Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    You made Ang sick! Well that is being a poor houseguest
    NO! She was hacking and sniffling before I got here.

Welcome to Starfish and Cindy Lou!

(Since Ang is feeding the gatelet I've been instucted to post the welcome. )

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      Last one from Meridian. Jilly's gonna get on me for posting any of 'em at all.

Jeez. Got any caps of Steve dying, cuz that's the SECOND most depressing thing I can think of...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        Seshat, you are utterly amazing! I love the guide! Too bad the gutter doesn't have a nifty one like that for all Jack's gals... *hint*

One piccie before I start the mad frantic run for the door! My commute is an hour long! *mumbles about 5 second commutes*

Daniel's enjoying his hussies creativity!
        But you have that course catalogue of classes for being a proper Hussy.
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CindyLouFett
          Newbie here I just wanted to pop in and say how much I've enjoyed browsing through this thunk thread. I'm going to a convention next weekend that Michael will be a guest at, and I'll be happy to post the pictures I take.

Cynthia
          WELCOME CINDY and HAVE A BALL AT THE CON!
          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
            Good morning hussies! So, I did manage to cap Threads last night so those will be coming this weekend at some point. Probably Saturady. So if you haven't seen it, I'll warn you so you know how far to skip ahead. Let's see what kind of double thunk shall I post this morning? I know! How about this one that makes me think baaaaaaad thoughts. Hehe.

*Blinks innocently*

Kerri, who will not be home until 10:30!!! this evening, so good thunking everyone.

all together:

SHANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!

"THREADS" is on tonight and gotta love the above scene and thanks for posting kerri

and i will be buzzing around today
            Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CindyLouFett
              Newbie here I just wanted to pop in and say how much I've enjoyed browsing through this thunk thread. I'm going to a convention next weekend that Michael will be a guest at, and I'll be happy to post the pictures I take.

Cynthia
              WELCOME CYNTHIA!!

And Happy Thunking.....we do love our Daniel on here!.....

Dee Dee xx

*Jack* - "More hussies Daniel?"
              *Daniel* - "They just can't keep away Jack!"*
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Jilly's day:

Get up @ 6:30 a.m. so the gatelet can go out and wait for the bus by 7:10. (Poor kid, special ed transport means he rides the bus for an HOUR before he gets to school. ) Usually leave for work about the same time, 10-15 minute commute to campus, made much more fun by twisty roads and my sports sedan. Get down into the Pit of Despair (aka my cubicle in the windowless basement of the building), turn on my work computer, check my e-mail, and click on the link in my subscription to the thread. Thunk as much as possible as current project will allow. Leave as soon as current project will allow. (I like to be home before the gatelet gets home from school. He's ten and does okay on his own, but I still feel better if he's not ) Multitask at home by doing homework w/gatelet, chatting with Ang (and other guilty parties--you KNOW who you are ) on messenger, and thunking. Continue with this until hubby gets home from work and says "Are you STILL on the computer?" Then make dinner and attempt to be a normal middle-class American family for the rest of the evening.

A Day in the Life of Jilly, as told to whoever bothers to listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                  Jilly's day:

*not only listening, but taking notes too*

What progress on the greenback extraction (aka house hunting) before you went visiting?

Comment

Oh! Don't you hurt my Danny!!!

Thankie for the piccie Blingaway!

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                      Oh! Don't you hurt my Danny!!!

Oh come on, just a little?

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                        Jilly's day:

Get up @ 6:30 a.m. so the gatelet can go out and wait for the bus by 7:10. (Poor kid, special ed transport means he rides the bus for an HOUR before he gets to school. ) Usually leave for work about the same time, 10-15 minute commute to campus, made much more fun by twisty roads and my sports sedan. Get down into the Pit of Despair (aka my cubicle in the windowless basement of the building), turn on my work computer, check my e-mail, and click on the link in my subscription to the thread. Thunk as much as possible as current project will allow. Leave as soon as current project will allow. (I like to be home before the gatelet gets home from school. He's ten and does okay on his own, but I still feel better if he's not ) Multitask at home by doing homework w/gatelet, chatting with Ang (and other guilty parties--you KNOW who you are ) on messenger, and thunking. Continue with this until hubby gets home from work and says "Are you STILL on the computer?" Then make dinner and attempt to be a normal middle-class American family for the rest of the evening.

Sounds pretty good to me, Jilly! In fact, I'm rather envious of all you hussies with little gatelets (or even medium-size gatelets!) at home.

I actually have to do REAL-I-GET-PAID-FOR-IT-AND-EVERYTHING-WORK today, so won't be around much, but wanted to stop by for a cup of coffee and a 'hello'.

Comment

after the reckoning, pt 2 *did i spell that right*? my fiance put up a little shrine to daniel jackson at the DSP lab in the engineering center of campus. it was awesome...and when he left he left the picture right on top of the trash *with written in the upper right corner "my hero" surrounded by a heart*. daniel jackson is the man!

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
                          Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
                          Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

Well house is clean - ish - mother in law has arrived, large "gatelet" is home from school fortunately without red-sprayed hair It's "Red Nose Day" (Comic Relief) over here and many of the kids are allowed to go "non-uniform" to school to raise money for it. So I shall only be popping in here whenever I can get a break away from being "hostess" for the rest of the day

One more thunk before I go down to make a cup of tea and indulge in small talk.....

Dee Dee xx

I'd rather indulge in small talk in Danny's World
                            Last edited by discodiva; 11 March 2005, 06:02 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                              *not only listening, but taking notes too*

What progress on the greenback extraction (aka house hunting) before you went visiting?

NECK'AGE

AND SOME SERIOUS ARM'AGE
                              Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                                Well house is clean - ish - mother in law has arrived, large "gatelet" is home from school fortunately without red-sprayed hair It's "Red Nose Day (Comic Relief) over here and many of the kids are allowed to go "non-uniform" to school to raise money for it. So I shall only be popping in here whenever I can get a break away from being "hostess" for the rest of the day

One more thunk before I go down to make a cup of tea and indulge in small talk.....

Dee Dee xx

I'd rather indulge in small talk in Danny's World
                                BLUE ROBES AND SLIGHT SMILE'AGE

DANNYS DEVIL GRIN
                                Sue

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X