Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bon voyage Iskandra!!

Here it is, Bandaniel montage 2.0. It's enormous, but makes a nice, sharp, desktop...

http://members.cox.net/mingode/Bandaniel2.jpg

Comment

Happy Travels Iskandra!

And don't forget to pack your favorite archeologist clone!
      Last edited by wirthless; 03 March 2005, 09:53 AM. Reason: spelling...grrr....

Comment

Have a fab time Iskanda, tell us all about it.

How did the dentist go, blingy? I had a tooth transplant when I was 13, I have been tortured by dentists for years and years, my current, who is a splendid chap, I lovingley call Torquemada.

FF
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
          Happy Travels Iskandra!

Gosh, he might even be useful, as opposed to decorative, how novel.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
            *dances into thread singing*

DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE!!

Talk went great, grilling by committee afterwards also went very well. I plant to vegetate for the entire weekend

*pauses mid-sentence* say, that Daniel's a bit of a hottie huh?? *gets distracted by pretty pics*
            congrats kiwi!
            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...es/CloneMD.jpg

Dr. Daniel Clone sweeps into room to deftly diagnose DD's discomfort...
              Awww thanks!....I've had a sleep, taken some painkillers and am feeling a wee bit better now.....but I've had to cancel a trip to London on Saturday....I just don't feel up to going out in this cold....I'll stay indoors and let Dr Daniel soothe my fevered brow!....

DD x
              Last edited by discodiva; 04 March 2005, 10:16 AM.
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Happy Travels Iskandra!

Have fun! Bring back stoooooooooories! (and maybe one more Daniel)
                thankee toasteronfire

Comment

I need some more distraction......

(that and Daniel was getting a low on the page and needed to be brought back up)
                  No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Things are quiet around here today.... Here's one we haven't seen in a while.

sigpic

Comment

*gives this a shove back up the page*

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                        Have a fab time Iskanda, tell us all about it.

How did the dentist go, blingy? I had a tooth transplant when I was 13, I have been tortured by dentists for years and years, my current, who is a splendid chap, I lovingley call Torquemada.

FF

My dentist is alright aside from the fact that when I have his first appointment in the morning, he doesn't even arrive in the building until ten minutes after my appointment time.

A description of the procedure is unfit for public discussion, so I'll just say isn't it interesting that they have to numb the mouth again when the tooth they're working on doesn't even have a nerve anymore... PM if you want the whole icky story...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                          A description of the procedure is unfit for public discussion, so I'll just say isn't it interesting that they have to numb the mouth again when the tooth they're working on doesn't even have a nerve anymore... PM if you want the whole icky story...
                          I'm gone for one stinkin' day and come back to find 5 pages of posts about hussies being
                          tortured dentally (I'm sooo sorry, Bling!!), packing their bags and fleeing to Egypt
                          (hope Iskandra has a wonderful time ), a complete run of delightful Danny pics from Heroes
                          (whooooaaaa....that smile!), and that I've missed TWO milestones:
                          Congrats to Kerri for 1000 and Bling for 2000 Posts!!!

By the way, first thing I did was snurch that lurvely
                          Bandaniel montage, mighty nice pics there, Bling!

And, because it's raining here again today (sunny Florida, my @ss ):

Comment

@bling: I feel with you....I've been to the dentist, like, 12 times in the last three months...

...I'm still packing, though....when I find some Daniel clones in Egypt, I'll bring them along!

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                            Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                            ~CELLO!~
                            ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

You're just getting all the rain that normally comes here. The Puget Sound (and most of the Pacific NW) has been very sunny this winter. Highly unnatural. They are talking drought here.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat

[/i]And, because it's raining here again today (sunny Florida, my @ss ):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...hat_6/Rain.jpg
                                Is it cold there too? I'm wearing a turtleneck and a sweater in New Orleans in March FCOL! I should have had my first sunburn by now.

Glad you found something to interest you in the deluge of collages.

I didn't post this one in my run, but it's one of my favorites

Comment

Working...
                                X