No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Daniel my first favourite Character .He rocked since the beggining of the movie with his chocolate bars and his comical allergies. (which have smewhat dissapeared)
    I beleive he is what makes SG-1 great and I almost stopped watching it however After He came back again in Abyss I stayed watching and he stil Rules. I almost keeled over in shock when i saw the end of Reckoning and have decided that they've killed Daniel too often.
    Lets see what s9 has in store because from what ive been hearing its gonna rock.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
      I like Daniel my first favourite Character .He rocked since the beggining of the movie with his chocolate bars and his comical allergies. (which have smewhat dissapeared)
      I believe he is what makes SG-1 great and I almost stopped watching it however After He came back again in Abyss I stayed watching and he stil Rules. I almost keeled over in shock when i saw the end of Reckoning and have decided that they've killed Daniel too often.
      Lets see what s9 has in store because from what ive been hearing its gonna rock.
      Metarock Sam, I bow to you not only for your incredibly keen insight but for your Kawalsky avatar.

Comment

I beleive he is what makes SG-1 great and I almost stopped watching it however After He came back again in Abyss I stayed watching and he stil Rules. I almost keeled over in shock when i saw the end of Reckoning and have decided that they've killed Daniel too often.
        Yeah! Welcome Metarock Sam!

As for Daniel's evaporated allergies... maybe he discovered the miracle of Reactine.
        Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
        Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Welcome from another Southern Englander.....am just up the way in Kent....now that's a timezone I CAN work out!....

Time for a smiley Bandaniel....it's all the Python gags you know!....

Dee Dee xx

sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
            Time for a smiley Bandaniel....it's all the Python gags you know!....
            Dee Dee xx
            Yes, well this is as close as I could get to a Norwegian Blue and stay on topic...

Comment

And I suppose I could start up a round of "The Philosophers' Drinking Song"..

Dee Dee xx
              sigpic

Comment

Dee Dee xx
                Immanuel Kant was a real pissant...

Comment

Dee Dee xx
                  LOL

Yes, please do, because I fear the Lumberjack Song would be a little harder to illustrate...

Comment

*streetttccchhh*

Ahh a Sliders marathon from 8-5 on the Sci Fi Channel today. It's amazing how much they are similar, I never noticed that before. Must be the whole wormhole thing.

Sliders marathon and no work today...now that's what I call a great day!

I have no idea where I snurched this one from, but whoever made it, thanks!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                      LOL

Yes, please do, because I fear the Lumberjack Song would be a little harder to illustrate...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/c944d728.jpg
                      And somewhat disturbing... *thoughs of Daniel dressed up in women's clothing in a bar float through Buggy's brain*

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                        And somewhat disturbing... *thoughs of Daniel dressed up in women's clothing in a bar float through Buggy's brain*
                        I KNOW I've read a fic with the lumberjack song in it.....darned if I can remember which one though!....

This is as "lumberjacky" as I can find....

*slips off into the night singing* "Heidegger Heidegger was a boozy beggar, who could think you under the table"....

I LOVE that song!....Live at the Hollywood Bowl was a classic!....

Dee Dee xx
                        sigpic

Comment

I KNOW I've read a fic with the lumberjack song in it.....darned if I can remember which one though!....
                          Well then! What was it like? I might steer clear of it, just to avoid the mental images that would be involved.

This is as "lumberjacky" as I can find....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...nut/jacket.jpg

*slips off into the night singing* "Heidegger Heidegger was a boozy beggar, who could think you under the table"....

I LOVE that song!....Live at the Hollywood Bowl was a classic!....

Dee Dee xx
                          I actually have the Philosopher's Drinking Song on CD. Along with the cheese shop. My parents loved Monty Python too, and as a result we have their "Big Red Book" [that's acctually blue].

Comment

I like that look.
                            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
                              I like that look.
                              It's the concentrated thinking look - I love it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                                I actually have the Philosopher's Drinking Song on CD. Along with the cheese shop. My parents loved Monty Python too, and as a result we have their "Big Red Book" [that's acctually blue].
                                I am a child of the Python era and my son has also grown up a huge fan....I worship the ground John Cleese walks on and Terry Gilliam is a genius....

Now I must crash because I have to be up in less than 6 hours time to get said Monty Python fanatic off to school....

Goodnight hussies.....enjoy the day/night/whatever!....

Dee Dee xx

Daniel hopes you all behave yourselves

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X