• Show
Clear All

Woo-hoo Seshat!!
    Go 'head on with your bad self!
    Happy 500!

Comment

Originally posted by tryxy
      Fifteen year old ebil hijacker again..

The fifteen year old evil hijacker needs to register an account she's here so often!

Guns you say?

Comment

evil teenager gone to school now tryxy can thunk to her hearts content.

Comment

Guns?! We don't need no stinkin' guns....oh, wait a minute, I DO happen to have a couple just laying around.

Everytime I see this piccie I imagine Jack is thinking:I wonder where Danny gets those stylish boonies?

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
            Guns?! We don't need no stinkin' guns....oh, wait a minute, I DO happen to have a couple just laying around.

Everytime I see this piccie I imagine Jack is thinking:I wonder where Danny gets those stylish boonies?
            that hat he wears in that picture is like my fave hat of his...its so awesome on him..

of course anyone else it would look totally dorky on...

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
            Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
            Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...bleThunk_3.jpg
              *snerk* Kliggins is gonna come spank you for even speculating that Jack might think a boonie is stylish.

Although, Jack was seen wearing one a few times...I could post one of thos... *hears shattered screams from a thousand miles away*...On second thought maybe not.

Anyhoo, look at this cap. There are reflections of the visual effects hologram in Daniel's glasses. Did they do that in post when they did the hologram, or was it a special effects trick I wonder...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                *snerk* Kliggins is gonna come spank you for even speculating that Jack might think a boonie is stylish.

Although, Jack was seen wearing one a few times...I could post one of thos... *hears shattered screams from a thousand miles away*...On second thought maybe not.
                ROFL!...

CONGRATULATIONS ON 500! SESHAT

Does this mean more champagne?.....and will I end up singing Monty Python songs again?....

*Jack* Please!..No more Python from The Hussies Daniel!

Dee Dee xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                  *Jack* Please!..No more Python from The Hussies Daniel![/CENTER]

Dee Dee xx
                  Hump, Jack was the one who started it in the first place.
                  sigpic

Comment

Does this mean more champagne?.....and will I end up singing Monty Python songs again?....
                    Dee Dee xx
                    Both excellent ideas!

Besides, these lyrics from Monty Python's Meaning of Life are particularly appropriate for Daniel:

* What is life? What is our fate? *
                    * Is there Heaven and Hell? Do we reincarnate? *
                    * Is mankind evolving or is it too late? *
                    * Well tonight here's the Meaning of Life. *

Comment

So I get home from work today and check the mail...guess what I find?

THE GUIDE!!!

Thanks be to wirthless and Seshat, I bow to their combined creative genius. Now me and my guts shall go to Vancouver and present His Hotness with a copy and I am sure that DJF will be available to take many pictures of his reaction.

Thanks so much to the hard working hussies out there, you guys are awesome!!!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson

THE GUIDE!!!

http://img31.exs.cx/img31/1643/first00378mu.jpg

Thanks be to wirthless and Seshat, I bow to their combined creative genius. Now me and my guts shall go to Vancouver and present His Hotness with a copy and I am sure that DJF will be available to take many pictures of his reaction.

OH goody!!! That should mean that mine should be here when the mail gets here (dang mail carrier doesn't get here until after 4 typically. )

And still don't know if I have the guts to get him to sign it. I do have and second autograph purchased..... hummmmmm, what to do, what to do.
                        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson

THE GUIDE!!!

I am looking forward with MUCH anticipation to finally seeing the completed book upon your return from the con! Don't forget to PM me the particulars so I can do my bit.

Comment

Both excellent ideas!

Besides, these lyrics from Monty Python's Meaning of Life are particularly appropriate for Daniel:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/fd32ac39.jpg

* What is life? What is our fate? *
                            * Is there Heaven and Hell? Do we reincarnate? *
                            * Is mankind evolving or is it too late? *
                            * Well tonight here's the Meaning of Life. *
                            And how about......

*I'm the urban spaceman, baby, I've got speed,*
                            *I've got everything I need.*
                            *I'm the urban spaceman, baby, I could fly,*
                            *I'm a supersonic guy*
                            *I don't need pleasure, I don't feel pain,*
                            *If you were to knock me down, I'd just get up again* (sooo true! )
                            *I'm the urban spaceman, baby, I'm making out,*
                            *I'm all about.*

Dee Dee xx
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

That pic is cute!
                              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

And how about......

*I'm the urban spaceman, baby, I've got speed,*
                                *I've got everything I need.*
                                *I'm the urban spaceman, baby, I could fly,*
                                *I'm a supersonic guy*
                                *I don't need pleasure, I don't feel pain,*
                                *If you were to knock me down, I'd just get up again* (sooo true! )
                                *I'm the urban spaceman, baby, I'm making out,*
                                *I'm all about.*

Dee Dee xx
                                Excellent choice of pic to illustrate mood!! I'm SOOO impressed!

Comment

Working...
                                X