mine all mine

no sharing

thanks!
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      She was under the influence of a boonie threat. I think she'd fricassee the Easter Bunny to avoid seeing a boonie on Jack.
      *Scratches head and ponders the infinite*
      Can't remember ever seeing Jack in a boonie like Daniel's...
      Although anything's possible...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        *Scratches head and ponders the infinite*
        Can't remember ever seeing Jack in a boonie like Daniel's...
        Although anything's possible...
        It's happened more than once, to Kligs' utter disgust. First Commandment, for one...

Comment

It's happened more than once, to Kligs' utter disgust. First Commandment, for one...
          Ack! I had completely forgotten about First Commandment. I seem to be shedding little gray cells right and left these days. You have a brilliant memory there, Bling!

Comment

Ack! I had completely forgotten about First Commandment. I seem to be shedding little gray cells right and left these days. You have a brilliant memory there, Bling!
            It comes of incessant capping, I afraid. Another time was walking on the beach with Sam in The Light.

Comment

It comes of incessant capping, I afraid. Another time was walking on the beach with Sam in The Light.
              You are right yet again! I believe I noticed a gradual but persistant decrease in the number and quality of my little gray cells since the day I started capping my Stargate DVD collection. It has caused me to acquire a better mood, however.

Although I'm not sure Daniel would agree.

Comment

You are right yet again! I believe I noticed a gradual but persistant decrease in the number and quality of my little gray cells since the day I started capping my Stargate DVD collection. It has caused me to acquire a better mood, however.

Although I'm not sure Daniel would agree.

he has the cutest forehead crinkles!
                Sue

sigpic

Comment

*sniff* Is Dr. Daniel around? *sniff*

My third week of work and already I had to leave early cos of my nasty cold. But that does mean I get to spend sometime with my fellow hussies. I just feel like crap, ya know? Plus I have a slight fever and chills. It's just not good. Maybe a nap and some Daniel will help me feel better. I need to finish Heroes Part 2 and then I need to watch Holiday since I missed it last night as I was not home for the marathon. Yeah, I think I'm feeling better already!

Have a good afternoon everyone. I'll be back later.

My fave pic. Just cos I can and it'll make me feel better. *sniff*

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42

My third week of work and already I had to leave early cos of my nasty cold. But that does mean I get to spend sometime with my fellow hussies. I just feel like crap, ya know? Plus I have a slight fever and chills. It's just not good. Maybe a nap and some Daniel will help me feel better. I need to finish Heroes Part 2 and then I need to watch Holiday since I missed it last night as I was not home for the marathon. Yeah, I think I'm feeling better already!

http://images.snapfish.com/3433536%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A75%3E3%3A%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3232848%3B%3A%3B8 97nu0mrj

Kerri
                    Poor Switch, someone page Dr D.
                    Cant find him, here, Daniel's looking concerned though.

Utterly OT -
                    BBC have just shown a promo for Dr Who!!!
                    Sings -"Dubbudy do, dubbudy do, dubbudy do, doubbudy do, wooooOOOO" (that was me attempting the theme song, sorry about all the dogs howling)

Foxy, feeling 15 again.
                    sigpic

Comment

My third week of work and already I had to leave early cos of my nasty cold. But that does mean I get to spend sometime with my fellow hussies. I just feel like crap, ya know? Plus I have a slight fever and chills. It's just not good. Maybe a nap and some Daniel will help me feel better.
                      Kerri
                      Oh Kerri, I was at lunch when you were looking for a Dr. Daniel or I would
                      have sent you one right away! Here's one now for when you next log on.
                      He would be very happy to tuck you in and will make sure you feel better real soon.

Comment

Kerri

I hope that you get well soon Switch. We don't like seeing any of our posse sick, but at least you have Daniel to make you feel better. That is always good. For me, it's either Daniel or Sheppard that will make me feel alright and better again.
                        sigpic

Comment

He would be very happy to tuck you in and will make sure you feel better real soon.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/09024f1b.jpg
                          Gosh, Dr Daniel, I'm feeling a bit faint all of a sudden...

(think he'll fall for it?)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                            Gosh, Dr Daniel, I'm feeling a bit faint all of a sudden...

(think he'll fall for it?)
                            Well, from the number of times I've seen folks get the drop on Daniel, I'd say that you have a pretty good chance of him falling for this one, too.

Plus, he's just so darned compassionate, how could he resist a damsel in distress?

Comment

Plus, he's just so darned compassionate, how could he reist a damsel in distress?
                              I could put on the evil corset of doom, he could loosen my laces for me...

Sounds like a plan (except putting on the corset takes about 15 mins).
                              sigpic

Comment

GREAT JOB SESHAT! you guys are so creative i am so jealous! i come in and look and admire your guys work and his lol when he is done visiting kerri send him my way think i am coming down with something that this doc could only cure
                                Sue

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X