                                Still hate the bloody boonie, he looks like a tit in it.
                                There are one or two pictures when it looks cute but as a general rule, I prefer bareheaded or the bandana.

Still could be worse...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X