Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suebsg9
    ok what does a person have to do to get the flag shot icon???

me like
    First you need 1800+ posts to be able to do a custom avatar. Then you need to be real nice to Bling!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
      First you need 1800+ posts to be able to do a custom avatar. Then you need to be real nice to Bling!
      Yessiree, get to posting Sue! And who knows, season nine may provide something equally wonderful for avatars if not even better. I still have my heart pinned on Daniel licking an ice cream cone...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        Yessiree, get to posting Sue! And who knows, season nine may provide something equally wonderful for avatars if not even better. I still have my heart pinned on Daniel licking an ice cream cone...
        Best icon on the board, but then I am biased.

Max did it again last night, another beanie baby in the middle of the living room floor when I got up.

At least I know where they come from now - my neighbour Scott has a collection of them. Well, not for much longer if Max has his way.
        Sigh, Mummy's little kleptomaniac.

Daily Daniel and the flag post coming up (keep away from Mei Mei, you don't know what she might bite).

sigpic

Comment

Morning Hussies!.....

Ah!!! nothing beats 11 hours good sleep!...am up with the joys of Spring and yes it may finally be on it's way .....Just watched "Stargate Cantina" ROFLMAO... It's a classic!....

Frosty that cat of yours needs therapy for sure!.....poor Beanies!....also one of the funniest things I've read today too....

Great to see all the half nekkid Daniel shots from Threads.....am off searching for "diner pants" ones now.....but seeing as I had a drool fest yesterday in the car I'm posting an oldie but goodie!.....

As I didn't get around to watching Evo 1&2 yesterday guess you can all guess what I'm going to do this avo?

Dee Dee xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Good morning hussies!! I see there has been a request for shots of the pants from Threads. After I return form work this afternoon, I will be posting the caps I made. WHich include many shots of the pants. And of course, some of them jsut happen to be from behind. How did that happen? So, I'll be back later with more pics! Here's a preview:

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
              Max did it again last night, another beanie baby in the middle of the living room floor when I got up.

At least I know where they come from now - my neighbour Scott has a collection of them. Well, not for much longer if Max has his way.
              *giggling though I know I shouldn't* Just how is Max getting hold of them? Aren't Beanies an indoor breed?

Kerri, I can't wait for the full course of diner pants...

Morning all!

Comment

Kerri, I can't wait for the full course of diner pants...

Me neither

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  1800 really hmmm posting frenzy at least trying to these days!

bling likes me right bling lol

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

i am so shallow i enjoy looking at the mans chest and arms and legs

season nine and daniel looking more delicious i can handle
                    Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                      Best icon on the board, but then I am biased.

Daily Daniel and the flag post coming up (keep away from Mei Mei, you don't know what she might bite).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...x/image702.jpg
                      Well, with so much luscious area to choose from.... *growl*

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                        Good morning hussies!! I see there has been a request for shots of the pants from Threads. After I return form work this afternoon, I will be posting the caps I made. WHich include many shots of the pants. And of course, some of them jsut happen to be from behind. How did that happen? So, I'll be back later with more pics! Here's a preview:

there are so many nice bicep shots in these scenes

and lookie kerri got the one and only bum shot in those pants
                        Sue

sigpic

Comment

*giggling though I know I shouldn't* Just how is Max getting hold of them? Aren't Beanies an indoor breed?
                          As well as being an increasingly stealthy cat burgler, Max is obviously a discriminating connoisseur of the collectible. I say start training him to go for the big stuff, like fine jewelry, DVD players...maybe a nice BMW.

Couldn't hurt.

Oh, and I vote for viewing the "Diner Pants" collection as well.

Comment

I forgot that I had downloaded the Stargate Cantina!! I just went and watched it! ROTFLMAO!!! That was too good!! *runs to Jack thread to spread the word*

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                              1800 really hmmm posting frenzy at least trying to these days!

bling likes me right bling lol
                              Of course I do dear! When the time comes drop me a line and I'll send Naked Flag Avatar Daniel right over!

On less happy notes, my dvd player in on the fritz! It plays the kids CD ROMs, but none of the dvd players work. Grr. I'm going into screencapping withdrawal.

Last edited by blingaway; 13 March 2005, 09:58 AM. Reason: Spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                                Bling!! That pic!! WHEW!! *fanning self* WHERE does this come from?
                                yes, do tell......*rubs bump on the head*...that came so quickly i didnt have time to grab my thunk belt!

courtesy of wirthless

Comment

Working...
                                X