• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodnight Seshat!
    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Got pics?
      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Fancy Danny behind bars?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Fancy Danny anywhere Kliggs!....

Morning hussies.....slept well but sadly no dreams of "Lumberjack Danny" but on the upside no dreams about Albatrosses or Dead Parrots either....

Fancy Danny behind a flag?....ahem.....

Dee Dee xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva

Morning hussies.....slept well but sadly no dreams of "Lumberjack Danny" but on the upside no dreams about Albatrosses or Dead Parrots either....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...threads155.jpg

Dee Dee xx
            Not... PG Forum
            sigpic

Comment

Yet again, the evil fifteen year old has hijacked her mother's computer.
              I know this is completely off of topic, however.. I sort of hijacked the words from Discodiva's siggy, and used 'em for MSN, and edited 'em a little, so they said ''Daniel swore he would never stop, 'til he killed the SOB who created zip ties. - Please don't. - I like playing with tied up Danny boys.'' And my best friends name is Daniel, and he read my name, and I had to calmly and quickly explain to him that I didn't mean him, though he is as cute as MS, and he's all like ''Whew.'' So.. Yeah.. I'll give it back now, just wanted to see his reaction. xD Sorry for hijacking wifout permission.

Comment

Originally posted by tryxy
                Yet again, the evil fifteen year old has hijacked her mother's computer.
                I know this is completely off of topic, however.. I sort of hijacked the words from Discodiva's siggy, and used 'em for MSN, and edited 'em a little, so they said ''Daniel swore he would never stop, 'til he killed the SOB who created zip ties. - Please don't. - I like playing with tied up Danny boys.'' And my best friends name is Daniel, and he read my name, and I had to calmly and quickly explain to him that I didn't mean him, though he is as cute as MS, and he's all like ''Whew.'' So.. Yeah.. I'll give it back now, just wanted to see his reaction. xD Sorry for hijacking wifout permission.
                Exactly where is the mother when the evil 15-year-old hijacks her computer?
                sigpic

Comment

Exactly where is the mother when the evil 15-year-old hijacks her computer?
                  Chaos and war would reign in our household if evil teenage son didn't have his own computer....in fact chaos would reign if we all didn't have our own computers....Dad sits happily playing with his laptop, son is worldwide gaming, and mum is.......well here basically!..... Thank god I'm married to a retired Networks Manager and have Broadband!....

Nowhere else to be really with piccies like these to drool over is there?

Dee Dee xx
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Yet again, hijacking the computer.
                    Meh, she's usually in the land of nod. xD Aaaand, yesh... So.. Humm.. Yeah, she dun' mind much.

Comment

Originally posted by Discodiva
                      Chaos and war would reign in our household if evil teenage son didn't have his own computer....in fact chaos would reign if we all didn't have our own computers....Dad sits happily playing with his laptop, son is worldwide gaming, and mum is.......well here basically!..... Thank god I'm married to a retired Networks Manager and have Broadband!....
                      Originally posted by tryxy
                      Yet again, hijacking the computer.
                      Meh, she's usually in the land of nod. xD Aaaand, yesh... So.. Humm.. Yeah, she dun' mind much.
                      Okay, thanks. Have no evil 15-year-olds or teenagers to hijack my computer and cats can't type.

J: Do you see that?
                      D: Yup, Tryxy's evil teenager has hijacked the computer again.
                      sigpic

Comment

Flag Danny

Dee Dee xx
                        I say that flag is at high mast.
                        sigpic
                        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Okay, thanks. Have no evil 15-year-olds or teenagers to hijack my computer and cats can't type.

J: Do you see that?
                          D: Yup, Tryxy's evil teenager has hijacked the computer again.

Finally got my computer back 15 year old daughters ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I
                          have another daughter she is 13 thank god she is not into computers like her sister, I would never get to play in the pond.

Comment

Good Morning Hussies!!!!!!

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Nowhere else to be really with piccies like these to drool over is there?

Dee Dee xx
                              good morning hussies

good way to start a wednesday is for a lip lick

how are we doing this fine morning?
                              Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Can you make requests in here? I need like the cutest face of Daniel!

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
                                X