Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva
    Oooh.....Michael's appendy scar. There's just something sexy about his appendy scar.
    sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
      Swoon.

I'm here but I should really be working on a fanzine article for Plokta (about the Evil Cat of Doom, of course) which is due out for Eastercon.

And a big commission for the next Terry Pratchett con (the want me to design the con t-shirt).

And stock for Eastercon.

And Isabel's door plaque.

And so I shouldn't be here oogling archeologists.
      But I will sneak in occasionally.

Foxy, who never knew how sexy an appendectomy scar could be until she took a dip in The Pond.
      Congrats Foxy on all your artistic ventures!
      Oogle away!

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
        Congrats Foxy on all your artistic ventures!
        Oogle away!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../herospt22.jpg
        Argh, stop it!
        I should be working (and that's a quiet weekend, art wise for me, when I'm on the run up to a big convention or craft fair, the fingers go into meltdown) but it's sooooo distracting.

I love that particular booty shot.
        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, hussies!! LOVE the new sig, Wirthless. It's beautiful. I'd ding you , but apparently I need to spread the love a bit first.

Well, sadly I must work this afternoon so I won't be able to thunk all day. I also must go shoe shopping this morning (oh, woe is me), so I'm out the door shortly. Enjoy the day and here's a Whumped Bandaniel for the bunch:

Kerri

Comment

It is indeed a stunningly beautiful sig Wirthless....I too need spread the lurve round more before I can jello you again....

Still oogling btw.....nothing much else to do this Sat afternoon.....good luck with the shoe shopping Kerri.....I love shoes and have far too many including 4 pairs of Converse Allstars (my fav footwear atm ).....So here's a piccie of Daniel pondering on the mysteries of life.....such as "Can a woman ever have too many pairs of shoes?"....

DD x
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Good Morning!!!! And how is everyone after watching Reckoning Pt2????? I think I drove the kid crazy with my squealing and such.

Forgot to say Great job Ang on the "book"!!!! Too bad you can't go to Vancouver next month... Send me a couple copies and I'll get it signed.

Talking about the con, now who's all going??? Myself, Erin, Jen, Dana. Am I missing anyone????
              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                Good Morning!!!! And how is everyone after watching Reckoning Pt2????? I think I drove the kid crazy with my squealing and such.

Forgot to say Great job Ang on the "book"!!!! Too bad you can't go to Vancouver next month... Send me a couple copies and I'll get it signed.

Talking about the con, now who's all going??? Myself, Erin, Jen, Dana. Am I missing anyone????
                Not me, whimper.

And sad as it sounds, I'd rather go to see you lot than the stars, I go to cons for the fans, the pros are icing on the cake, the real fun is the bar conversations, the lunch/dinner conversations, the room parties all the other fannish things.

Aw, now I've made Daniel sad as I don't want to go all the way over the Atlantic to see MS (cute as he is!)

Someone give him a hug.

Piccy snaffled from jackslashdaniel, again, gosh I owe them for all the cute pictures
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry EA...alas, I will not be attending con.
                  KG and DJF are going. Maybe one of them would take it and have Michael sign it. They are nice, accomodating hussies.

We will just have to be jealous together Ang.

J: Uh oh, troubles coming
                  D: No, it's KG and DJF; but what do they have in their hands?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite

Um KG.
                    sigpic

Comment

The Illustrated Field Guide to Whumping Archaeologists

Introduction:

Welcome! The purpose of this guide is to help you
                      enjoy the sport of Archaeologist Whumping. You will
                      learn to identify whumpable archaeologist, as well
                      as locate, capture, and restrain said archaeologist
                      for a proper whumping. This is a time honored sport,
                      not for the feint of heart. But with fervor and dedi-
                      cation, any hussy can whump successfully.

~The Author

That is a great intro. Can't wait to see what the rest of the book is like!

Speaking of whumping, I just read the saddest, most tragic, Daniel whumping fic ever. It made quite teary eyed. I had to stop for a break while I was reading it. It is "The Fission of Silence" by Pough.

And to put Daniel back on Top where he belongs. Here is a pic.

I love your new Sig Wirthless. It is just awesome.
                      Last edited by Scarym1; 05 March 2005, 10:26 AM. Reason: I forgot to mention something else. : )
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                        I just made this.

http://img208.exs.cx/img208/8379/per...tlantis1zx.jpg

What do you think?
                        I love it!!!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by Scarym1; 05 March 2005, 10:58 AM. Reason: To see If I could remove the IMG tags. It worked. : )
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                          I love it!!!!!!!!!
                          Yes, a hearty ditto to that, Sue, it's great and I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner (sort of of got distracted by those blue eyes - well that's my story and I'm sticking to it!).

Well done.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                            I nominate Ang and the IFGWA for Most Imaginative Run to a Milestone!

My favorite part:

Brava Ang!!

Now, it needs only to be printed out and bound in an appropriately academic manner, and taken to a con for signing by MS.
                            That is an absolutely amazing brillant Idea!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Danny nearly fell off the page!

Cute pic, does it look to you like Janet is checking for nits?

[CENTER]

snurched from jackslashdaniel as per usual
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                Um KG.
                                Oh no, evil Daniel is going to have to punish me. I shouldn't have not forgotten her. I would not be on KG's good side if I left her at the airport.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X