No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And why does Sam look so uncomfortable? Surely in all the years they've been a team she's run into him in the showers on occassion. Has she never seen a half naked man? :-)

Comment

Comment

Am I mistaken, or are those THE jeans?

Comment

WOW i have missed so many wunderbar pictures while i was gone!!

Thanx Switch for all of the thread pic...your like an angel from heaven bringing manna to us.

Liz
          das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

THE END

Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. :-D

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
              WOW i have missed so many wunderbar pictures while i was gone!!

Thanx Switch for all of the thread pic...your like an angel from heaven bringing manna to us.

Liz
              Well, I don't know about that... I just try to do what I can to spread the Daniel love.

OK. So, going back a ways to the music video topic, I LOVE the Stargate Cantina vid, too. Sooo funny. I wanted to pass along another great one. It's to "We Didn't Start the Fire" and it basically recaps all 8 seasons of Stargate. It's worth it just for the "Spacemonkey" moment. You can find it here: http://www.thealphasite.com/index.php?id=videos along with other great vids, too. It's the one titled "Eight Years On."

Ok. Time for lunch!

Kerri
              Last edited by Switch42; 13 March 2005, 11:07 AM. Reason: It would be nice to know which vid. Duh.

Comment

FABULOUS CAPS SWITCH! - BIG BIG THANKS

That has really made my evening......

Dee Dee xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                  Ahhh..this is how I like our boy best: slightly befuddled and boyishly beautiful, er...handsome. Kerri, that was a wonderful run of caps, thank you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42[font=Georgia
                    OK. So, going back a ways to the music video topic, I LOVE the Stargate Cantina vid, too. Sooo funny. I wanted to pass along another great one. It's to "We Didn't Start the Fire" and it basically recaps all 8 seasons of Stargate. It's worth it just for the "Spacemonkey" moment. You can find it here: [/font]http://www.thealphasite.com/index.php?id=videos along with other great vids, too. It's the one titled "Eight Years On."
                    Eight Years On is my current favourite but it has spoilers (admittedly only slight ones) for Moebius (the big spoilers in it were for Reckoning) and yes, it's worth it for Spacemonkey.
                    But Watergate is also clever and JFK and Nixon and Payton Place oh, all of it is just brilliant, it must have taken hours to get just the right clips.
                    Spacemonkey, sigh, my favourite scene in Stargate.
                    Last edited by Frostfox; 13 March 2005, 11:19 AM. Reason: my awful spelling tonight.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                      Eight years on is my current favourite but it has spoilers (admittedly only slight ones) for Moeibus (the big spoilers in it were for Reckoning) and yes, it's worth it for Spacemonkey.
                      But Watergate is also clever and JFK and Nixon and Payton Place oh, all of it is just brilliant, it must have taken hours to get just the right clips.
                      Spacemonkey, sigh, my favourite scene in Stargate.
                      Now I'm dying to go watch this vid as well. I downloaded it yesterday with all the others but am trying to stay spoiler-free, so I guess I'll just have to wait another 2 weeks. 2 WEEKS! Oh, the agony!!

Comment

Well, I don't know about that... I just try to do what I can to spread the Daniel love.

OK. So, going back a ways to the music video topic, I LOVE the Stargate Cantina vid, too. Sooo funny. I wanted to pass along another great one. It's to "We Didn't Start the Fire" and it basically recaps all 8 seasons of Stargate. It's worth it just for the "Spacemonkey" moment. You can find it here: http://www.thealphasite.com/index.php?id=videos along with other great vids, too. It's the one titled "Eight Years On."

Ok. Time for lunch!

Kerri
                        That is fantastic!.....One of the best I've seen - it's a masterpiece, they've got it so absolutely spot on.....(love the Nixon bit and well, what can you say about Spacemonkey! )......am so glad I don't have to stay spoiler free (sorry Ses!.... ).....I love it! ......thanks for the Link Kerri

Dee Dee xx
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

THE END

Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. :-D

look real close and you see DANIEL in holey jeans
                          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

READING PAPER BULGE
                            Sue

sigpic

Comment

sitting at table bulge
                              Sue

sigpic

Comment

showing paper to oma bulge
                                Sue

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X