Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klorel
    I like Danny blowing smoke out of the gun barrel.
    I love this icon.
    http://jackslashdaniel.com/icon/amy188.gif

Found over at the ever-entertaining, (even if slash isn't really your thing) www.jackslashdaniel.com...

Comment

I just realized that hanging out here at all hours with folks from various time zones has destroyed any real understanding of time for me. I just tried calling a friend to discuss my evening's events and got yelled at for calling at 9:30 pm because the whole family was in bed asleep. Who the heck goes to bed at 9:30 pm?

Well, if I had this to look forward to, I might reconsider, but I mean, really...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        I just realized that hanging out here at all hours with folks from various time zones has destroyed any real understanding of time for me. I just tried calling a friend to discuss my evening's events and got yelled at for calling at 9:30 pm because the whole family was in bed asleep. Who the heck goes to bed at 9:30 pm?

Well, if I had this to look forward to, I might reconsider, but I mean, really...

God look at those triceps, biceps, and any other "ceps" he has on his arms....

*thunk* i would never leave my bed if that was in there

Liz
        das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/a90bd37d.jpg
          With that to look forward to, I'd retire for the evening immediately after supper!

Comment

Well, it's true that I might start considering afternoon naps if this were available...

Comment

Good evening everyone. I've been really enjoying the Threads caps...so much so, I keep forgetting to say anything. I just turn into this trance like puddle of goo. It's not a pretty site, believe me. You know, Threads is even better when you fast forward all that shippy stuff (sorry any shippers out there). That's because if there isn't ship, then it has to be a scene with Daniel in it.
              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                [/CENTER]

Look at that adorable nose!!

What? dont look at me like im weird...it is cute!

Liz

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                  You know, Threads is even better when you fast forward all that shippy stuff (sorry any shippers out there). That's because if there isn't ship, then it has to be a scene with Daniel in it.
                  I'm glad to hear that your are keeping your priorities straight, DJF!

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                    Good evening everyone. I've been really enjoying the Threads caps...so much so, I keep forgetting to say anything. I just turn into this trance like puddle of goo. It's not a pretty site, believe me. You know, Threads is even better when you fast forward all that shippy stuff (sorry any shippers out there). That's because if there isn't ship, then it has to be a scene with Daniel in it.

Just threads?? I only watch stargate scenes with daniel in them ...Season 6 existed?? (just kidding i love jonas too)

Liz

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
                      Just threads?? I only watch stargate scenes with daniel in them ...Season 6 existed?? (just kidding i love jonas too)

Liz

Well, there are a few episodes out there that (dare I say it) have good story lines and Daniel's not in every scene. But I agree, there are many episodes out there that are good only when you watch the Daniel scenes. (but then, I'm an admitted multi thunker, so as long as one of the lower ranking thunkees is on the screen, I'll typically watch).

ETA: What a lousy post for 1700...... need to at least add a Daniel pic to make it better... How about one of my favorites....

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Ohhh im posting the 12000 post!!!

Yea us!! 600 pages of thunkalicious goodness

Liz

MySpace

Comment

Ohh congrats on 1,700 posts!!

I would give you a picture of daniel if i had anyone. But im sure someone else will dont worry.

CONGRATULATION DJF!

MySpace

Comment

1700 DJF!!

Woo-Hoo!!

Comment

Bling!! Now that's what I call a triple thunk!!

Congrats, DJF!!!

Comment

Totally!!!!!!!
                                The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Working...
                                X