No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just sam Moebius Part 2!!!! And yes I did love it! Daniel makes me so hot too! Lol, best line right there!! That pore kid! Ahem ... I thought he looked kind of weird though!
    Oh, for cryin out loud! Not another StarGate fan.

Now recruiting: http://s9.invisionfree.com/StarGate_XTreme/index.php

"And you felt it absolutly necessary - to REALLY slap me?"

Comment

Originally posted by JonasQuinn
      I just sam Moebius Part 2!!!! And yes I did love it! Daniel makes me so hot too! Lol, best line right there!!
      LOL I reckon!! That was hilarious!! couldnt have said it any better !!
      hehehe

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
        Sorry abandoned the drinking in the Pond to watch Star Crossed.....Woooo Momma!.....

Had to post this....heaven knows where I got it from but boy am I grateful.....

Dee Dee xx *off for a cold shower now*....
        mmmm gabriel

legends memrobelia had the vest on ebay, i was trying for it then i thought what would i do with it if i won it??

last minute lost it
        Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
          LOL I reckon!! That was hilarious!! couldnt have said it any better !!
          hehehe

well i am at 900 posts which makes me 100 away from changing my icon to a new one!

900 posts from having jilly make me a new one lol!

and nipple'age under white shirt

working out and sweating daniel YEE HA!
          Sue

sigpic

Comment

One of the lurkers here, just had to say how much I loved Mobeius Pt. I !! Oh my I hope you wonderful goddesses of screen caps have some of Daniel in that suit at the gravesite! My my my my my..... that man can wear a suit! His glasses looked different - a little gold on the side? Or was I seeing things -- my own glasses had fogged some at the scene.

I thought the show was funny and fresh and great. AU Daniel was just the right amount of geeky. But still stubborn and fearless. They were all wonderful. The MN accent Jack had at the end of the scene on the Homer - cute.

Well, I will sit back and wait for those great shots of Daniel to appear. Oh by the way -- thank you for all those. Those of us who have no clue how to do it are very very grateful!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON 900 POSTS SUE!!

I'm slowly heading my way to 200....got a lot of catching up to do with the Hussies but I'll get there in the end.....

Dee Dee xx

Daniel's just calling to say Congratulations!

sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by mtee1958
                One of the lurkers here, just had to say how much I loved Mobeius Pt. I !! Oh my I hope you wonderful goddesses of screen caps have some of Daniel in that suit at the gravesite! My my my my my..... that man can wear a suit! His glasses looked different - a little gold on the side? Or was I seeing things -- my own glasses had fogged some at the scene.

I thought the show was funny and fresh and great. AU Daniel was just the right amount of geeky. But still stubborn and fearless. They were all wonderful. The MN accent Jack had at the end of the scene on the Homer - cute.

Well, I will sit back and wait for those great shots of Daniel to appear. Oh by the way -- thank you for all those. Those of us who have no clue how to do it are very very grateful!
                Welcome to the Pond!....I lurked for ages before plucking up the courage to post and I haven't looked back since....The Hussies are a wonderful bunch...kind, helpful and hilarious...and they do lovely things like make siggies for people (I still love you for that btw Blingy! ) as well as posting beeeoootiful pictures!....

I'm almost envious that we in the UK got Moebius so much earlier than you lot .....I just want the excitement of seeing it for the first time all over again...but at least here's a "Suit Daniel".....(didn't you just love the "whip" comment ....AND the reply? )

Dee Dee xx

Not much else to say really apart from PWHOOOARRR!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mtee1958

loved geeky daniel but then again loved seeing daniel in robes and no glasses

i seem to enjoy the way MS played GEEKY DANIEL which was geeky !

was that a minnesota accent cause sounded canadian to me
                  Sue

sigpic

Comment

I zatted out the annoying woman talking to him! Imagine! She was flirting with Daniel! Humph! (As if anyone of us wouldn't do something dire to trade places with her!)

Also, in case you haven't heard, the forum will be going down at some point this weekend to move to a new server. No Thunk!! I don't know if I can handle it!! GW Forum Move

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                      Welcome to the Pond!....I lurked for ages before plucking up the courage to post and I haven't looked back since....The Hussies are a wonderful bunch...kind, helpful and hilarious...and they do lovely things like make siggies for people (I still love you for that btw Blingy! ) as well as posting beeeoootiful pictures!....

I'm almost envious that we in the UK got Moebius so much earlier than you lot .....I just want the excitement of seeing it for the first time all over again...but at least here's a "Suit Daniel".....(didn't you just love the "whip" comment ....AND the reply? )

Dee Dee xx

Not much else to say really apart from PWHOOOARRR!
                      anyone else love what daniel said about catherine aww and love the indiana jones comment about the whips that he said to catherines niece lol!

he is a well dressed man

REMINDER:

EVO PART ONE ON IN SYNDIE!

'MARY 25' ON SCIFI CHANNEL AT MIDNIGHT MONDAY MORN!
                      Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                        I zatted out the annoying woman talking to him! Imagine! She was flirting with Daniel! Humph! (As if anyone of us wouldn't do something dire to trade places with her!)

Also, in case you haven't heard, the forum will be going down at some point this weekend to move to a new server. No Thunk!! I don't know if I can handle it!! GW Forum Move

ARGH!.....that means I'll have to get down to "real" work in the "real" world!...

Better put another Daniel up quickly then.....

Am in the mood for an oldie but goodie!

Dee Dee xx
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                          was that a minnesota accent cause sounded canadian to me
                          That's what I thought, too. MS and AT played off each other nicely. I hated what they did to his hair. And the clothes Well, the jacket was reminicent (sp?) of his S1 & S2 clothes. Thankfully, he dresses much better now, as the pics of him in his yummy funeral suit can attest. And the whip comment put some less-than-PG pictures in my head. I bet I'm not alone there.

My hubby made a nice comment. He said you can see how being in a military unit has changed Daniel over the years, and not just physically(tho I don't have to tell y'all how damn good he looks). He carries himself with a lot more confidence than in the first few seasons. Well, since Gateworld is going to be down this weedend, I'll just have to go back and rewatch my DVD's and see for myself the way the boy has changed. Oh, darn, and I was hoping to get some housework done. Have a great weekend, hussies, hopefully I'll see you soon.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            You know.....it would've been be easier if Janet had unbuttoned Daniel's pants. You know....so she could have easier access to it. So, she could examine it more.
                            sigpic
                            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by JonasQuinn
                              I just sam Moebius Part 2!!!! And yes I did love it! Daniel makes me so hot too! Lol, best line right there!! That pore kid! Ahem ... I thought he looked kind of weird though!
                              LMAO!!!! I almost fell on the floor with that! That was hilarious! Yeah...Daniel makes me so hot, too.

(Yippie....I got 200. I'm a Super-Soldier. )
                              sigpic
                              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                                well i am at 900 posts which makes me 100 away from changing my icon to a new one!

900 posts from having jilly make me a new one lol!
                                I thought I was going to send you the Flag Daniel one I have now and we were going to continue the Wave the Flag movement...

So how darn cute was Whiskers? (Was that in the last Lowdown where he said they were calling the hairpiece Whiskers? Too funny! ) From the one picture of Moebius I saw I wasn't too sure about the hair, but again, Michael's acting makes me love Daniel.

Comment

Working...
                                X