Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    ROFLMAO!! You know, the two of them in one place really DOES constitute a threat to national security I dread to think what dangerous plots they might come up with (*cough* as long as it doesn't involve me asking MS to sign the cover for the Whumping Guide it's all good *cough* )
    Chicken! I like the new sig line, but miss the old one.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
      Re: glasses/no glasses

I probably prefer him without glasses, but in truth I'd take him either way!

But I wonder if it's just me or has anyone else noticed that his glasses don't seem to fit him very well (or maybe he's just uncomfortable in them). It seems that often the temple pieces (the part that goes back over the ears) are raised up at an angle - like maybe they're too short so he pushes them up above his ears so they don't rub. Is this my imagination? (This idea comes from years of wearing glasses - thank goodness for contact lenses!!)
      I've been thinking the same thing!! Thank goodness it's not just me. That is just weird.

Anywho, glad to be back after more than 12 hours away! But it wasn't all bad time. I went to a book signing by my favorite author. Had the nerve to ask a question during the Q&A. Came to the realisation that Michael Shanks would fit well as one of his recurring characters. It was a good time.

Congrats on 1300 Jilly!! Yay!!! Has the NSA been deployed to keep tabs on Ang and Jilly yet? I think they may be needed. Hehe.

And, since it's still Monday here, here's a double thunk before bed:

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Chicken! I like the new sig line, but miss the old one.
        LOL, you sending bail money then?? Yeah, I'm searching for a new sig line. DJ made me a new one, it was a teensy bit big (strictly speaking within the forum boundaries, but I like having a small sig).

Comment

ROFLMAO!! You know, the two of them in one place really DOES constitute a threat to national security I dread to think what dangerous plots they might come up with (*cough* as long as it doesn't involve me asking MS to sign the cover for the Whumping Guide it's all good *cough* )
          Heyyyyyy.....!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
            Heyyyyyy.....!!!
            uh huh, I don't see YOU rushing up to volunteer to have MS sign it..... in person.... right in front of you
            I think he's scared of the crazy fans as it is, I don't want to be personally responsible for him refusing to go out in public ever again

Comment

uh huh, I don't see YOU rushing up to volunteer to have MS sign it..... in person.... right in front of you
              I think he's scared of the crazy fans as it is, I don't want to be personally responsible for him refusing to go out in public ever again
              I'm not going to con. And no, I don't expect anyone to sign a copy on my behalf. Although, if someone were to do it voluntarily, I would be forever grateful... At least you don't have to admit to WRITING the darn thing. Too bad I couldn't have written something USEFUL. Like a THESIS or something....

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwigater
                LOL, you sending bail money then?? Yeah, I'm searching for a new sig line. DJ made me a new one, it was a teensy bit big (strictly speaking within the forum boundaries, but I like having a small sig).
                Okay, told the cats they may be on half rations for a while and checked the bank accounts. I can bail you out. Looking forward to seeing the new sig!

I'm not going to con. And no, I don't expect anyone to sign a copy on my behalf. Although, if someone were to do it voluntarily, I would be forever grateful... At least you don't have to admit to WRITING the darn thing. Too bad I couldn't have written something USEFUL. Like a THESIS or something....
                You know Ang, that I would be more than happy to have Michael sign the guide for you if I was going to the con. I have heard that thesis's are overrated.
                sigpic

Comment

You know Ang, that I would be more than happy to have Michael sign the guide for you if I was going to the con. I have heard that thesis's are overrated.
                  Awwww....Thanks Kliggins! *sniffles*

Comment

[QUOTE=wirthless][CENTER] Eek! I've missed a welcome!
                    Wlcome Tmp23!!!

Thank you Wirthless, you were obviously distracted by all these incredible pictures in this thread.
                    Last edited by tmp23; 23 January 2006, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tmp23
                      Thank you Wirthless, you were obviously distracted by all these incredible pictures in this thread.
                      Or I clearly haven't had enough coffee...

Comment

[QUOTE=tmp23]
                        [CENTER] Eek! I've missed a welcome!
                        Wlcome Tmp23!!!

Very cool effect Tmp23, and NO! that doesn't mean I now like bandanas!
                        sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Kliggins]
                          Originally posted by tmp23

Very cool effect Tmp23, and NO! that doesn't mean I now like bandanas!
                          Welcome tmp!!

C'mon Kligs...I'm sure you could like the bandana if you made an effort. Just look at him...Not over there Klig...he's adorable with his banda...KLIG! the picture is right here beneath these words! Look at it! See how it accentuates his jaw and his...Kliggins you are not making an effort!

I can see I'm going to have to post a boonie. On Jack.

Comment

[QUOTE=blingaway]

Welcome tmp!!

C'mon Kligs...I'm sure you could like the bandana if you made an effort. Just look at him...Not over there Klig...he's adorable with his banda...KLIG! the picture is right here beneath these words! Look at it! See how it accentuates his jaw and his...Kliggins you are not making an effort!

http://members.cox.net/zgode/Fifth62.jpg

I can see I'm going to have to post a boonie. On Jack.
                            NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking, I am looking. I swear. I am looking, right under the words.

Tonight Bling, you can post as many boonies and bandanas on Daniel as you want. I will even say nice things about them.
                            sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Kliggins]
                              Originally posted by blingaway

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking, I am looking. I swear. I am looking, right under the words.

Tonight Bling, you can post as many boonies and bandanas on Daniel as you want. I will even say nice things about them.
                              I make you luscious caps of Jack and I get to post headgear with out restriction?
                              *rubs hand like Mr. Burns*
                              There is soooo much potential here for abuse.
                              *cackles*

I look forward to Jilly seeing that you caved...
                              *cackles again*

Comment

Boonies are the best part of Danny's repertoire!!!

He looks so sweet and innocent and thunkable in them. Ohh ok im really needing a good boonie picture now

Liz
                                das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Working...
                                X