Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Of course I do dear! When the time comes drop me a line and I'll send Naked Flag Avatar Daniel right over!

On less happy notes, my dvd player in on the ritz! It plays the kids CD ROMs, but none of the dvd players work. Grr. I'm going into screencapping withdrawal.

{{{{{{{{{{GROUP HUG FOR BLING}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

i am jealous that you know how to do that i wish i knew how

but again something i leave to those who know more then i do

and thanks bling will do

and lets bow our heads and give thanks to those that went to the summit grand slam con and will be coming back with pics of MS, CJ AND PW

brekkie is going on now i am hopeing for muscleshirt this trip
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Good morning all!!!!

Gosh, I feel I've been negectful. I haven't been around here much this weekend. Perhaps I'll have more time this afternoon. I need to get some of the more recent shows off the TiVo and onto DVD so I can do some capping. There's been so much good stuff to cap.

Anyway, just wanted to pop my head into the pond and say hello
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Of course I do dear! When the time comes drop me a line and I'll send Naked Flag Avatar Daniel right over!

On less happy notes, my dvd player in on the ritz! It plays the kids CD ROMs, but none of the dvd players work. Grr. I'm going into screencapping withdrawal.
        Wish I had a "Repairman Daniel Clone" to send you! Unfortunately I am still waiting for one to show up and fix my dishwasher.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          Daniel: *groans* Not again! Okay, this is what happens when you leave Mei Mei alone in the Pond... *whispers* Help, please...

*rescues*

BAD MEIMEI!!!!!

what have we told you about biting Daniel????

courtesy of wirthless

Comment

okay, that's enough from me tonight. Damn writers block kept me awake too late again...grrrrrr

well I'm off to sleep for all of 3 hours before i have to get up again
            happy thunking!

courtesy of wirthless

Comment

Hey Bling...beautiful avatar! How many posts do you have to have to customize your own avatar? I want Flag Danny.
              sigpic
              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                Morning Hussies!.....

Ah!!! nothing beats 11 hours good sleep!...am up with the joys of Spring and yes it may finally be on it's way .....Just watched "Stargate Cantina" ROFLMAO... It's a classic!....

Frosty that cat of yours needs therapy for sure!.....poor Beanies!....also one of the funniest things I've read today too....

Great to see all the half nekkid Daniel shots from Threads.....am off searching for "diner pants" ones now.....but seeing as I had a drool fest yesterday in the car I'm posting an oldie but goodie!.....

As I didn't get around to watching Evo 1&2 yesterday guess you can all guess what I'm going to do this avo?

Dee Dee xx
                next weekend in syndie EVO PART ONE is on

of course not in my area grrrr!
                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

I love a sweaty Danny!
                  The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                    Hey Bling...beautiful avatar! How many posts do you have to have to customize your own avatar? I want Flag Danny.
                    Baby, I think we ALL want Flag Danny.

When you get to 1800 posts you can upload your own avatar.

Can anybody see this very dark and subtle screencap? I know from DJF and Klig that some monitors are better than others. I upped the highlights a little but this cap may not work for posting...

Comment

Here begin the Threads caps. If you have not seen the ep and wish to not see any pics yet, skip ahead about 115 posts.

And a little side note, I was looking through the collection, and unfortunately, I do not have as many pants shots as I thought. Pretty much just that one from earlier. Sorry. It was a little difficult capping since I couldn't rewind to get things I missed.

Anyway, let's begin!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X