Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CONGRATULATIONS ON 200 POSTS SUE!

Got to get another Daniel in quick before Forum goes down....

Daniel's getting ready to take a wee rest when the Hussies can't post

Dee Dee xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Hooray Sue J!!! Happy 200!

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
        At least here's a "Suit Daniel".....(didn't you just love the "whip" comment ....AND the reply? )
        Yes, I did. And his reply (that smile and very friendly look) made we wonder if we would see her character again next season. I'm all for Daniel having a few more interests in his life beyond perusing ancient texts and visits to the dry cleaners.

The Forum going down during the server swap means that I can happily go to dinner and a show with my friends tonight and not have conniptions wondering what marvelous piccies I am missing in here!

Comment

Originally posted by bravesmom63
          That's what I thought, too. MS and AT played off each other nicely. I hated what they did to his hair. And the clothes Well, the jacket was reminicent (sp?) of his S1 & S2 clothes. Thankfully, he dresses much better now, as the pics of him in his yummy funeral suit can attest. And the whip comment put some less-than-PG pictures in my head. I bet I'm not alone there.

My hubby made a nice comment. He said you can see how being in a military unit has changed Daniel over the years, and not just physically(tho I don't have to tell y'all how damn good he looks). He carries himself with a lot more confidence than in the first few seasons. Well, since Gateworld is going to be down this weedend, I'll just have to go back and rewatch my DVD's and see for myself the way the boy has changed. Oh, darn, and I was hoping to get some housework done. Have a great weekend, hussies, hopefully I'll see you soon.
          i thought he was sounding canadian cause the 'eh'! but i actually liked whiskers, loved the way MS played AU daniel! i mean his reactions where priceless!

and your hubby is right go to agree, i have grown to enjoy the more confident daniel, but look at what he has been thru in the past 8 years!

i keep waiting for my first group of season 8 dvds to show up and they haven't

i have the incredibles to watch and was planning on watching PU again
          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
            LMAO!!!! I almost fell on the floor with that! That was hilarious! Yeah...Daniel makes me so hot, too.

(Yippie....I got 200. I'm a Super-Soldier. )
            CONGRATS SUE ON HITTING 200 POSTS!
            Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
              I thought I was going to send you the Flag Daniel one I have now and we were going to continue the Wave the Flag movement...

So how darn cute was Whiskers? (Was that in the last Lowdown where he said they were calling the hairpiece Whiskers? Too funny! ) From the one picture of Moebius I saw I wasn't too sure about the hair, but again, Michael's acting makes me love Daniel.
              i am always one for waving the flag lol!

he said it in an interview that he called his wig 'whiskers'!

you gotta love daniel for wanting to get the team together!

and yes MS played AU daniel just great; so you could tell the two of them apart from the more confident one that he plays now!
              Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                So how darn cute was Whiskers? (Was that in the last Lowdown where he said they were calling the hairpiece Whiskers? Too funny! ) From the one picture of Moebius I saw I wasn't too sure about the hair, but again, Michael's acting makes me love Daniel.
                OK. Call me crazy, but I kinda liked the hair. I think it has to do with the way it kept kinda falling in his eyes which makes me want to reach out and brish it back and....Well, I don't think I can continue that on a PG forum.

But, totally loved Moebius. Can't wait for Part 2.

Michael in a suit because I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                  LMAO!!!! I almost fell on the floor with that! That was hilarious! Yeah...Daniel makes me so hot, too.

(Yippie....I got 200. I'm a Super-Soldier. )
                  CONGRATS ON 200 SUE!!

Daniel is very pleased with your rate of thunkage.

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                  was that a minnesota accent cause sounded canadian to me
                  Yes, some folks in Minnesota really sound like that. Although I thought Jack came across a bit more like he thought he was in "Fargo".
                  Same general regional vicinity and still hilarious. And "Eh" is not soley a Canadian expression, ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                    Yes, I did. And his reply (that smile and very friendly look) made we wonder if we would see her character again next season. I'm all for Daniel having a few more interests in his life beyond perusing ancient texts and visits to the dry cleaners.
                    It struck me when I watched the second showing that aside from her being a tall blonde, which Daniel has shown a preference for (where *is* my peroxide bottle dammit?! ), she's a link to Catherine Langford who holds a very dear place in his heart...

Bandana, just because.

I hope everybody survives the blackout. At least we got notice this time.

Comment

I loved Moebius. I loved the look on his face when he saw McKay grab Carter's butt. It was hilarious. A lot of his reactions were just hilarious. He has grown up over the last eight years. But who wouldn't with what he's been through. AU Daniel was almost like a little kid. It was kinda cute. I love what Sam did when Hammond said that if they didn't want to sign, they could just leave. You could definately tell she hated her job.

Sonya's Fanfiction:

Don't make a move tonight, you can only stagger
                      Once she's got you in her sight you're the one she's after.
                      One by one you count the fights, doesn't even matter
                      That she's got you by surprise, misery's your master.

Comment

I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the accents stuck over here...... get me on the difference between an East London and South London accent and I'm fine!.....

Ooo Ses! only 2 off 600 posts.....can you do it before the "shut down"?....

Daniel wonders too

Dee Dee xx
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bravesmom63
                          That's what I thought, too. MS and AT played off each other nicely. I hated what they did to his hair.
                          I was sorry that AU Daniel seemed to have no clue about using mousse.
                          Or a round styling brush like Season 1 Daniel.

Comment

Mmmmm.... definately liked his hair better in season one. Well... better than AU Daniel's anway... mmmm.... He should have said something in the tape about how his hair was supposed to be. Like a little how to thing in case the future Daniel did have long hair. Oh well.

Sonya's Fanfiction:

Don't make a move tonight, you can only stagger
                            Once she's got you in her sight you're the one she's after.
                            One by one you count the fights, doesn't even matter
                            That she's got you by surprise, misery's your master.

Comment

YAY YOU DID IT - 600 POSTS
                              CONGRATS SES!

Tied Up, Blindfold, Down and Dirty Daniel for that I think

Dee Dee xx
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                                I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the accents stuck over here...... get me on the difference between an East London and South London accent and I'm fine!.....
                                Dee Dee xx

See, now that's where I would be lost. I'm just a clueless Yank.
                                Most of us think Brits only have two accents: cockney and posh.
                                (Oh yeah, and wasn't there a "Spice" and a "Scary"
                                somewhere in there, too? I tell ya - clueless. )

And because we were talking about hair:

Just makes you wanna ruffle those locks, doesn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X