Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mickey and Lilith

Hope you and the other hussies going to Chicago have a great time, Mickey. Get some nice pics!

I should be running now... my ride will be here soon and then it's off to see the doctor. Have a great afternoon everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by dmr View Post
      Sorry to interrupt the wonderful pics but I have a question regarding the upcoming Dragon Con. I figure a few of you may be going. This will be my first con. My sister is going too and would really like to meet Michael and say hello. Does anyone know if he usually charges for autographs and/or photo opportunities? If so, about how much?

Thanks! Hope to see some of you there. I love reading the posts here and relaying the info to my sister.
      Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      Welcome, dmr!

I'm not going to Dragon Con and since the different cons are run differently, I'm afraid I'm useless for answering your questions.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...wAQOcap16a.jpg
      GLD, Wendy, would you do the honors?
      As you said Addy, all Cons are different and the one Wendy and I are going too is a Creation Convention. I'm sure they do things differently then the Dragon Cons.

DMR, first off welcome to the Pond!!! I'd suggest going to the Dragon Con thread in the Stargate Fandom section. I'm sure someone in there would be able to answer your question pretty quickly!!

WoooHooo...only a few more days till I go to Chicago!!!

GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
      Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
        Hi Pond, just dropping in to say Hi for a little bit... am feeling so-so today, have another dr. appt later this afternoon so I'm working part time today.

You're welcome Addy And thanks... I still have bad days, but when I think about where I was last month, I have been recovering pretty well so far.

Hi Mickey and Lilith

Hope you and the other hussies going to Chicago have a great time, Mickey. Get some nice pics!

I should be running now... my ride will be here soon and then it's off to see the doctor. Have a great afternoon everyone.

(((JESS))) I'd tacklehug you but I don't want to hurt you!! Glad to see your feeling a little better!! Good luck with the Drs appt today.

A pic of our favorite Doctor to help cheer you up!!
        GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
        Snurch if you want!

Comment

Sorry to interrupt the wonderful pics but I have a question regarding the upcoming Dragon Con. I figure a few of you may be going. This will be my first con. My sister is going too and would really like to meet Michael and say hello. Does anyone know if he usually charges for autographs and/or photo opportunities? If so, about how much?

Thanks! Hope to see some of you there. I love reading the posts here and relaying the info to my sister.

Welcome dmr!! Try going here: Dragon Con Thread
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

It's unfair to be so amazing and sharing it only with his wife....lucky girl!

sigpic
            Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

the hotness! the zaniness!! it's soo unfair!!
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

Have you read what C. Cohen -MGM exec- says about Michael? Maybe he could become a honorary Hussy

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml

What's zaniness?
                sigpic
                Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

just dropping by to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!!

wished i could go to chicago too, but you know, living on the other side of the world might be a problem.

Comment

Welcome to The Pond dmr.
                        I second my fellow hussies' suggestion to visit the dragon con thread under the fandom section. Someone there will have the answer.

sigpic

Comment

Hi Pond, just dropping in to say Hi for a little bit... am feeling so-so today, have another dr. appt later this afternoon so I'm working part time today.

You're welcome Addy And thanks... I still have bad days, but when I think about where I was last month, I have been recovering pretty well so far.

Take it one day at a time. You'll be good as new by nj con!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                            i asked around and it seems that diana's been busy with work lately... hopefully she'll get a break and come have a splash soon

i, on the other hand luv uni met a cute guy today, and oh my, my

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...kha/MS/c12.jpg
                            Thanks for the update Lilith! I'm glad she's just busy. Please let her know we miss her (if you speak with her).

sigpic

Comment

I going to the theater with friends tonight. We're going to see Gentlemen Prefer Blonds. Need to go get ready. Have a nice evening all.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome and your suggestions!

You girls sure have alot of fun on this thread.

I do enjoy reading your thread but I don't usually post alot. I look here for my sister, I look at the Joe Flanigan thread for my 12 yr old niece and I check out Ben Browder and Jamie Bamber threads for myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X