Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    Daniel is shocked to discover that I have somehow been promoted to Super-Soldier and have sprouted another green jello block, this time a glowy one. How are the glowy ones different from the non-glowy ones??
    The naquadah enhanced green jello means you will need to get more points before you go up in status. I think it doubles (IIRC) the count. for instance, it was at 50 pts the title changed, I think it's at every 100 and every 200 you get another block until you get 11. That's as high as it goes.
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Daniel is shocked to discover that I have somehow been promoted to Super-Soldier and have sprouted another green jello block, this time a glowy one. How are the glowy ones different from the non-glowy ones??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/01b21500.jpg
      See Seshat, I told you the next level would be better than than jaffa fodder?

sigpic

Comment

Well, you are most welcome to send a little of that cold weather to Florida anytime you like! (I'm sure no one would envy us our annual 90 degree heatwave from May through September.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/8e82cc5a.jpg
        I'd put N'Awlins' heat wave at May through October. But I'm one of approx. six people Gulf-wide who prefer the summer, so let's get to it. I could do without the mosquitos, but bring on the heat! Me, right now:

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          I'd put N'Awlins' heat wave at May through October. But I'm one of approx. six people Gulf-wide who prefer the summer, so let's get to it. I could do without the mosquitos, but bring on the heat! Me, right now:

Glad you survived the dentist Bling!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
            Personally, I don't know which is worse, that I tried to handcuff you or that I irrevocably proved I'm just her minion, willing to do her nefarious bidding...
            Not your fault! She distracted you with Danny neck... I could see how you'd follow her bidding, even if it was dangerous!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
              Have a fab time Iskanda, tell us all about it.

How did the dentist go, blingy? I had a tooth transplant when I was 13, I have been tortured by dentists for years and years, my current, who is a splendid chap, I lovingley call Torquemada.

FF
              Okay, what does it say about me that I recognize the reference??

Comment

Been capping Spirits tonight...

Comment

very nice piccy... hmm only 108 til my next green glowy jello
                  sigpic

Comment

I was bemoaning my lack of sillouette piccies just today,
                    and lookie what the Spirits gave me...

How pretty is that?

Comment

Very, very pretty; both shots, especially the silhouette.
                      sigpic

Comment

course any picy of daniel is nice
                        sigpic

Comment

I was bemoaning my lack of sillouette piccies just today,

and lookie what the Spirits gave me...

http://members.cox.net/zgode/Spirits15.jpg

How pretty is that?

It's beautiful! Very nice, Bling.

Kerri

Comment

This one is just sort of random season two Daniel, but I never get tired of looking at him.

Comment

This one is just sort of random season two Daniel, but I never get tired of looking at him.

Please random away any time. Dang that silhouette looks even better at work. *note to self, call Dell*
                              sigpic

Comment

Double thunk for the coffee crowd in the morning and for Kliggie right now...

G'nite!

Comment

Working...
                                X