Comment

*Plonks herself down in shallow end next to Foxy and Ses with large G&T*

Cheers Lads!!

Dee Dee xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Uh oh, Danny's looking worried, the hussies are breaking out the booze (and those of you with long memories might recall what I was like on New Year's Eve, after the beer, wine, port and 25 year old malt...)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
          Actually, I'm working my way down a bottle of Pinot Grigio, race you to the bottom.
          I'm actually eyeing a bottle of Corona that I was saving to drink tonight while watching Moebius. And it's only 3:45 in the p.m. here...sigh. Will this day never end?

Welcome, Dee Dee. Grab a pool toy and relax.

Comment

Happy Birthday CKO!!!!!!

(so who's really older, you or Kiwi???)
            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

OMG!!! I love that pic!!! Got any more like that???
              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Uh oh, Danny's looking worried, the hussies are breaking out the booze (and those of you with long memories might recall what I was like on New Year's Eve, after the beer, wine, port and 25 year old malt...)
                There was also saki, gin and tonics, and champagne when Liam and Pat first-footed you. And no hangover as I recall...

blingy (billion gig memory comes standard)

Comment

Hee hee hee!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                    There was also saki, gin and tonics, and champagne when Liam and Pat first-footed you. And no hangover as I recall...

blingy (billion gig memory comes standard)

I am impressed! You remember more than I do (in shock, just took the sexual perversion test on LiveJournal and scored higher than 99% of my age and gender... I blame the zip ties).
                    sigpic

Comment

I am impressed! You remember more than I do (in shock, just took the sexual perversion test on LiveJournal and scored higher than 99% of my age and gender... I blame the zip ties).
                      I was thinking to blame seeing Tim Curry in fishnets and heels when you were nine.

Comment

What test???? Where???? Let me at it.
                        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Hahahahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                            What test???? Where???? Let me at it.
                            It's not even slightly PG so I will PM you.

Foxy, proud to be 99% kinkier than other 41 year old women.
                            sigpic

Comment

Uh oh, Danny's looking worried, the hussies are breaking out the booze.
                              I would start drinking earlier in the day if it would help with projects like
                              "The Third Opinion Advantage: How Senior Executives Accelerate and Sustain Excellence in an Overstressed Organization Competing in a Complex Economy" which currently resides atop my priority list today with a flashing "Warning, warning, this must be finished ASAP" sticky plastered on it.

But you can see where drinking on the job would lead...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                                I would start drinking earlier in the day if it would help with projects like
                                "The Third Opinion Advantage: How Senior Executives Accelerate and Sustain Excellence in an Overstressed Organization Competing in a Complex Economy" which currently resides atop my priority list today with a flashing "Warning, warning, this must be finished ASAP" sticky plastered on it.
                                Echh, shudder, that sounds awful. It's nearly 10pm here so a bit more acceptable. Very nice bottle of wine, that was, given to me by one of our directors for designing a tattoo for him.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X