No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Around here we say the flag is at half-mast...but I'm sure that could easily be remedied...
    *ducks from the PG-13 paddle*

The amount of sugar he used certainly explains a lot about howfastheTALKS...

I'll have to cap it once I get home & retrieve the DVD from the father unit.

Meanwhile, Ang and I watched DOJ, DOW and Chin Gerbil yesterday while her Gatelet and hubby napped. Word to the wise: Sumuru is a MUCH better movie when you watch it with at least one other person to MST3K it with.

Oh, and welcome to Tryxy and Rune!

Did I forget anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn

Did I forget anything?
      Yeah. You forgot my snog! ((((Jilly)))) ((((Ang)))) What *have* you two been up to?

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        That's a beauty, DD!! Our boys in blue - always a favorite of mine.

And, good morning, hussies! I'm feeling a bit like Sleepy Daniel this morning, too much thunking last night.
        (And too much work today to be this sleepy -- sheesh! When will I learn? )

s
        p
        o
        i
        l
        e
        r
        s
        p
        a
        c
        e

this is how daniel will look in the first three eps. of season 9!
        http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryList...=SRH&logsrch=1

type in michael shanks on the search and will come up with images of him from SUMMIT CON and not sure if you wish more spoilers on why the full beard but if so let me know someone who went there was at con and dropped some season 9 hints
        Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Around here we say the flag is at half-mast...but I'm sure that could easily be remedied...
          *ducks from the PG-13 paddle*

The amount of sugar he used certainly explains a lot about howfastheTALKS...

I'll have to cap it once I get home & retrieve the DVD from the father unit.

Meanwhile, Ang and I watched DOJ, DOW and Chin Gerbil yesterday while her Gatelet and hubby napped. Word to the wise: Sumuru is a MUCH better movie when you watch it with at least one other person to MST3K it with.

Oh, and welcome to Tryxy and Rune!

Did I forget anything?
          guessing you are enjoying SUMURU then

we MSTK it at cons a room full of women just haveing a blast drooling over MS and then makeing fun of the rest of the movie
          Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            Yeah. You forgot my snog! ((((Jilly)))) ((((Ang)))) What *have* you two been up to?

Oh no! Mea maxima culpa! *snog*

As to what we've been up to...well, besides Ang trying to get well, a Mikey marathon yesterday, piecing together the Whumping handbook to go out into the mail today, going to see Robots on Saturday, multiple trips to the unholy mecca that is Wal-Mart, and getting ready to take me back to Minneapolis tomorrow...not much. *yawn* Now I remember why one Gatelet is enough...

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
              guessing you are enjoying SUMURU then

we MSTK it at cons a room full of women just haveing a blast drooling over MS and then makeing fun of the rest of the movie
              Heh. Yes. Have I thanked you recently? MWA!
              Ang and I were calling it Planet Botox yesterday...and if the women rebuilt society to their needs, why did you not see ONE shoe store ANYWHERE on that ENTIRE planet??? Just a thought.

Comment

Heh. Yes. Have I thanked you recently? MWA!
                Ang and I were calling it Planet Botox yesterday...and if the women rebuilt society to their needs, why did you not see ONE shoe store ANYWHERE on that ENTIRE planet??? Just a thought.

glad to hear you are enjoying it it is a great film to MSTK but then you get a whole movie of MS IN MUSCLESHIRT

got to say SUMURU has good taste lol!
                Sue

sigpic

Comment

type in michael shanks on the search and will come up with images of him from SUMMIT CON and not sure if you wish more spoilers on why the full beard but if so let me know someone who went there was at con and dropped some season 9 hints
                  *sigh* *drool* *sigh* *uses gatelet's cloth diaper to wipe up drool* *sigh*

Comment

Just thought you all would enjoy the hilarity of this on a Monday morning.

And to keep this on topic...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

WOW!.....I'm not a beard person normally....but that is to die for...... He looks simply gorgeous.....

Dee Dee xx *in a complete boneless heap at the computer*
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

*sigh* *drool* *sigh* *uses gatelet's cloth diaper to wipe up drool* *sigh*
                        he can even make a beard HOT

BRING ON SEASON 9 <BOING BOING BOING>!
                        Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                          WOW!.....I'm not a beard person normally....but that is to die for...... He looks simply gorgeous.....

Dee Dee xx *in a complete boneless heap at the computer*
                          because he has that little bit of a scotsman in him i guess there is some red in his beard
                          Sue

sigpic

Comment

because he has that little bit of a scotsman in him i guess there is some red in his beard
                            Now you've got me thinking about him in a kilt ......am off to sort out dinner before I spontaneously combust!....

Dee Dee xx
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Now you've got me thinking about him in a kilt ......am off to sort out dinner before I spontaneously combust!....

Dee Dee xx
                              He's got the legs for it.

*will spend the next, oh...YEAR thinking about Daniel as a braw bonny lad* Dammit DeeDee!

Comment

Dee Dee xx
                                is that all it took lol

ok now the images are coming to my mind lol
                                Sue

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X