Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
    Much as I enjoy looking at this piccie (and I DO enjoy looking at this piccie, thank you very much) -- whatever possessed MS to mini-strip at a con? Do actors often reveal their undies just because someone yells out "let's see your tightie whities!" ? And, what other phenomena am I missing out on by never having attended a con???

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
      Much as I enjoy looking at this piccie (and I DO enjoy looking at this piccie, thank you very much) -- whatever possessed MS to mini-strip at a con? Do actors often reveal their undies just because someone yells out "let's see your tightie whities!" ? And, what other phenomena am I missing out on by never having attended a con???
      that was at gatecon 2003 he was a special guest in fact came out from behind a quilt! and that is his unique way of answering the BOXERS OR BRIEFS question lol! i have it on dvd and great to watch! he was dealing with a new belt and then he took off his coat and showed his scar from his appendix surgery! he was wearing a MUSCLESHIRT!

he is a great guest at cons!
      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIWIGATER!
        Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
          that was at gatecon 2003 he was a special guest in fact came out from behind a quilt! and that is his unique way of answering the BOXERS OR BRIEFS question lol! i have it on dvd and great to watch! he was dealing with a new belt and then he took off his coat and showed his scar from his appendix surgery! he was wearing a MUSCLESHIRT!

he is a great guest at cons!
          Hmmm...well then...I can think of LOTS of other questions that can only
          be answered by the removal of additional articles of MS' clothing....oh heck, PG Forum, right?

*Drifts off to silent imagining*

*smiles*

Comment

Happy Birthday KG!

Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
            Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Hmmm...well then...I can think of LOTS of other questions that can only
              be answered by the removal of additional articles of MS' clothing....oh heck, PG Forum, right?

*Drifts off to silent imagining*

*smiles*
              you should share so anyone going to a con will know the questions lol!
              Sue

sigpic

Comment

I agree.... I need a question or two to ask. I haven't figured anything to ask yet. Your questions would be a great help.
                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                  To quote DS9, 'Nice hat' and nice caps Switch42, thanks.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                    http://img31.exs.cx/img31/2725/e3e00cc90vy.jpg
                    Oh look at them, pair of brats! They are so adorable!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      So I was finishing up New Ground tonight and got this one that I think is pretty cool. Pretty wrist too, somebody is sure to appreciate that as well...

Pretty yet whumped wrist.
                      Not that one notices these sort of things, you understand.
                      sigpic

Comment

great piccys
                        sigpic

Comment

None of my questions are askable in polite company, much less printable in a PG forum.
                          Doesn't keep me from being a wee bit curious, however. I'll just go back to imagining what the answers could be.

Comment

None of my questions are askable in polite company, much less printable in a PG forum.
                            Doesn't keep me from being a wee bit curious, however. I'll just go back to imagining what the answers could be.
                            Your brain and mine are at the same, shallow end of the hussy pool.

Who? Us?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                              Your brain and mine are at the same, shallow end of the hussy pool.

Who? Us?
                              Indeed. And the water is lovely this time of year, isn't it?

Care for a pina colada to go with that fertile imagination?
                              I'll throw in a few pineapple chunks if that will help.

Comment

Indeed. And the water is lovely this time of year, isn't it?

Care for a pina colada to go with that fertile imagination?
                                I'll throw in a few pineapple chunks if that will help.
                                Actually, I'm working my way down a bottle of Pinot Grigio, race you to the bottom.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X