Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Must you shout?

As to poor Daniel, he ended up under the table all by himself. All *I* did was fish around in his pockets for his car keys...I gave up after an hour of fruitless searching.
    Hmmmm...I'm sure Daniel believes you, too.

Comment

So Dee Dee wants arms today...

What? It's arms...

EVOLUTION ON THIS WEEKEND IN SYNDIE!

in case you wanted to watch it

oh and not sure how many you are buying the season 8 dvds in the uk but just found out that VOL 40 has MICHAELS beyond the gate on it woo hoo!

Last edited by Suebsg9; 15 March 2005, 07:09 AM.
      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Crap! I missed the Evil Daniel conga!! The things you miss when you have to sleep. Grrr....

And now, I am home sick today. I may have strep so it is off to the doctor this afternoon with me. But Daniel is already making me feel better.

I think I may cap Reckoning 1 & 2 today while I'm bored out of my skull. Then we can have some Alpha Daniel. Who is, I think, even hotter than Evil Daniel. Although, I suppose you could argue that Evil Daniel is Alpha Daniel, but is it really that important? And now that I'm rambling, I'll post a pic of arms for DeeDee and be back later.

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
          Crap! I missed the Evil Daniel conga!! The things you miss when you have to sleep. Grrr....

And now, I am home sick today. I may have strep so it is off to the doctor this afternoon with me. But Daniel is already making me feel better.

I think I may cap Reckoning 1 & 2 today while I'm bored out of my skull. Then we can have some Alpha Daniel. Who is, I think, even hotter than Evil Daniel. Although, I suppose you could argue that Evil Daniel is Alpha Daniel, but is it really that important? And now that I'm rambling, I'll post a pic of arms for DeeDee and be back later.

Kerri

{{{{{{{{{{KERRI}}}}}}}}}}}}

sorry to hear you are not feeling well

had to pick a pic from a shallow persons dream eps. didn't you

hope you feel better and oh reckoning pics kewl

check out the man attached to those bicpes thunk!
          Sue

sigpic

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((KERRI))))))))))))))))))))))

Sending you a Dr. Daniel clone just in case one Daniel is not enough to assist in your speedy recovery.

Comment

Poor Kerri! *hugs* I hope you feel better soon.

Sorry DeeDee, no arms in this one, but even so...*pant pant pant*

Comment

By the by Bling, I LOVE your new sig AND the one you did for Erin!!
                Your creativity is SO inspiring. I'd give you greenies, but it's the same old story,
                I gotta "spread it around some more" before I can give you any again...
                (and that still sounds just as suggestive as the first time I read it.)

So here's a little more of the lovable blue eyes for you until I can:

Comment

Kerri

Aww Kerri ....get well soon!.....Thanks for the arms and you too Blingy! .....Mmmmm Alpha Daniel.....like the sound of that.....

Dee xx

Meanwhile...back to the arms - accessorised with a gun...

sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Sorry DeeDee, no arms in this one, but even so...*pant pant pant*

Works for me!....

Dee Dee xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                      Aww Kerri ....get well soon!.....Thanks for the arms and you too Blingy! .....Mmmmm Alpha Daniel.....like the sound of that.....

Dee xx

Meanwhile...back to the arms - accessorised with a gun...

p 90 bulge
                      Sue

sigpic

Comment

Kerri

arms crossed bulge
                        Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                          By the by Bling, I LOVE your new sig AND the one you did for Erin!!
                          Your creativity is SO inspiring. I'd give you greenies, but it's the same old story,
                          I gotta "spread it around some more" before I can give you any again...
                          (and that still sounds just as suggestive as the first time I read it.)

So here's a little more of the lovable blue eyes for you until I can:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/4ce11da2.jpg
                          Thankees! My Gospel of Evil sig is not new, it's one of the earlier ones I did *checks upload date...* back in December. I was looking back at all the sigs I've done and Erin had just conga'd recently and when I saw the old Evil Daniel sig, Erin's new one just popped into my fron.

Michelleb went on a lust-rant about Evil one day and this one came of it. Michelle is inspiration (as well as nefarious) personified.

See that red text problem we talked about? I should go back and try to fix it...

Comment

sigpic
                            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Michelleb went on a lust-rant about Evil one day and this one came of it. Michelle is inspiration (as well as nefarious) personified.

See that red text problem we talked about? I should go back and try to fix it...
                              That sig is certainly a winner -- I love it!
                              (Well, it helps that Absolute Pants are featured so...er...prominently....I can never resist those pants. ) And Remiel - yessss. I've never seen that ep of Andromeda but I *feel* like I have from all the hunky caps in this thread!

In looking at it the sig all its gloriousness I'm wondering if the red type problem isn't just a typeface problem. It seems to be bitmapping instead of anti-aliasing, and that could just be a problem with that particular font and not your color choices. Does it do the same thing when you use a different typeface?

Comment

Ilove Evil Dan-iel!!
                                Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 15 March 2005, 07:32 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X