Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox
    Morning Ladies (and I use that term in the looseist possible way)

And did we enjoy Threads?

Jack certainly seemed to enjoy the view...

Wot you lookin' at?

Paging Dr Freud, paging Dr Freud.

Snurched from Scifigate, thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my filthy heart.
    Oh yes, I thoroughly enjoyed Threads....wonderful episode. Now, only if they could have not had the SGC flag around Daniel, that would have been just fine, but I will settle for his nice bare chest in this case.

*double thunk*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
      Oh yes, I thoroughly enjoyed Threads....wonderful episode. Now, only if they could have not had the SGC flag around Daniel, that would have been just fine, but I will settle for his nice bare chest in this case.

*double thunk*

I'd have liked the flag a little lower on his hips, but then I like hips.
      Not that I am complaining, he looked divine.

And MS/Daniel was blushing it was so sweet.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm back from my day trip to Belgium....I'm totally shattered but happy as I managed to watch 4 episodes of Stargate.....started off with Lifeboat (awesome acting Michael!) followed by 48 Hours on the outward journey and then Summit and Last Stand on the return journey! .....can hardly keep my eyes open but I had a wonderful day and have bought back half the supermarket's supply of coffee, cheese and paprika chips!.....and some yummy chocolate too.....Hope everyone had a wonderful drool at Threads....

This could be my one and only post today as I think I will be in bed very soon but it'll sure give me sweet dreams!...

DD xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
          I'm back from my day trip to Belgium....I'm totally shattered but happy as I managed to watch 4 episodes of Stargate.....started off with Lifeboat (awesome acting Michael!) followed by 48 Hours on the outward journey and then Summit and Last Stand on the return journey! .....can hardly keep my eyes open but I had a wonderful day and have bought back half the supermarket's supply of coffee, cheese and paprika chips!.....and some yummy chocolate too.....Hope everyone had a wonderful drool at Threads....

This could be my one and only post today as I think I will be in bed very soon but it'll sure give me sweet dreams!...

DD xx
          Sorry, I'm not snipping that piccy, I want to look at it again. And again. And again...

Glad you had a good time Dee Dee, you seemed quite anxious about going.

Lifeboat - oh yes, it's hardly fair that someone so pretty should be such an good actor too. I've pointed this out before but I think it bears repeating, you can look at a still from Lifeboat and tell which character MS is playing.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend (I go over the Pennines to see Mum tomorrow as a sort of late Mother's day, early birthday visit for her).

FF.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey, bling, luv your new avatar. Did you crop it like that on purpose? 'Case from where I'm sitting it looks like TiedUpNakedDaniel.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Okayyyy...Threads was awesome!!!

Not only did we get tons of Daniel, we got some interesting developments in Jaffa Land, I am now officially a Jack/Sam Shipper (sorry to those that aren't but I just can't help myself), we lost a beloved character so there was some crying involved and some Lord Baal in the first five minutes...and did I mention we got tons of Daniel????

Oh I will be watching that episode many many times from now on, it was just that good, a fabolous job by the writers and what not...

Poor Daniel looks so confused here....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

Would you like some coffee with that sugar Daniel?

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by bravesmom63
                  Did you crop it like that on purpose? 'Case from where I'm sitting it looks like TiedUpNakedDaniel.
                  Would I do a thing like that?

Comment

Hoist the flag says I!!!!

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Good afternoon, hussies. Am I the only one here who thinks the pants in Threads definitely give the ones in Absolute Power a serious run for their money? Shallow, I know, butt, I mean but, everytime he stood up I was staring at his.....pants. The pics with the flag are great, but we need one or two with the pants. Strictly for comparison you understand. What do you think?

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                        Would I do a thing like that?
                        Yes.
                        sigpic

Comment

You gotta love a man with a purdy chest...yes you do....un huh!

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by bravesmom63
                            Good afternoon, hussies. Am I the only one here who thinks the pants in Threads definitely give the ones in Absolute Power a serious run for their money? Shallow, I know, butt, I mean but, everytime he stood up I was staring at his.....pants. The pics with the flag are great, but we need one or two with the pants. Strictly for comparison you understand. What do you think?
                            I'm with you...those pants are awful nice as was the shirt. It was rolled up and tight at just the right point on his biceps. So I definitely think some of our talented cappers need to help us with some good shots of the Threaded Pants...

Sorry if that sucked, if someone has a better description....

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva

DD xx
                              I get the feeling they probably had to keep that set mighty warm. Or...there might've been a......uh-hem....raised flag.

G'nite...everybody!
                              sigpic
                              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Hmmmm.... Daniel in the back seat of a car... I wonder what the hussies of the Pond would think of that...

Comment

Working...
                                X